Poll

If you have had a skin prick test, what was the outcome????

POSITIVE
15 (65.2%)
NEGATIVE
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: SKIN PRICK TEST RESULTS  (Read 20914 times)

johan

Re: SKIN PRICK TEST RESULTS
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 10:12:36 AM »
I went to Dr Goldmeier the 30th of august and got a POSITIVE intradermal reaction to my own semen !
On the Poll, I first voted for "negative" cause the test was negative the first time I did it (not done in the right conditions).

Hi! What was it it the conditions that was different?

Johan

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 08:09:01 PM »
I tried to change it but nothing worked !  Yes Daveman, it would be kind you do it for me ! 

What was different : frozen semen VS fresh semen (10 minutes after an O)
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

b_jim

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 03:04:37 AM »
Habibou, what is the second word on your arm "Saline" and "???"  ?

So there are 3 kinds of test :

- pr1ck-test (short delay, IgE)
- intradermal  (both)
- patch test (long delay, lymphocytes)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:10:39 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

b_jim

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 09:12:48 AM »
After a new test, even if my allergic reaction is not strong compared to yours, I think I'm positive. A lot of red spots appears on my forearm after rubbing semen :

The photo is not very good but the other ones are worst .

Now, I can vote : POSITIVE and see the results.
Thanks Deloun.
Ahhrgg , I'm stupid , why I didn't listen Starsky and others earlier? Rubbing 2 or 3 minutes and several time is very important !
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:22:22 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

pep

• for contact with me: apoisblog@gmail.com
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 01:10:13 PM »
I'll take this test in a few months.
for contact with me: apoisblog@gmail.com

Barcelona (SPAIN)

24 years old (1988). POIS since I was 21.

poisenglish.blogspot.com.es
poisspanish.blogspot.com.es

Ccconfucius

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2012, 02:05:08 PM »
After a new test, even if my allergic reaction is not strong compared to yours, I think I'm positive. A lot of red spots appears on my forearm after rubbing semen :

The photo is not very good but the other ones are worst .

Now, I can vote : POSITIVE and see the results.
Thanks Deloun.
Ahhrgg , I'm stupid , why I didn't listen Starsky and others earlier? Rubbing 2 or 3 minutes and several time is very important !

with, what i see if that is from just rubbing your skin an no puncturing of skin, you are going to get a big reaction to intradermal.
When you do intradermal they leave it under your for 15 mins to let body react fully.
If you could just get a doctor.

b_jim

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 12:53:54 AM »
So you are agree I'm positive  :) Only washing skin with soap and water (normal, not too much) and rubbing 2-3 minutes with semen. (I let semen became liquified during 1 hour).
Yes, maybe I will have a big reaction.
But let's clear a thing. What Victor do in the last video is not pr1ck-test but intradermis injection. It's supposed to be the strongest reaction with possible anaphylactic shock and then allergist made a dilution.
Pr1ck-test is less powerful. It's simply a drop on the skin and then allergist use a micro-needle. The penetration is only 1mm. There is no rish of anaphylactic shock here.

So, consiedering my reaction only with rubbing, pr1ck-test may be enough to prove my semen allergy. For other sufferers negative with rubbing and negative with pr1ck-test, intradermis is the best and last choice, except patch.

But as you said I"m very surprised to see the red spots appearing so quickly. I always consider myself as a "delayed case" because my symptoms come later than a lot sufferers.  I think it will be "easy" to conivince a allergist to do the pr1ck-test. But for intradermis injection and then desensitization it will be more complicated.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 01:10:07 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

poisioq

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 07:30:57 AM »
I'll take this test in a few months.

Hi Pep,
I also live in Barcelona. Are you taking it in here?
if yes, coud you please tell me were?
if you want send me an email.
thank you very much

Ccconfucius

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 12:29:28 PM »
So you are agree I'm positive  :) Only washing skin with soap and water (normal, not too much) and rubbing 2-3 minutes with semen. (I let semen became liquified during 1 hour).
Yes, maybe I will have a big reaction.
But let's clear a thing. What Victor do in the last video is not pr1ck-test but intradermis injection. It's supposed to be the strongest reaction with possible anaphylactic shock and then allergist made a dilution.
Pr1ck-test is less powerful. It's simply a drop on the skin and then allergist use a micro-needle. The penetration is only 1mm. There is no rish of anaphylactic shock here.

So, consiedering my reaction only with rubbing, pr1ck-test may be enough to prove my semen allergy. For other sufferers negative with rubbing and negative with pr1ck-test, intradermis is the best and last choice, except patch.

But as you said I"m very surprised to see the red spots appearing so quickly. I always consider myself as a "delayed case" because my symptoms come later than a lot sufferers.  I think it will be "easy" to conivince a allergist to do the pr1ck-test. But for intradermis injection and then desensitization it will be more complicated.

definately intradermis shot is the best to do, i didnt reack to the skin prick test only to intradermal. 
In my case i get mostly flue like symptoms,fatigue and brain fog, the sytmptoms that corellate to type iv symptoms and not type 1 reaction.
it should be hard to get intradermis neither it is also a conventional test.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 01:37:37 PM »
Habibou, what is the second word on your arm "Saline" and "???"  ?

So there are 3 kinds of test :

- pr1ck-test (short delay, IgE)
- intradermal  (both)
- patch test (long delay, lymphocytes)

It was written semen or sperm :)
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

b_jim

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 01:46:25 AM »
It was written semen or sperm :)

Thanks !

definately intradermis shot is the best to do, i didnt reack to the skin prick test only to intradermal.
In my case i get mostly flue like symptoms,fatigue and brain fog, the sytmptoms that corellate to type iv symptoms and not type 1 reaction.
it should be hard to get intradermis neither it is also a conventional test.

I agree intradermis is the best.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:49:18 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

pep

• for contact with me: apoisblog@gmail.com
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 02:05:46 AM »
guslyhder,

It's easy to test. The next week i will Propose to my Doctor but i think tat any interested allergist Waldinger items being read will know it done correctly.

When I know the site I mention you.
for contact with me: apoisblog@gmail.com

Barcelona (SPAIN)

24 years old (1988). POIS since I was 21.

poisenglish.blogspot.com.es
poisspanish.blogspot.com.es

poisioq

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2012, 05:28:52 AM »
thanks  :)

b_jim

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2012, 01:59:46 AM »
I had an "accident" this night (nocturnal emission). It didn't happen to me since sveral years. But I definitely had red areas caused by semen. But I will not post photos this time :)  

edit april the 30th :
Red spots once again, after 15 minutes. Now i need to go to the allergist to do an official test.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:10:25 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Ccconfucius

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2012, 03:15:48 PM »
when i get those i dont react but still got positive reaction test.
i might be reapeating myself but am just giving more evidence you will react to intradermal test.

Egordon

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2012, 12:43:03 PM »
Hey Guys,

I've started a related thread in the AutoImmune section. When you have a chance, will you please make a quick contribution?

I'm just worried about why our members are getting false negatives from these tests, and a little information about the circumstances of your test would help us determine why this is happening.
POIS since I was about 15. 1.75 years of desens and I'm now about 80% POIS free. Still working through best practices for maintaining my immunity and administering my injections with my doctor. Email me if you have tips or questions!

Andy451

• Connect & Fight :)
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2013, 03:06:50 AM »
I have had positive skin reactions in a clinical setting from seminal dilutions of 1-80,000 up to 1-700 w/ resulting symptoms varying greatly. I have experienced systemic responses in all cases w/ a great amount of variation in intensity, yet my skin didn't react at the injection site until about 1-15,000 to 1-10,000. As dilutions have increased, so has my skin, neurological and flu-like reaction to them.

At this point in the experimental treatment I am debating moving forward w/ my desensitization treatment as I have seen new and increased neuropathy. In scaling back a recent dose of 1-700 to 1-000 I experienced immediate improvements. I had experienced minor improvements in the past (e.g. improvement in depressive symptoms) between the doses of 1-5000 and 1-2000 (there were extra doses between 5k and 2k), yet of recent of have only declined.

I have also rubbed my own undiluted semen on my arm multiple times (very primative :)) and found that I do break out in hives at the site.

I would warn against a skin prick test without the over-site of a doctor and I am not at all convinced of the benefits of a desensitization treatment at this point. For myself, I had to try to the treatment to see whether it is truly beneficial, yet the results are not outweighing benefits at this point and I may discontinue it altogether. It is your body and your choice to experiment w/ it if you choose to as I did and continue to do.

The bottom line is these tests are not truly indicative of POIS or not, yet in my experience they can have a very real positive and negative effect on your body in and out of the doctors office.     
37 yo M- POIS for 25yrs (since age 12). Chronic POIS- always there

Tried desensitization for 1.5yrs & was unsuccessful (POIS worse at 1/1000)

Exercising- (running/weights/situps) Low sugar diet. Supplements- limited success.Meds- Oxcarbazepine/Buspar (past-Depakote10yrs)

b_jim

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2013, 01:47:25 AM »
I repost my picture (better quality). After orgasm I put semen on forearm skin and take a photo 15 minutes later.

Last 9 months, I remove semen just after ejaculation to try to reduce symptoms.
Last time i tried to put semen  on skin I had no reaction.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 02:12:28 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois