Author Topic: What is your Nocturnal Emission frequency  (Read 12451 times)

FornicationDENIED

What is your Nocturnal Emission frequency
« on: April 08, 2013, 05:45:36 AM »
After a few days of abstinence I am getting NE every two days. What is your frequency of NE?
How I can stop this?

Chris

Re: What is your Nocturnal Emission frequency
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 07:38:49 AM »
When i abstained i had NE's every week and a half or every two weeks..I dont think there is way to stop NE's as it is a physical procedure to get rid of the sperm that the body doesnt need..I also want to mention that NE's caused me very few symptoms when i had them and those symptoms by the time i woke up where completely gone..NE's only caused me usual POIS when i had 2 in a row..and i think it was the amount of sperm that cause it..

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:47:35 PM »
After a few days of abstinence I am getting NE every two days. What is your frequency of NE?
How I can stop this?

NE's were an absolute  NIGHTMARE (4 days' POIS!) for me.

My only and final relief was...aging :)

I don't remember when they finally stopped!..., 50's or 60's.

Good riddance!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 09:41:21 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Pony

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 04:27:53 PM »
I think the last nocturnal emission I had was when I was a teenager. Maybe 17. I miss them, though likely I'd have POIS symptoms from them as for me, I'm sure it's the semen loss responsible for my symptoms. I can abstain for weeks and not have a nocturnal emission even though I have erotic dreams. Go figure.

Pony

Bulbo

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 02:07:06 AM »
I have NE twice or thrice in a week

Chris

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 10:26:43 AM »

Bulbo, i think they are a lot..Even if you abstaine this is inlogically a lot..Weird..I used to have once in a periof 2 weeks or 10 days but not less..

Ccconfucius

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 12:14:10 PM »
i usued to have once a week but sometimes twice a week when i was 17-21. now 23 they dont come for 3 weeks.

Bulbo

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 08:36:45 AM »

Bulbo, i think they are a lot..Even if you abstaine this is inlogically a lot..Weird..I used to have once in a periof 2 weeks or 10 days but not less..
Hello Chris 18,I asked my friends about their NE frequency and theirs are markedly reduced than mine.

Bulbo

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 08:38:43 AM »
i usued to have once a week but sometimes twice a week when i was 17-21. now 23 they dont come for 3 weeks.
I am 20 yrs old and I wish that my NE frequency gets reduced as I grow older.

FloppyBanana

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 10:08:23 AM »
I am 36 years old. I used to feel the same way when I was younger because NE happened so much and its a real killer if it happens in the morning just before you get up. I  get a shoe lace and tie a loop in it and put my penis through the loop. It would mean I would wake up should I get an erection over night. It worked for me and I still even use it now if I have a very important engagement the next day. I'm not joking! but it it quite funny I think (probably because I don't have POIS at the moment).
FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

MrVat7

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 03:37:18 PM »
I have brought a superior degree of control on my libido. That is even if i dream something seductive I convince myself in dream to have no sex. Determination helps me.

LegatoMan

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 10:17:23 AM »
About 14 Days is the cycle for me.

Like MrVat7, I have also woken myself up from erotic dreams before. One time, I could already feel the sperm starting to get ready, but then I clenched my PC muscle as hard as I could, woke myself up because of it, and managed to prevent ejaculation  :D

But it didn't do my much good, because I masturbated later on out of frustration  :'(
Affected since Sept 2008. Very gradual onset of symptoms: Testicular atrophy, low libido, brain fog, lethargy, depression, digestion issues. Worsening of all symptoms the 3-4 days post orgasm.

Nightingale

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 08:51:29 PM »
I'm pretty sure I've never seen another person say this, but I have never had nocturnal emissions***

***the only time I've EVER woken with a sticky pair of pajamas was the first and ONLY time I've ever gotten high on marijuana. The next morning was strange!

Even with my longest times of abstinence, I've never had one that didn't get caused by a drug.
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

berhune

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 07:44:15 PM »
About 10 days, but it's unpredictable (can be as few as one or as many as 30).  If I masturbate without O and use those ejaculatory muscles to pee instead, I can guarantee that I won't have NE that night.  (This is useful for high-pressure periods when I can't afford full POIS.)

Scary sheep

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 09:58:50 PM »
If I abstain, I get NEs after 7 days, almost like a clock. It was one thing that intrigued my doctor. What sucks is that my POIS cycle is 6 days long, so I basically get an evening being myself before It gets bad again.
Symptoms last 6-7 days. Onset of muscle weakness after 30 seconds. Symptoms include: brain fog, fatigue, depression, pale skin/dark circles under eyes,  digestive problems, difficulty taking a full breath, irritability. NONE of these are present out of POIS.

Mishlen

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 06:47:30 AM »
Almost non-existent. Always been even as teenager. If i stay away from sexual things i may have NE after 4-8 months. I've tried few times and achieved 3 times in my life.

BoneBroth

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2020, 04:19:34 PM »
1-2 NE per month. Those are killers