Author Topic: good news for all pois suffers...  (Read 12644 times)

bruxe

good news for all pois suffers...
« on: May 18, 2011, 04:49:42 AM »
before i start to write my sentences i hope you will understanding my broken English
---------------------------------------------

yesterday was for me like revelation
i have a new friend it's "curcuma+black pepper"

every pois suffer should give a big attention to this spice because it's very very very interrresting

yesterday i has many orgasms  5 time   and feeling nothing make me like a crap

this is what i did
-----------------------

before orgasm in my home... i took 25 cl orange juice mixed with a full tsp curcuma "good Yalow quality" not cheap one + 1/4 tsp black pepper "in my case i used bio black pepper"+ 1 vcap 100mg of phosphatidyl serine

after that i get out of my home , i went to a small restaurant i was hungry i at a small sandwich without cheese or sauce (just "bread+kefta+corn+lettuce+tomato+onion"

that it's all

after one orgasm with beautiful women ;)
---------------

i was very supprised because i didn't feel like a crap  all my pois reduced by 90% psy+physic
no muscles ache
no no back ache
no moral fall
no head ache

i felt  a 30% flu-like symptom for 30 min after it disappeared  it wasn't strong at all  ...
anxiety at 10%
i dont feel  "envy to stay far from people" or isolation  

i was so happy because i tried many thing before and doesn't work good ...but this time I'm feeling on the good way

back to my home (i want test with more orgasm to see if ...this things are real solution and not just coincidence)
------------------
i mixed  50 cl orange juice 1/2 soup spoon curcuma  +1/4 black pepper.
i start
the second orgasm just after i drank a little of my juice shake
until 5th orgasm i stopped
 drink the rest + 1 vcap of phohphatidyl serine  and went sleep ...it was almost midnight

note: after each orgasm i contract my PC muscle strongly and many time...for a max expulsion of semen from inside i use also my hand to finish work
and finally before go to bed i clean with water
------------------
the test not finish yet i ll go to swim 2 hour to see if my muscles can support the effort
and try to find a stressful social situation to test with precision my anxiety
-------------------

some information about me:
--------------------------------
man 27y
-origin race : Caucasian form north Africa
-raised in family: religious very Conservative
-parent: divorced
-childhood: not big stability
-food habit: 70% Moroccan food + 20% Thai and Chinese food+10% Belgian fast food
-zero sugar  i take forest honey
-no Cafe no tea  i take morning orange juice or chamomile
-cook my self including bread

-sport: 4 time/week  swimming 2-3hour
-weather preference: clear an sunny , 18 to 28 degree.    tropicale and Mediterranean but not cold oceanic weather

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:37:58 AM by bruxe »

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: good news for all pois suffers...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 10:18:06 AM »
Interesting bruxe,

Initial tests sound encouraging. I know I wouldn't even want to THINK about having 5 orgasms in one day!

We have found that these kinds of tests and results need one or two months to be sure that it is a consistent help though... there are so many influencing factors.

So keep us informed.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

UnderstandingPois

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 11:03:37 AM »
   ironic, black pepper helps curcumin obsorb in the body. hmmm  and black pepper has some serotonin boosting properties. 

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »
We're going to have to make a POIS cookbook to fund our efforts.

We could make something yummy with curcumin, fenugreek, garlic and pepper!!

Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 11:15:03 PM »
We're going to have to make a POIS cookbook to fund our efforts.

We could make something yummy with curcumin, fenugreek, garlic and pepper!!

Sounds delicious.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

UnderstandingPois

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 03:11:59 AM »
  actually, a pois cook book would be very nasty. maybe garlic wings would be good, put some pepper on them or something.

bruxe

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 03:14:40 PM »
hi

some people asked me about brand of product i used ... it doesn't have importance . just buy  good quality spice  ...from normal shop

here the pic  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/coppcoppshake.jpg

now I'm improve  the recipes i ll add avocado to see if it's better

so i need time to give my conclusion

I'll decrease my abstinace form 1 month to 2 weeks
and see if it's okey

i ll decrease more   

i noticed the shake  help me to very fast recovery and switch me from passive to active felling
i noticed also after taking th shake let say "copp shake" :

from exhausted and huge fatigue ---> moderate somnolence---1day it's despair
form passive ---------> active
important anxiety----->moderate low....it decreases but not the same speed "about 20 hours for me"
-new feeling never felt before i can't describe  " good"
brain fog----->30% less  but still present
tired muscles-----> very good 95% 

the shake should be taken 40min  to 1 hour before  and just after
-dont forget to use your "PC muscle" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pubococcygeus_muscle to  push semen from inside and use hande to finish.
when finish sexual activity before going to the bed ....clean with water

if u use curcuma and pepere for cooking i thing is also a good things to do

so one thing i hope, you don't abuse with spice at high quantity, spice can be toxic ...dont eat 1 kg ;D

i will update my conclusions

see u

b_jim

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »
Spices never really help me but I'm convinced they can block the inflammation and so reduce symptoms. Good job Bruxe.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 10:40:48 AM »
Did you try again your tests with curcuma and black pepper??  :)

did it work? what happened? i would like to give it a trial !
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

UnderstandingPois

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 06:39:56 PM »
so i found a little article thingy about black pepper, here it is Bioperene is a nutrient derived from the fruits of black pepper. It enhances the body's ability to absorb other nutrients, and also encourages thermogenesis.

Thermogenesis is defined as the process the body goes through to keep itself at the ideal temperature. Your cells and tissue all require a certain amount of energy to sustain them; one pound of muscle for example requires more energy to exist than a pound of fat.

Energy is measured in calories. By encouraging thermogenesis you are burning extra calories without ever having to move a muscle.

Thermogenesis has openly been recognised as an important factor in any weight loss regimen. When you include Sinrex in your everyday diet, you are turning up your internal furnace and burning more calories throughout your entire day... even while you sleep!

Because it increases the bioavailability of other nutrients in the body, Bioperene is an essential part of our formula. Bioavailability refers to how efficiently your body is able to assimilate, or absorb, the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients you put into your body.

Because Bioperene is already in our Sinrex male enhancement system, all the carefully selected ingredients are immediately better absorbed by your body, making Sinrex the most effective male enhancement product available.

Bioperine® is a patented standardized extract that contains 95 percent piperine, a phytochemical that enhances the bioavailability of PEA. Piperine increases absorption from the gut and inhibits MAO-B from breaking down dopamine, with mood-brightening effects. The synergy between Bioperine® and PEA can increase and extend the effects of PEA.

UnderstandingPois

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 06:41:34 PM »
NEURVANA® contains beta-phenylethylamine (PEA), a naturally occurring neurotransmitter in our brain that increases the activity of the major neurotransmitters (chemical signal messengers between nerves) to dramatically improve your mental and emotional functioning.

* PEA increases dopamine (for feeling pleasure, sexuality and wellbeing)

* PEA increases norepinephrine (the brain’s stimulant for energy, wakefulness and higher physical performance)

* PEA increases acetylcholine (for improving memory and mental activity)

* PEA increases serotonin (for better moods, healthy emotions and impulse control).

NEURVANA® signals the brain’s emotional center (the Limbic System) to enhance your sense of wellbeing, pleasurable feelings, physical drive, social behavior, sexuality, creativity, and sensory perceptions. NEURVANA® can produce an immediate shot of pleasure, euphoric bliss and emotional wellbeing.

NEURVANA® helps fight aging and its problems by rehabilitating neurotransmitter decline. As a result, NEURVANA® is a tonic for a more youthful, body, mind and physical functioning.

Mod Edit: This looks too much like SPAM, and not enough support for helpful POIS relief. 
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 05:06:24 PM by Daveman »

UnderstandingPois

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 06:45:54 PM »
but phenylalanine is a amino acid and this makes me really fatigued, like in energy shots or suplements if i take this, i will just be stuck lying there unable to move. 

so maybe this has something to do with what im going thrue.

UnderstandingPois

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 06:48:11 PM »
so maybe this guy that sais black pepper helped him, might outa try bioperine , since this is what might be making him feel better, hes getting it in smaller amounts, mMmmm just some thoughts.

UnderstandingPois

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 06:52:28 PM »
either, bioperine or fruit from black pepper.   i tried balck pepper in the past but i dont think i felt better.

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2011, 09:31:08 PM »
either, bioperine or fruit from black pepper.   i tried balck pepper in the past but i dont think i felt better.

What is "fruit from black pepper" exactly? I'd imagine that black pepper is the fruit itself or is extracted from some kind of fruit. I don't understand how a fruit can come from a spice.
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 06:30:33 PM »
Pepper grows on a tree. The pepper-corn looks almost the same on the tree as it does when it's ready for grinding. Haven't really seen it in all of it's states, but it looks like it is the swolen dried stamen of a flower.

Probably green at first unil it dries. I think I've seen them pink, then turn brown and black....

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 06:32:27 PM »
Pepper grows on a tree. The pepper-corn looks almost the same on the tree as it does when it's ready for grinding. Haven't really seen it in all of it's states, but it looks like it is the swolen dried stamen of a flower.

Probably green at first unil it dries. I think I've seen them pink, then turn brown and black....