Author Topic: Inflammation of the Cowper glands  (Read 3415 times)

hosien2008

• MM group
Inflammation of the Cowper glands
« on: August 18, 2021, 11:01:03 AM »
Friends note, inflammation or cancer of the Cowper glands is the cause of pois. I do not know why no one pays attention to me.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 01:33:18 PM by berlin1984 »

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
Re: Inflammation of the Cooper glands
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 01:32:54 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbourethral_gland

Could you go into more detail what and how your doctor diagnosed this and whast your treatment was?
thanks

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Inflammation of the Cooper glands
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 01:39:21 PM »
Friends note, inflammation or cancer of the Cooper glands is the cause of pois. I do not know why no one pays attention to me.

Hi hosien,

the Cowper glands already have been discussed here as a possible culprit in POIS, you can do a search from the homepage ( but use "Cowper", not "Cooper").  All members that had vasectomy had no change in their POIS symptoms.  So, if POIS is at least in part caused by an allergen from the semen composition, the allergen has to come from either the Cowper glands ( also called the bulbourethral glands, or from the prostate fluid, or from the seminal vesicles ( but not from the sperm itself form the testis).

If someone has cancer in either of the glands mentioned above, I guess it also generates inflammation and antigenic substances.  It would be interesting that clinical tests would be done about this. 

Maybe there are many possible causes to POIS and not only one type of POIS, but your friends' hypothesis is interesting but would need clinical investigation for confirmation.
I, for one, do not have any cancer, but yet I have POIS.  More research is needed.

I suggest that you may express your ideas and opinions on POIS in a less clear-cut manner, you will increase your chances to have answers from other members and start a discussion.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Rollo

Re: Inflammation of the Cowper glands
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 03:21:35 PM »
I don't think it is the secretion from the cowper glands either since atleast for me "producing" a lot of preejaculate causes me milder POIS-symptoms.
However an inflammation or simply a dysfunction of the cowper-glands could definetly play a role since one of their jobs is to regulte the PH of the urethra....

hosien2008

• MM group
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 03:37:58 PM »
I have no symptoms when I sleep during ejaculation, when the ejaculation is dry and slightly painful, but I have symptoms when I do not ejaculate and I am just aroused and the Cooper gland secretes.

hosien2008

• MM group
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 03:42:29 PM »
Just try to be aroused when you have no symptoms but do not ejaculate. See how the symptoms appear. If you are going to have allergies, the bladder ducts should also react to semen and urine. Falling Symptoms

hosien2008

• MM group
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 03:44:40 PM »
In sleep, because there is no stimulation before and ejaculation occurs quickly, the symptoms are less

Rollo

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 12:09:23 AM »
Well for me it is exactly the other way around...another good point for POIS being an array of similar conditions instead of a single one.

Robson

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2023, 10:37:30 PM »
think we should do polls and polls that exthink we should do polls and polls that express the results through graphs here in I this forum or elsewhere.
As I also noticed many strange things in relation to the pre-ejaculatory fluid.
However, I think that the problem is due not to the fact that the fluid is ejaculated, but to the fact that it is not ejaculating.
And what causes his non-ejaculation would be some blockade/inversion or anomaly of neuroreceptors married by an erroneous synapse at the beginning of sex.press the results through graphs here in this forum or elsewhere.
As I also noticed many strange things in relation to the pre-ejaculatory fluid.
However, I think that the problem is due not to the fact that the fluid is ejaculated, but to the fact that it is not ejaculating.
And what causes his non-ejaculation would be some blockade/inversion or anomaly of neuroreceptors married by an erroneous synapse at the beginning of sex.