Author Topic: What to drink in POIS?  (Read 5231 times)

biocentric

• Lab1
What to drink in POIS?
« on: April 22, 2011, 06:45:52 AM »
What do people think is good to drink in POIS?

water?
green tea?
..and whats bad?

what are your experiences?

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: What to drink in POIS?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 03:10:02 PM »
I couldn't say that I've really noted any effect pos or neg, but in POIS I like to drink lots of water at night (a liter of water in a bottle by the bed), sort of wash out the system. I started that when I was having milky pee.

Might make you wake up a couple of times to pee, though.....

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Vandemolen

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 05:10:24 PM »
In POIS I always drink camellia tea with real honey. This softens the throat. And calms me down before going to sleep. In daytime I tried to drink a lot of cranberry juice because I want to prevent another UTI.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 01:12:06 AM »
For me, no energy drinks or sodas because I avoid sugar. So I drink mainly water and sometimes wine.
I'm not convinced by cranberry juice. From my experience, the effect anti-inflammation food is very low, except fish. I havent try sweet potatoes.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 05:14:10 PM »
In POIS I always drink camellia tea with real honey. This softens the throat. And calms me down before going to sleep. In daytime I tried to drink a lot of cranberry juice because I want to prevent another UTI.

Add to that a couple of orange or lemon leaves if you can find them. Very good for sleeping peacefully.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 12:16:33 PM »
I use to drink green tea ! It is good to eliminate the heavy metal (mercury mainly), and it helpt a lot against CFS or ME.
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

a2g

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 10:03:15 AM »
I drinks a lot of energydrinks just get through the day if I have a tough and busy day and I'm in a POIS. In more normal days I drink a lot of water to prevent headache and to clean the out the system, else I try to drink some fresh made orange juice to get some vitamins.