Author Topic: Lyrica (Pregabalin) generic delayed another 6 months. Fook Pfizer, seriously  (Read 6282 times)

Defsync

Not only that but in 2005 a bottle of lyrica cost 150$. now its over 600$. getting prescribed this for POIS is probably very difficult. If you can manage to get a fibromyalgia diagnosis like I have, then you are set, since that is one of the diagnosis Lyrica was specifically made for.

I can tell you, my fellow POIS sufferers, that my combo of lyrica + phenibut combats the cognitive loss by 100%.

If you havent tried it, I tell you what, are you really looking for a cure then?

1) day of ejaculation, that evening before sleep take 1/8th teaspoon of phenibut, mixed in water or juice.
2) go to sleep
3) when you wake up, take 50mg of Lyrica
4) enjoy having your brain unfooked and rockin your normal IQ

Get you some Phenibut now while its still legal in the U.S. and most other countries.

Day 2 do the same steps. However, day 3 do not take phenibut, but still take the lyrica when you wake up. Phenibut tolerance rises very quickly, and in doing so it becomes ineffective without massively increasing the dosage, which you do not want to mess with. Day 4 same. Day 5 stop taking the lyrica as your symptoms should have already begun petering out.

I am your guide to successfully managing the POIS aftermath.

I am your guide to keeping your dreams sex and nocturnal emission free.

Fate has brought me to you to show you the way to conquering POIS.

Nas

Not only that but in 2005 a bottle of lyrica cost 150$. now its over 600$. getting prescribed this for POIS is probably very difficult. If you can manage to get a fibromyalgia diagnosis like I have, then you are set, since that is one of the diagnosis Lyrica was specifically made for.

I can tell you, my fellow POIS sufferers, that my combo of lyrica + phenibut combats the cognitive loss by 100%.

If you havent tried it, I tell you what, are you really looking for a cure then?

1) day of ejaculation, that evening before sleep take 1/8th teaspoon of phenibut, mixed in water or juice.
2) go to sleep

Get you some Phenibut now while its still legal in the U.S. and most other countries.

Day 2 do the same steps. However, day 3 do not take phenibut, but still take the lyrica when you wake up. Phenibut tolerance rises very quickly, and in doing so it becomes ineffective without massively increasing the dosage, which you do not want to mess with. Day 4 same. Day 5 stop taking the lyrica as your symptoms should have already begun petering out.

Wait, are you serious?

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Nas, sigh, yes, he’s been POIS-posting for 12 years...
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Nas

I was commenting about theast lines. I wonder if his formula works.

demografx

• Administrator
I was commenting about theast lines. I wonder if his formula works.

Who knows? Maybe!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Nas

Rats, Phenibut is not available, any equivalents to this drug?

Vandemolen

2) go to sleep

Few side effects of Pregabalin: no ejaculation, no orgasm and problems with erection. Maybe no ej. and O. can help some POIS-patients who only get POIS after an ej. But if you also like me get sick from stimulation only then it probably will not help you.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

demografx

• Administrator

“Phenibut is structurally similar to the widely prescribed drug baclofen (Lioresal), which is available in Australia. Baclofen is prescribed as a muscle relaxant for patients with conditions such as multiple sclerosis.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/weekly-dose-phenibut-the-russian-anti-anxiety-drug-linked-to-gold-coast-teens-overdoses-92339

Iwillbeatthis

I have tried 800mg of phenibut before without ejaculation and it gave me the worst brain fog I've ever had for the period it was active.

Defsync

Greetings, Nas.

Sorry the delay in reply.

Phenibut can be ordered online and shipped worldwide. It is legal in the united states. perhaps you live in another country? im not sure about other countries legalities on it.

my posts may end with some weird wordy shit because i had a few before i made the post, but im dead serious about my remedies and researching pharmaceuticals, prescribed and over the counter. 

pois can end your job. can end your position at your company. if you are in the military in combat zone or policeman, fireman, etc, could get ppl killed because of your foggy decisions. you have to sleep sometime. the male body can coerce your prostrate into relieving itself during sleep no matter whats going on in your waking conscious state. we cannot ensure 100% control over when this can happen.

all we can do is have remedies prepared to counter the mindfog to better ensure we dont lose our jobs or worse.

Bluelight is an incredibly valuable research website into how ALL these drugs work, providing insight you will never gleen from the medical profession, associations, or your doctors.

Reddit is another valuable research site.

anyways you can always pm me directly through poiscenter if you have questions or want more detailed explanation. even if i dont frequent the forums that often, when you private message me my email gets pinged and i know someones messaged me.

Phenibut and Lyrica (pregabalin) are both GABA analogues. The both exhibit some similar properties when taken at low dosage. im not an expert in chemistry nor do i have even a cursory understanding of biochemistry. ive done a lot of experimenting instead and paid attention to whether it had any effect countering POIS cognitive loss. ive noticed similarities in things that have some kind of beneficial countering effect, an effect that basically increases ones intelligence, cognitive abilities.

So for example taking Phenibut after you havent O'ed in a couple weeks, instead of just as a remedy to counter POIS mental loss, will give you a significant boost to your IQ. Its effects help you socialize better because you can communicate more efficiently. It helps you multitask. It is in a way like the Spice Melange from Dune. But you should always consult someone about specific dosing, its a funny one where a little bit will give you a brain boost, but any higher a dose and it just puts you to sleep (and makes your dreams very vivid, fun stuff). you also quickly build a tolerance, so you can really only do this once a week to receive these benefits consistently.

Adderall is another one that can help with the effects of POIS, but not really counter it. It's definitely beneficial, but one that has more potential to do harm compared to the other remedies, especially if you have heart problems.

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/phenibut-10-years-experience-a-comprehensive-long-term-synopsis-and-usage-guide.804928/

Nas

Thank you Defsync for the information
Phenibut is not approved in my country for commercial use and thus it does not get imported.
On the other hand, I am taking Gabapentin which is a similar drug to Lyrica. I tried a 100mg dose independently and I didn't notice any special effect, but I'll try it with Orgasm in the future.
Adderall is also not available and is considered illegal.
Thanks again for the advice and I'll update you on my Gabapentin trial soon.

Huser

Pregabalin
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2024, 04:33:13 PM »
Has anyone tried Pregabalin (Lyrica) anticonvulzant, antiepileptic?