Author Topic: POIS CURED PLEASE READ AND TRY  (Read 15070 times)

poiseidon

POIS CURED PLEASE READ AND TRY
« on: April 16, 2013, 07:11:55 PM »
Hey guys I found it today. So it still needs lots of testing.

I was searching on the causes of pois and found this. You may all know about it.

https://sites.google.com/site/poiswebsite/test-page/orgasm-induced-catecholamine-imbalance-via-pituitary-dysfunction

Which i believe is the main reason.

Depletion-->prolactine stays high for long time --> lack of dopamine --> high level of cortisol epinephrine and the other one --> so there maybe some reason why my body can't produce it on its own.

Thats cool. Lets find out what can rise dopamine. And i found green tea has a lot of Theanine, which is somehow involved in the production of dopamine. Ok. It may help but the doses are really low if you make a tea. So what...?

Lets EAT it! And i did. Empty stomach this morning.
In an hour ALL pois symptoms were gone!!! Like... really?

I had the greatest day in months. Cool with other people, like no sensation of my hearth shivering for every bad thought. I actually feel like there could explode a bomb next to me and be cool about it. Ok maybe for the american friends bomb is not the word since Boston.
But still it gives the idea!! In fact i ve got my thesis on monday but i deeply dont care. i mean im fine about it. I was horrified by the idea of talking in front of other people and friends and family with the microphone and everything... Now even thou my project really sucks because of pois, i believe i would be cool about in front of other people.

Try it and let me know about it!!!
Today i had 4 teabags. So i believe buying those real organic blablabla that dont come into bags are even better. After each one i was feeling better. i felt my blood pumping in the veins again. All feelings of fatigue, brain fog, fear, anxiety. All gone. I couldn believe it myself. it was this simple???

Cut the teabag put the tea under the tongue for a few seconds and then swallow with a glass of water.

Maybe tomorrow, next week, next moth or next year wont work and so ill be still here wondering on what a fcuk is wrong with me. But for now i feel great. I almost cried today. Its really late and im really sleepy. so if im random or something it because of that, and ive always been like that. its not the pois... :) but i had to tell you this before going to bed guys.

I believe the supply of thiamine would even work better. but it was quite expensive (30?)
For a couple of euros you can get a good (industrial) quality. And it keeps fresh breath too! :)

SO NEW HOMEWORK

eat green tea and see what happen. and let me know.

ps
i wanna thank all the guys in charge which i believe are demographs (might not be spelled correctly) and daveman (which i believe is the moderator?). (im new. like a couple of days) and all you guys who are suffering. we re not alone. together we stand.

its weird but my symptoms got worse when i found out that my condition had a name and i wasnt alone 4 months ago. Maybe it's a form of what? Hypochondria? Is that the word?
Anyways. Going to sleep.
Hope to know that this helped anyone. I kinda feel stupid for all this enthusiasm but let me enjoy it. Right?

:)

YO
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.
Meditation if done correctly is great too.
Also avoiding computers produce faster recoveries and fewer temptations.

Clycos

Re: POIS CURED PLEASE READ AND TRY
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 11:54:46 PM »
Sorry to break it to you, but you can actually buy theanine pill this way you don't have to swallow tea bags and you get much more from the pill from than tea bag form. Hope this helps; also if you want something that can boost dopamine levels along with theanine, try the amino acid l-tyrosine it's really good stuff. Good luck !

poiseidon

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 01:29:35 AM »
yeah.. i mean, the point is not to rely on pills. no particular reason really .. its just that i associate those to some kind of old people habit or drugs addicts. i hate seeing myself doing that. plus they tend to be expensive and sometimes they might damage the liver. plus maybe tea has some other component that helps relieving. as it may also have bad things that are not absorbed if drunk  :-). thanks for the info thou. i ll keep in mind.
After spending loads on supplements I found out that the only thing that works is abstinence. Full stop. And it's free.

LAPOISSE

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 05:01:26 AM »
Hi and welcome,

I'm a big fan of the theory you mention ; prolactin is the only thing that is high in my blood test ; A lot of persons here have been trying to increase levels of gaba, dopamine or serotonine without long term noticable results...I dont think anybody "eat" bags of tea but it probably worth trying

I hope its works for you and it will be long term cure

poisioq

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 07:31:28 AM »
Hi Poiseidon,

Have you taken it after O?
If yes, how long have you waited before taking it?
And how much of it?
thanks

poiseidon

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 09:18:01 AM »
1. i dont believe it is going to be a long term cure. i just tried and it worked. and still does.
like all we are doing is this. imagine we have a guy kicking our face. all we are trying to do, is finding remedies to relieve the pain that he caused. not stopping that guy from doing it. that so far is the whole point.

2. and yes after the O. one day after in still full pois symptoms. i dont wanna be doing experiments right now coz im REALLY busy.

let me know if you found it working

bless

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 02:26:34 PM »
Hey poiseidon,

Great that it works for you... let´s hope that it keeps working.

Many of the remedies that work best for most of us are related to dopamine and the catacholine chain.

There are a lot of things that can go wrong with that system, and many, many causes. In the long run, if you don't find the exact cause
for the problem you have (POIS in our case), it may help bolstering dopamine, but until you FIX the real problem, the "cure" will only be a patch,
and most likely your system will find a way to "go around" your "cure".

The good news is that anything that works, even though it may be temporary, is a clearer pointer to the cause / effect relation, and will eventually help shed light on the actual failure.

Keep up the good work, and I hope, in your case it will be a lasting fix.

So far, my niacin is still working gang-busters! "Fingers crrossed".

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

poisioq

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 05:17:14 PM »
I asked those questions because I accidentally had an O this morning and couldn't take niacin after because I had to go to work.
After having the O, I read first poiseidon's post and I gave a try.
I took one bag in as above described before lunch, then I've eaten, afterwards I still was feeling in pois, so I took another one.
And the result is the following:
It relieved completely the physical symptoms, I felt high almost the whole day but a bit anxious, probably because of the caffeine.
In the last 4 hours of the evening (at the time I'm writing is midnight here in Europe) I started getting a mild brain fog and feeling a little depressed.
A good sleep should make the rest.
So comparing it with niacin, It's less effective for me, but it's a good option in those cases I don't have the time to wait for a flush.
Maybe combined with something else (a small amount of niacin for example) can give a better result.

poisioq

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 07:15:11 AM »
massive brain fog today, never had it like this before

Ccconfucius

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 10:11:02 PM »
massive brain fog today, never had it like this before

I think that is the caffeine after effect.  Caffeine does that too me.  It will give me pseudo recovery but the caffeine crash equals worse pois

poiseidon

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 03:23:57 AM »
i had an O last night. (sex). i took a spoon soon after and i had 50% symptoms. 2 hrs later an other 1 and i got 25% 10% symptoms.
i had an O this morning (sex). two spoon empty stomach. not a good idea (for the stomach). but overall id say 50, 60% taking another one after lunch and then report back.

sorry for you. do you relate it with the tea?

poisioq

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 04:49:34 AM »
I think I took too much of it. I had to go to work and wanted to be pois free so I took 2 bags, too much  caffeine for me to which I am not used. I never drink coffee or tea

deskmoret

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 09:10:41 AM »
poseidon, how did this end?

Alessandro84

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 04:22:08 AM »
This idea is incorrect in my point of view, because I'm very well after orgasm.
Problems start on the day after or the second day, and I can't face stress because I start to sweat (adrenaline rush).
So, if prolactine is high after orgasm, why I have no problem in the same moment?

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »
i had an O last night. (sex). i took a spoon soon after and i had 50% symptoms. 2 hrs later an other 1 and i got 25% 10% symptoms.
i had an O this morning (sex). two spoon empty stomach. not a good idea (for the stomach). but overall id say 50, 60% taking another one after lunch and then report back.

what did you have , spoon of what ??????
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

poisioq

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 05:43:59 AM »

what did you have , spoon of what ??????

Hi Sameer,
he open one bag of green tea and took one spoon of it.
I tried it as well and actually on day 1 I felt quite well, but day 2 and 3 were the worst of my life.
Got a bad insomnia. It is too much caffeine.
please be carefull

sleepy

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2015, 03:09:41 PM »
I tried this, it sort of worked for a day or two, then I started feeling waaaaay worse. I am sensitive to caffeine (and niccotine)