Author Topic: New theory about fructose  (Read 2573 times)

mike_sweden

New theory about fructose
« on: April 06, 2024, 01:34:40 AM »
I am having severe problems with FODMAPs so i was thinking that the ejaculate does contain very high levels of fructose, which theoretically could be problematic for me, so i am going to try and find some sort of FODMAP downbreaking enzymes.

Please let me know what you think about this theory?

b_jim

Re: New theory about fructose
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 06:01:40 AM »
Does taking glucose/fructose/no sugar  diet before Pois influence your Pois symptoms ? If not, I don't think it could work. But who know, all poisers are different...  :)

All sugars increase mine. Fructose (like 1-2 glass of orange juice before O ) seems the worst.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

ghayor

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 01:52:52 PM »
Does fructose increase or decrease your libido. I'm shifting to an all sugar diet and so far I have zero libido. nada. zilch. which is pretty great. It's mostly sugar and I would shift to glucose but everything has nutrients like zinc added to it.

Even the white bread from the supermarket. 1600 calories of white bread has 7.5 mg of zinc which cause wet dreams for me. And I just don't know what to do.

Overeating is impossible, I have to force myself to get 1500 calories in a day. (not worried about weight)

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 10:52:13 AM »
I am having severe problems with FODMAPs so i was thinking that the ejaculate does contain very high levels of fructose, which theoretically could be problematic for me, so i am going to try and find some sort of FODMAP downbreaking enzymes.

Please let me know what you think about this theory?

Have you read this thread?
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=4133.msg44330#msg44330
Maybe you could consider alpha-1 blockers or neem powder. Alternatively the member “WeAreAllGonnaMakeIt” had fructose intolerance and he found cetirizine to be somewhat useful.
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.

b_jim

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 10:01:09 AM »
It could be a good idea to use different simple sugar (fructose, glucose...) to see if there is a difference...
Taurine = Anti-Pois

John21

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024, 05:31:28 AM »
This idea interests me as I have just realized that my insomnia (approx 25 years now) is worsened by sugar. I cut out sugars including "healthy" foods such as prunes, apricots and immediately my sleep markedly improved. But it only lasted a week and it became poor again. I don't know what is going on but whatever it is I don't doubt that it relates to POIS. It always amazed me that things like blueberries, Pepto Bismol and taurine help people, showing an obvious connection to the gut. Now I realize that my insomnia might be due to the same underlying condition. Gut dysbiosis?  inflammation? (perhaps, BJim), I have no clue. I am going to experiment with no sugar/ low carbs, post-noontime and then totally abstain.