Author Topic: after almost 1 month i had O last night .....something strange happen !!!!!!  (Read 3344 times)

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
morning was bad ..... but in the evening i had amazing energy why i really dont  know i felt alive why this happen i really dont know .......
any idea ?????
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Chris

Maybe my case will help you..Most of the times, the day after my O ie the first is very good and i feel quite nice with minor symptoms.Its the next days that completely knock me out..So wait to see how your next days feel and then reply.

Chris

But there is also the hypothesis that because you are out of POIS symptoms due to abstinence your symptoms after 30 days ''of inactivity'' were lighter after your O.Hoped i helped.

Suppertime

Same here, there is something externally that sparks me back into my normal routine. But it rarely happens...

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
yes the next day was bad ..... and i was so depressed i had another O ..... and after O i felt like my head or brain start to get confused and brain fog was there ..... then my head was all numb and dull pain ............ my GOD i cant even write a cheq................
i took 0.5 mg of xanax and i went to sleep ..... i feel better next morning .... but now i am in pois .......... I have severe pain at back of neck and dull pain all over head ............

want to buy a massager for my neck pain ............ byeeeeee
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Freedom4everyone

• Conquered POIS
With me, it includes a lot of hormone/testosterone fluctuations.  The next day might be great, or it might be terrible, or might be nothing at all.  I might have tons of energy and be horny as hell, I might have nothing special happen, or I might be on the verge of a frickin coma and feel like the universe is literally tearing me apart on each of the physiological levels (physical, mental, emotional).  Totally random.  I guess at least I don't have a boring life....
BEAT POIS after ~30yrs. 0-5day reactions, ALL hell-symptoms. Got healthy with Keto + Raw Primal diet = RAW meat, RAW dairy, RAW eggs. Natural chemical/metal detox, T-Level rebalance, hair recovery. 95% symptom-free. Multi-orgasmic & loads per day, at will. Life!
https://aajonus.online/qna/2000_09_19

Prancer

With me, it includes a lot of hormone/testosterone fluctuations.  The next day might be great, or it might be terrible, or might be nothing at all.  I might have tons of energy and be horny as hell, I might have nothing special happen, or I might be on the verge of a frickin coma and feel like the universe is literally tearing me apart on each of the physiological levels (physical, mental, emotional).  Totally random.  I guess at least I don't have a boring life....
for me day 1 is very bad, day 2 is usually the worst and day 3 (if i get a good night of sleep) is when i usually feel the best.
gradually after that i start feeling bad again as the need to have more sex/orgasms slowly but surely comes back (it's not as bad as day 1-2, still sucks pretty bad though).
and you're right about not having a boring life, haha! that's one good way to look at it. and welcome to the discussion!

ps: i love your slogan of "fuck pois! i will win". i think we all agree on that! and also, i'm surprised that you masturbate only 6 times per year! do you still have pois constantly? if not, how long does it last? 5 days only?

So, I'm new here and I don't quite understand: are donations for research still needed?

that's a great question. i've also been wondering if giving donations is still possible. probably demografx has more info on that one.