Author Topic: Anyone else have Primary AND secondary POIS? Unique sequelae  (Read 1234 times)

exobat

Anyone else have Primary AND secondary POIS? Unique sequelae
« on: January 12, 2024, 01:47:27 AM »
I first developed POIS symptoms around age 15, and it only occured when I masturbated. When I became sexually active with girls, it didnt bother me at all. Even if I used my own hand, then placed hers on it when I ejaculated, I had no symptoms. For a while I was also able to avoid symptoms by masturbating then dry humping my bed to completion, and this lasted several years, then symptoms started again. I would find various toys that worked for some time, but after some time, every self pleasure gave me symptoms. One day at age 37 I had sex with my wife and noticed the same symptoms, and since then, I have POIS with any ejaculation. My symptoms are: tender/puffy left nipple, mood swings, sensitivity to touch, can get itchy but only when I exercise, mainly high levels of irritability and transient depression, after 2 days it self resolves.

For the life of me I can't figure out why some specific acts caused symptoms, others didnt, and progressively developed until every ejaculation became symptomatic. I tried all the supplement stacks (niacin, vitamins, antihistamines, no change). Anyone have anything like this happen to them??

Mr Raba

Re: Anyone else have Primary AND secondary POIS? Unique sequelae
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 09:54:31 PM »
Hi,

Very interesting…
I had mine spontaneously developed after 4 grams of Slo-Niacin for months for high cholesterol.

Happened with any ejaculation after that. Also developed CFS    Same night all started .
Simultaneous onset of CFS and POIS since Feb 1993. Married since 1989.

Helped by Immunocal (I explained how to take in previous posts).  Some relief on day one and day two.  It affects neurotransmitters.