Author Topic: What brand of Niacin (flush-type) do you use? (Assuming it helps you)  (Read 2947 times)

Michael218

Hi there,

Can't seem to find B3 with flush here in Australia.

What people post which brands or the links to online stores they purchase from?

Mine is Natures Way, but this is nicotinamide without flush. Last night I took it about 2 hours and 20 minutes before release and today is back to POIS - issue was i didn't flush at all (last week I did - though I took it with B1, 6 and 12 simultaneously). This week I thought i'd try the Niacin alone and assumed it would have at least some flush so I waited (unfortunately too long perhaps) to feel some effect... perhaps I waited too long or, perhaps taking it last week with the other B vitamins caused the flush.

Thanks guys.

Observer

• Global Moderator
Hello Michael, I use Solgar 100 mg - as well as Natures way - also 100 mg- (they have one which causes flush).

certainlypois2

Natureway's niacin that causes a flush will  say niacin and nicotinic acid on the bottle if you look at the nutritional information it will say niacin  and nicotinic acid. The one you have does not cause any flush.
you have to use the niacin on an empy stomach, you should feel flush in about 20 to 30 mins.
When i use 200mg on empty stomach that flush is intense.
It is in a white container with yellow lid and yellow label.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:18:37 PM by certainlypois2 »

positive_guy

Re: What brand of Niacin (flush-type) do you use? (Assuming it helps you)
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »
I use activize oxyplus, which gives me a flush within 3 to 7 minutes, but you have to take more than the recommended dose. It is a supplement with may other benefits.

https://www.pm-international.com/us/shop/fitline-products/fitline-products/basic-supply/activize-oxyplus/?TP=4300579&lang=en