Author Topic: Exercise after O and back problems  (Read 3775 times)

Disaster

Exercise after O and back problems
« on: June 15, 2014, 04:19:54 AM »
Ever since my pois started 20 years ago, if I would O and then run I could throw out my back really bad. Its as if my penis and my lower spine are attached and it loosen my back after O. Any one else get this?
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

b_jim

Re: Exercise after O and back problems
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 11:24:20 AM »
There are lot of testimonies where guys complain about pains in knees, back, shoulders, joints after ejaculation.
Last week I had some work and I used my muscles. Clearly after ejaculation I had pain in shoulders and legs. And few muscular tone, typical of Pois.  I think ejaculation cause hormonal fluctuations not easy to understand.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

POISrival

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 03:18:51 PM »
I get a lot of muscloskeletal problems. My main suffering lies in my shoulder and my neck. from time to time, I suffer from lower back pain problems. whenever i'm in POIS, I can never walk with my back staight, I have to bend forward a little.
POIS is my worst enemy

Disaster

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 01:51:22 AM »
I feel like the penis and coxys are fused.
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 12:40:11 PM »
I feel like the penis and coxys are fused.

Yes, I think that this is a result of prostate swelling. Mine swells up for several days.

I've been to too many proctologists and prostate tests have shown better than normal in normal circumstances.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 07:00:55 AM »
i also think my prostate swells ..... can i take any meds for the swelling .....pls help guys
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

Stef

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 05:49:59 PM »
Hi, All!

Just a thought here -- I wonder if vagus nerve issues make it FEEL like prostate swelling... that the prostate might not literally be swelling, but the vasculature is effected by the vagus nerve in some way and it feels like swelling.

For those of you who have had urogenital surgery or any urogenital trauma, which includes surgery (i.e. hypospadias repair, undescended testes surgery, vasectomies and/or reversal of vasectomy, kick to the groin...as in soccer!) -- I sense that it's very important to let Dr. Komisaruk know! 

Any history of urogenital trauma might be one more clue to the origin (and treatment) of POIS... Dr. K wants to know about this.

So please have faith in a process that's unfolding!

It somehow got deleted with other posts in recent days -- but please keep in mind -- you have a wonderful, dedicated friend in Dr. Komisaruk!! He's on your side, understands the abject misery of POIS, and wants to figure it out. I can't think of a better, more humanitarian and compassionate scientist to do the first basic POIS research!

As Daveman and others have already posted -- have patience. It's horrible to wait, but in this case I think you'll all be happy with the research.  Dr. K has your back. He understands and is 100% on your side.

Stef

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:53:15 PM by Stef »

porthos

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »
i also think my prostate swells ..... can i take any meds for the swelling .....pls help guys

also my prostate is swelling i went 6 months to diffrent doctors for prostate problem i thought firstly that i had pois because of prostate now i understood that i have prostate problem  because of pois. any way my symptomes are going this is the 3th day that i dont take medicine and it seems my pois is reducing main problem is i think in the brain pois = brain some hormones dont work goot maybe seratonine seratonine makes melatonine and so on this plays important role for testosterone as we see from the study of pois 90% of poisers have testosterone problem as many top sporters says when you ejaculate you throw testosterone out from body thats why many sports dont have sex before important match. so what i mean is our hormones inside brain dont work good so the quality of the sperm changes thats why we get irritation on our organs.

Disaster

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 03:40:03 AM »
I feel like my prostate also swells during and then for days its inflammation and numb. And it also numbs my lower digestive system, my bladder (even though it doesnt affect peeing) and my anus is all swollen and sore where I have to rub it lightly until it relaxes. Also after for days I can get the worst most painful stomach aches.

I got an MRI recently of the upper spine (where I dont have back pain) and it found all kinds of weird inflammation.