Poll

Did you recieve a vaccine shortly before you developed POIS?

Yes
No
Can't remember

Author Topic: Vaccine  (Read 2257 times)

Going less Crazy

Vaccine
« on: September 24, 2013, 05:59:19 PM »
I remember that I received a tuberculosis vaccine, the one that bubbles up on the skin, and then my pois developed shortly after that.  I wonder if the vaccine caused an auto-immune reaction within my body that I now call POIS.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

Current supps: microdose of zyrtec and gaia liquid olive leaf extract for sleep. Micro astragalus and 1tsp ev olive oil for energy .

Chris

Re: Vaccine
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 01:54:58 PM »
Who knows ...

Journey

• INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 04:55:23 AM »
You mean the tuberculosis skin test because I too had those in the teenager years however I do not remember exactly when my POIS appeared as I probably did not really notice those symptoms given that I never abstained so I was probably in that POIS symptoms state most of the time and if my symptoms appeared slowly it would mean that I wouldn't have noticed massive changes in my wellbeing and would have slowly gotten used to that and therefore it was only in 2019 by doing abstinence that I realized every time I abstain I start feeling better in all areas and whenever I edged, felt aroused for longer time, orgasmed or had a nocturnal emission I would get symptoms but in terms of intensity it is like this Orgasm>Nocturnal Emission>Edging>Arousal

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 09:57:05 AM »
Anyone thinks a Covid vaccine is a bad idea for Poisers?

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 11:20:12 AM »
Anyone thinks a Covid vaccine is a bad idea for Poisers?

Yes I think its a bad idea people have been having allergic reactions to one of the vaccines which means people who have Mast cell issues shouldn't take it. Also I had covid and one other POISer on here - both of us had mild covid, the flu was much much worse for me. If you have lung issues and are susceptible to Pneumonia then maybe you should consider taking it.

Some Vaccines take 25-50 years of trials and research before they get introduced and even with some of those they have been withdrawn a few months after coming onto market. mRNA is a new type of vaccine which hasn't been properly researched, and before this had only been used on cancer patients (who are already dying). I watched an interview with a world renowned vaccine developer and he said he wouldn't take any of the four vaccines until more data is released once millions have taken it.