Author Topic: Quail's eggs  (Read 6567 times)

b_jim

Quail's eggs
« on: May 03, 2011, 01:01:08 AM »
Non-scientific topic

I didn't want to post this on the naked scientist forum because it's something (very) controversed. But here we have an "alternative treatments " forum, so let's go.  ;D

In a french old book (1975), I found a theory about the supposed proprieties of the quail's eggs. Some people with allergies follow a progressive diet. They eat raw quail's eggs at breakfast on an empty stomach. Some of them have been cured by this diet. Of course, the idea is to try the diet to cure our Pois. I often eat eggs at breakfast, so why not try quail's eggs.

I will edit this post later and I will try to found some arguments or testimonies online.

Some links (not scientific) :

http://www.thehealthierlife.co.uk/natural-health-articles/allergies/quail-eggs-ease-rhinitis-symptoms-00013.html
http://ezinearticles.com/?4-Best-Natural-Allergy-Remedies---Natural-Ways-For-You-To-Get-Immediate-Results&id=931378
http://healthyquaileggs.com/immunity.php?pg=16

EDIT : french doctor Truffier wrote a book about quail's eggs in 1978.
But there are no modern scientific studies to confirm or reject his work.
There are some positive testimonies for athma.

edit : It seems the effects on IL-4 and IgE are real. It seems the mucus of the qwail eggs creates a tolerence effect.

Conclusion : the cured didn't work, but why not. Eggs are good and not very expensive...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:10:47 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: Quail's eggs
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 07:02:16 AM »
It would be interesting to identify some particular component that could produce such benefit, and then perhaps a reason.

Although this seems like a difficult challenge.... not sure how we would go about this. Any ideas?
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

b_jim

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 04:53:19 AM »
Well, I don't know. I will just try the diet and give my opinion.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 08:32:55 PM »
Interesting. But where can we get quail eggs? The grocery store?
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

b_jim

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 11:59:28 AM »
In France it seems not so difficult to find even in a supermarket.
The cure I've found is 6 raw eggs a day, on an empty stomach, for breakfast and during 9 days and without drinking cofee or warm drink. Of course it's really not a scientific method.
I don't give a big probablity it will work but I want to try even if it sounds strange.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

b_jim

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 01:29:55 AM »
After 8 days, I can't say it's a success.  I have moderate flu-like symptoms and hips pain.

Edit 1 (may the 29th) : I have flu-like symptoms now (I took carbs).  Quail's eggs didn't block the allergic processus.

Edit 2 ( june the 7th ) : 6 orgasms later, I feel good.  I hope it will continue !
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 07:50:01 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

b_jim

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 10:46:32 AM »
I simply beat the eggs in a cup and I drink them.
(when the white eggs are beaten (or cooked), you can digest them more easily)
But it didn't help my Pois.
Taurine = Anti-Pois