Author Topic: Jasmine tea for lower back pain  (Read 418 times)

SchizoPIOS

Jasmine tea for lower back pain
« on: April 16, 2024, 12:00:07 PM »
Hey,

So first of all, I am quite aware of the scientific litterature but I've also done a lot of research throughout the years on traditional chinese medicine to help me solve my issues because I had no trust in conventional medicine.

First of all, POIS in chinese in Shenkui, which is caused by a Kidney Yang deficiency (Yang=warm, Yin=cold)

Few months ago, I heard Andrew Huberman's podcast on cold immersion/showers and I decided to take cold showers in the middle of winter, I have chronic backpain from masturbation, which goes away with abstinence. When I started to take cold showers, after a few days my back completely locked itself I could not bend it, after a month it got better, decided to retry cold showers and realised that they had caused it.

Right, so I have been drinking this citrussy(it clears heat and is cold in temperature according to TCM) drink today, I drank too much of it in hindsight and then decided to take a cold shower because I read on here it helped some guys, but I made sure to not expose my lower back to the water, I didnt last long in the shower and felt freeeeezing and my lower back starts to sting so much. I go to the kitchen, cook myself some beef and then have this intense craving for jasmine tea. I just googled the nutrition facts of Jasmine tea and it made sense, it disperses cold, and tonifies yang http://chinesenutrition.org/view_image.asp?pid=814#:~:text=Jasmine%20Tea%20in%20TCM%3A&text=It%20also%20helps%20to%20regulate,to%20be%20warm%20in%20temperature.

My dad loves Asian food and we always used to go to chinese restaurant, and whenever we had jasmine tea I just loooooved it, it felt like a drug, it has a very calming effect on the mind.

Im having a cup right now, it feels good, lemme know if you try it for your lower back pain.