Author Topic: Non-arousal triggers of pois-like symptoms  (Read 19164 times)

b_jim

Re: Non-arousal triggers of pois-like symptoms
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2019, 12:25:17 PM »
True. I have gastritis probleme since 1 year. I've changed one again my diet and I feel a big improvement.
Yes it is important to treat health problems in time. And we do not have to assume that it is 100 percent POIS related. When your doctor helps you to get rid of a non POIS sickness you will feel better in general and maybe the POIS will also be less extreme.

I follow Seignalet diet since a month (no/few gluten no/few dairy products), I take bone soup and I eat a lot of fruits and nuts. I clearly  feel better.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Vandemolen

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2019, 02:36:25 PM »
Yes, it is!!! Feel even better before out of pois.. Always have glow after sex or high from orgasm.. You should try dried Goji berries amount 12-13 ..

I eat dried fruit each day (figus, date, apricot...) so I will try soon. Thanks !
Thanks. I tried goji berries a few weeks ago, but it did not do anything.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

certainlypois2

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2019, 08:37:28 PM »
True. I have gastritis probleme since 1 year. I've changed one again my diet and I feel a big improvement.
Yes it is important to treat health problems in time. And we do not have to assume that it is 100 percent POIS related. When your doctor helps you to get rid of a non POIS sickness you will feel better in general and maybe the POIS will also be less extreme.

I follow Seignalet diet since a month (no/few gluten no/few dairy products), I take bone soup and I eat a lot of fruits and nuts. I clearly  feel better.
interesting, r u going to go full on glc diet

Vandemolen

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2019, 12:58:30 PM »
since I received blows in my pelvic area riding in sledges. Yes I exert pressure on the perineal area or testicular area, just sitting down. the symptoms of POIS are slowly appearing and becoming stronger and stronger. until I can not take it anymore and I'm forced to get up. Now the situation has become much more complicated. because since the last time I had an ejaculation, the 'sensitive' area that activates POIS symptoms by simple pressure has spread to the buttocks and lower back. With which. life is complicating me a lot. as I describe in this one Post:

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2695.75
Can you try this: sit but do no lean on the bench or chair. Keep your back and head away from the bench. Do you still have the symptoms? If not, now only keep your head away from the pillow of the bench (no pressure on the back of the head). I am not sure, but I am thinking about the hypothalamus.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 01:16:11 PM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Vandemolen

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2019, 06:09:19 PM »
Fernab, have you tried Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy because of your accident with a sled? I am considering it because since 3 years I have hot flushes. The last 6 months it got worse. 3 years ago I had a car accident. I did not thought I would have an impact on me. I remember it when I see a sports car. We hit an expensive sports car haha. Beside EMDR I am looking at low testosterone and gut problems (parasite because of antibiotics).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 06:44:46 PM by Vandemolen »

Warrior

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2023, 03:24:28 AM »
Food / eating.

My food sensitivities are basically mini POIS episodes. It's taken me years to actually consciously realise this. For some reason, an animal-based diet seems to provide the best relief diet-wise. The symptoms are anxiety, brainfog, anhedonia, social anhedonia, cognitive/decision-making symptoms and a general weakness. They appear very quickly after eating, which is something I always found interesting when comparing it to other non-POIS accounts of food sensitivities which could occur many hours or days later.
Nothing I say is medical advice. Always do your own research. Follow anything I say at your own discretion.
My POIS Protocol | My YouTube Channel