Author Topic: CURE FOR POIS SYNDROME - The solution is how you ejaculate and not ejaculation  (Read 1019 times)

adrianpe7777

This message is an email sent today 06/08/2024 to Isaac Bronson. It is my experience and my cure. The first and second points are about diet, supplementation and rest and the last point is about the true cure for the vast majority of the symptoms. It's been 3 weeks since I've tried what works and in the last week I've ejaculated every day, even twice in one day, and I've seen that it works. Therefore, I am obliged to show my solution. Below I copy and paste the entire email message...

"Before starting to write the email I want to apologize for my level of English since I am Spanish and I do not have a great level. Next, I will tell you who I am, my health, how I cured myself of POIS, etc.

Hello, good morning, my name is Adri?n P?rez Rinc?n, I am 25 years old and my nationality is Spanish. 

I am lactose intolerant, celiac and allergic to shellfish. My height is 187 cm and my weight is 59 kg. I have gone through two prostatitis having some problems from 2017 to 2019 (during those years I had low sexual desire and I masturbated a lot).

From 2019 to 2024 I was progressively experiencing symptoms of POIS Syndrome.

My initial symptoms were: excessive anxiety, nervousness, difficulty in starting a correct and meaningful conversation. Then the symptoms followed: fever for no reason, extreme fatigue, low sexual desire, palpitations, cervical pain that extended to the head that could only be relieved with an anti-inflammatory (I clarify that the symptoms described occurred minutes, hours or days after ejaculating. After 2 days to 7 days my symptoms disappeared). At first I didn't know why I had these strange symptoms until I related the act of ejaculating to the symptoms described.

My cure for POIS Syndrome was the following:

1) Change my diet: Stop eating so many foods with a high glycemic index and go from eating 5 times to eating 3 or 2 times a day where the last meal was generally at 6:00 p.m. I also did intermittent fasting of up to 21 hours (5 days followed in a week every two weeks). Immediately after finishing breakfast I take a vitamin and mineral supplement (1200 mcg of Vitamin A, 300 mg of Vitamin C, 50 mcg of Vitamin D, 240 mg of Vitamin E, 50 mg of Thiamin, 50 mg of Riboflavin, 50 mg of Niacin, 21 mg of Vitamin B6, 833 mcg DFE of Folate, 1000 mcg of Vitamin B12, 900 mcg of Biotin, 50 mg of Pantothenic acid, 11 mg of Choline, 191 mg of Calcium, 225 mcg of Iodine, 90 mg of Magnesium, 15 mg of Zinc, 200 mcg of Selenium, 2 mg of Copper, 4 mg of Manganese, 400 mcg of Chromium and 446 mg of Potassium). After lunch I take another potassium supplement of 297 mg. Between 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (always two hours after lunch) I supplement with 300 mg of magnesium, 495 mg of potassium and probiotics (since due to the late diagnosis of celiac disease and lactose intolerance I have reached suffer from irritable bowel syndrome for many years). Half an hour after taking the probiotics I have a light dinner and immediately after finishing dinner I supplement with 297 mg of potassium. I drink about 2 liters of water a day and I don't drink any soft drinks or alcohol. I don't smoke either.
2) My nighttime sleep: I usually fall asleep around 9:30 p.m. or 11:30 p.m. and I try to sleep at least 8 hours although I need more hours of sleep.
3) Masturbation and sex: This is the most important point of the cure and what makes all the symptoms or most of the symptoms subside, therefore, please pay attention. Because of POIS syndrome I had premature ejaculation (I ejaculated in less than 1 minute) and therefore, I looked for solutions to last longer without ejaculating or not ejaculating at all to avoid all the symptoms of POIS syndrome mentioned above and that made me led to reading the book titled "The Multiorgasmic Man" by the authors "Chia & Abrams". Inside that book he explains how to maintain calmer breathing and what to do when you really want to ejaculate. It turns out that when you really want to ejaculate you must remove the penis from the vagina and apply force with the pelvic floor muscle that we would use to stop urine until the urge to ejaculate disappears and then continue with penetration. Continuing with the explanation... There are times when you can reach the point of no return (where the body performs the involuntary action of ejaculating and you will not be able to do anything to prevent ejaculation) and that is where you have to tighten the pelvic floor muscles to make ejaculation not triggered but controlled and, therefore, I can continue with my erection after ejaculation and I remit all or most of the symptoms of POIS Syndrome. In short, the key to curing POIS Syndrome is how you ejaculate and not ejaculation.

Thank you very much for your attention and reading this email.

Have a nice day

Kind regards"

Sisyphus

@adrianpe7777
I hope you are enjoying not having pois symptoms!
Your English is very good. I speak some Spanish but there is no way I could write what you wrote in Spanish.
It's interesting what you wrote about ejaculation and how it influences whether you get pois or not. Along with your changed diet and good sleep pattern, are you saying that if you have a premature ejaculation that you do get pois but if you have a fuller/controlled ejaculation that you don't get pois? Have I understood correctly? Apologies if I have misunderstood.

Rollo

I have tried (successfully) preventing my ejeculation. I usually stop being aroused after around 5 cancelled ones.
However unfortunatly that has given me the most intense POIS episodes compared to actually ejeculaling as you would normally.

My question would be: After having those orgasms, do you ejaculate in the end or not? And if so is there anything special about it?

I can confirm that the same diet also improves my symptoms and so does enough sleep.

Also i do need way less sleep if i do not have any carbs in the evening.

Samir

• POIS victim since 1988
    • Huntsville Car Scene.com
So interesting to read about the breathing and pelvic floor muscles--somehow I've learned to do this from an early age so I could always stave off an O to go for longer.  Breathing definitely makes a huge difference as I can stave off almost any O that's not beyond the point of no return.  But unfortunately these do nothing for my POIS as the closer I get to an O, the closer I get to full POIS symptoms--ie I still have symptoms even without an O and without ejac.

Quantum

• Administrator
So interesting to read about the breathing and pelvic floor muscles--somehow I've learned to do this from an early age so I could always stave off an O to go for longer.  Breathing definitely makes a huge difference as I can stave off almost any O that's not beyond the point of no return.  But unfortunately these do nothing for my POIS as the closer I get to an O, the closer I get to full POIS symptoms--ie I still have symptoms even without an O and without ejac.
Very interesting, Samir, thanks for sharing.  This, again, reinforces my opinion that there are more than one type of POIS !
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Samir

• POIS victim since 1988
    • Huntsville Car Scene.com
Very interesting, Samir, thanks for sharing.  This, again, reinforces my opinion that there are more than one type of POIS !
You're welcome!  Yes, it's a very personal condition--there's so many variations in the symptoms, solutions, and surrounding conditions!

adrianpe7777

Hello friends, sorry for the delay in my response. I personally did pelvic floor exercises every time I wanted to ejaculate to prevent ejaculation and I did it several times when I felt like ejaculating. And little by little I was approaching the point of no return where you cannot avoid ejaculation. It is at that moment (the point of no return) where you must prevent ejaculation from coming out by using enough force with pelvic floor exercises so that when you ejaculate you still continue with the choice. When I see that I do this and I still have an erection, I know that I will not have POIS symptoms. Try it this way and do not ejaculate suddenly but rather controlledly and preventing it from coming out, you will still feel the orgasm, you will maintain an erection and you will not have symptoms of POIS. I await your response with your questions, in case you have them. Thank you very much and greetings

Sisyphus

@adrianpe777: Is this retrograde ejaculation that you are describing?

I'm similar to Samir. If I go close to the point of orgasm but not to completion ie. stop before orgasm/ejaculation, I will get pois symptoms anyway. I understand this is different from most poisers because most people only get symptoms if they ejaculate, correct?

When I was young guy, I would get some of my worst pois symptoms from a single pe or ne, less bad after a controlled o.

This, again, reinforces my opinion that there are more than one type of POIS !

I agree with this!