Author Topic: Insulin resistance and poor fructose metabolism  (Read 486 times)

stripe

Insulin resistance and poor fructose metabolism
« on: April 28, 2024, 04:37:13 PM »
In my opinion, this problem is related to the liver. The thing that globally affects well-being is insulin sensitivity, which can be improved with a diet for diabetics and aerobic exercise.

The second thing that strongly affects the condition is the limitation of fructose in the diet. I can't give exact numbers, I think it's an individual thing. But I can make a recommendation - do not consume more than 100 grams of fructose per week. And during the day, no more than 25 grams. This means fructose from any source

Another thing that helps to significantly improve well-being is carrots. It is enough to consume one medium-sized carrot 1 time every 2 days. I recommend steaming it for 6 minutes, cut into slices 1 cm thick.

I also advise you to orgasm no more than 1 time in 1 day. It's good if you pause for 2-4 days between orgasms. It is not necessary for a longer time, the health of the prostate depends on it.

About diet... I recommend this video and this channel to start using life hacks to reduce the glycemic index of food - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg0Y3eNSANg&t=1214s

About exercises - I recommend doing aerobics for half an hour or more every day. if you want to increase your muscles, then I advise you to do a multi-rep on each arm separately. That is, for example, you swing the right bicep for 1 minute, then the left one for 1 minute. And so there are 5 approaches.

if I remember more important details, I will write it here later. And I'm sorry - English is not my native language.

p.s. I think these tips will allow you to go into remission for as long as you follow it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 01:26:11 AM by stripe »

b_jim

Re: Insulin resistance and poor fructose metabolism
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 02:36:59 AM »
Hi and welcome !

Liver may be involved... or the pancreas ?
I'm 100% sure sugar intake influences Pois symptoms too.

Fructose is an enemy of the liver but its glycemic index is lower than other sugars.

It seems carrot consumption helps you. But did you try to replace carrots by red beetroots ?
Taurine = Anti-Pois

stripe

Re: Insulin resistance and poor fructose metabolism
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 03:39:57 AM »
I ate red beetroot and did not notice a positive result. Besides, I don't like this vegetable. And even more than that, I do not recommend eating it, at least you need to limit its amount.

My experience is that when insulin resistance increases, POIS increases. Our organisms have some difference from the normal average. I do not know what this feature is, perhaps it is a breakdown in the liver or at the genetic level. In any case, the main thing that affects is insulin resistance, IMHO.

Or maybe the peculiarity of our bodies is the imperfect metabolism of fructose, because if you eat very little of it, it has a very positive effect on your well-being. But I do not recommend completely eliminating fructose from the diet.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 03:42:01 AM by stripe »