Author Topic: Getting in contact with Animus  (Read 6435 times)

rosscb

Getting in contact with Animus
« on: August 23, 2013, 06:56:35 AM »
Does anyone know how to get in contact with him? It says he was last on the forum a month ago, so thats pretty promising

Thanks guys

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: Getting in contact with Animus
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 02:56:09 PM »
Does anyone know how to get in contact with him? It says he was last on the forum a month ago, so thats pretty promising

Thanks guys

Send him a PM.

Just a reminder, we are closing in on professional research through NORD which could well resolve POIS issues for everyone. The Animus solution worked, for him, and although our research might not be immediate, it would be a shame to do something as "final" as his solution if a good less intrusive alternative could be available in a near future.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

eur79m

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 04:45:33 PM »
You might want to check out my last post before doing any invasive procedure. I had one testicle removed, POIS remains unchanged...

FloppyBanana

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 02:13:45 AM »
Hi eur79m
You seems to be suffering quite a lot. Have you tried Progesterone?
FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 07:05:54 AM »
If I remember right, it was quite a while ago, but when we talked about male anti-conceptives, progesteron was combined with testosterone in a very specific ratio.

Either taken interdependently required a fair bit more to produce sperm reduction, but in combination, an exact proportion and lower quantity produced 99,x% reduction,
and completely reversible.

You know that taking testosterone over an extended period might put the system in a position of not being able to restart it's own testosterone production.
But with this combination, restart was not an issue.

Don't ask me proportions or doses.. my memory doesn't go that far back.

Maybe you can ask Dr. Dexter.

Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

eur79m

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 03:43:43 PM »
Hi FB

Yes I am suffering quite a lot, you dont just do an orchiectomy for fun... and I had to do it against the will of my local doctors, had to go abroad, convince a doctor there, and pay cash. It was always a very clear possibility that the procedure would not be successful in alleviating my POIS symptoms, but there is always hope... At least now I do have physical proof that there was an actual inflammation, something that I could not prove before. So whenever anybody tries to sell me acupuncture or psychological evaluations as a treatment for a proven inflammatory process again, I do have a valid reason to send them to hell  ;D

Concerning progesterone, no I did not try that and I wont in the short term. Having only one testicle left, TRT, 'sperm reduction', or anything else that might impact my fertility or hormone levels are way down towards the scary end of a potential list of remedies to try ;) It does not fit with my special case, where I am experiencing symptoms manifesting themselves on one side of the body only, or at least predominately. After one week of abstinence I ejaculated yesterday and today my right groin area is on fire... together with increasing liver pain. It seems to emanate from the area where my testicle joins the body, and there is no testicle on this side anymore... the other side is painless. I have no explanation and no idea but in my specific situation it does feel very much like there is a specific physical cause for all this on the right side of my body only, somewhere in my abdominal / groin area. I thus first want try some immunosuppressive and possibly antibiotic regimes before testing other hormones, nutritional supplements etc.

I just started with 60mg Prednisolone today, will probably continue for a week and than taper down. I will keep you posted about any positive/negative effects...

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 08:03:04 AM »
Hi FB

Yes I am suffering quite a lot, you dont just do an orchiectomy for fun... and I had to do it against the will of my local doctors, had to go abroad, convince a doctor there, and pay cash. It was always a very clear possibility that the procedure would not be successful in alleviating my POIS symptoms, but there is always hope... At least now I do have physical proof that there was an actual inflammation, something that I could not prove before. So whenever anybody tries to sell me acupuncture or psychological evaluations as a treatment for a proven inflammatory process again, I do have a valid reason to send them to hell  ;D

Concerning progesterone, no I did not try that and I wont in the short term. Having only one testicle left, TRT, 'sperm reduction', or anything else that might impact my fertility or hormone levels are way down towards the scary end of a potential list of remedies to try ;) It does not fit with my special case, where I am experiencing symptoms manifesting themselves on one side of the body only, or at least predominately. After one week of abstinence I ejaculated yesterday and today my right groin area is on fire... together with increasing liver pain. It seems to emanate from the area where my testicle joins the body, and there is no testicle on this side anymore... the other side is painless. I have no explanation and no idea but in my specific situation it does feel very much like there is a specific physical cause for all this on the right side of my body only, somewhere in my abdominal / groin area. I thus first want try some immunosuppressive and possibly antibiotic regimes before testing other hormones, nutritional supplements etc.

I just started with 60mg Prednisolone today, will probably continue for a week and than taper down. I will keep you posted about any positive/negative effects...

You are working with a local doctor for the Prednisolone? What specialty is he? He hasn't worked with POIS before right?

Just wondering.

eur79m

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 08:22:12 AM »
You are working with a local doctor for the Prednisolone? What specialty is he? He hasn't worked with POIS before right?

Just wondering.

Not local, its my dad ;) He is a GP, has obviously no experience with POIS, but he can write prescriptions and has experience with Prednisolone for other indications :)

FloppyBanana

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 01:34:24 PM »
Hi eur79m,

It seems that progesterone reduced testosterone when you take it and then returns back to normal levels after about a week stopping. This is rough statement because in truth we don't know the effect in the long term.
I appreciate your reservations and you need need to be cautious about which path you should walk. I make sure each time I have a sex session and  take the 5 day course of progesterone after that I have some time off it. Usually a couple of weeks.

Progesterone side effects have been minimal for me from what I can tell. It's barely noticeable except the fact I have no POIS. I'm sure it doesn't treat the source of the problem but prevents chronic fatigue setting in and gets rid of most of the brain fog. I don't like to take medication myself and the ten years prior to taking Progesterone I had not taken any drugs, not even for a headache. During those ten years I abstained from sex as much as possible because it caused depression. Then I got married and she was introduce to the POIS world of hell. I tried to have sex often but it killed the relationship so I eventually found this forum after seeing the Walldinger POIS youtube vids. I found Dr Dexter's paper through this forum. His surgery is not far from where I live in London.

I would be interested to hear how you get along with Prednisolone.
FloppyB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 03:58:05 PM »
My progesterone (norethisterone) experiment was a disaster  :(
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 04:00:32 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 04:00:58 PM »

My progesterone (norethisterone) experiment was a disaster  :(
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business