Author Topic: Can anyone else relate to this ?  (Read 949 times)

jon1_reclaim

Can anyone else relate to this ?
« on: September 07, 2020, 05:06:50 PM »
For me , I know it?s v expensive , but whenever I have had a PT personal trainer in the gym, my health and fitness and I guess my testosterone increase quickly , doing it on my own has been difficult to motivate.

However , the double edged sword for me has been , the fitter and stronger I have got , the bigger the crash at the end has been when I get pois symptoms and it then takes longer to get my fitness and state back.

It?s like the fitness makes me think I am fine, no longer have adhd or PE or fatigue like symptoms , and some kind of O experience , not always , but certainly more likely in this state will get me to crash ...

It?s like I am in withdrawal afterwards ! I used to smoke cigarettes now and again , but have never done anything harder than that !!

Also, the same effect if I have built up fitness to do a long trek or walk .. I don?t think I realise how depleted I am after it , and I am in a position to crash after that too if not careful.

I need to manage going up and down the hill so I don?t crash. Probably take more rest than I think I need, and be a bit more regulated for recovery time after anything big.

I get great joy from physical training when I apply myself, but it has often been up and down.