Author Topic: POIS SOLVED  (Read 3937 times)

Steve

POIS SOLVED
« on: November 02, 2021, 01:21:58 PM »

Hi, this may help many:

For many years, I thought that ejaculation-free sex and ejaculation-free masturbation were impossible for me. Maybe that's what you think of yourself also.

Later, I developed an ejaculation technique of masturbation that reduces POIS.

Later, I developed a technique of ejaculation-free sex and ejaculation-free masturbation.

Later, I developed how I can live a comfortable life without any sex and masturbation. (I only have sex after weeks, months, so that my partner is not neglected. I only masturbate after months when I feel inevitable (when something went wrong).

I plan to write about these things in the future at this forum.

In this book you can read about similar things:

The Multiple Orgasmic Man: Sexual Secrets Every Man Should Know
(..."Learn to separate orgasm and ejaculation! Enjoy increased vitality and longevity!"...)

This is hopeful for a POIS-free life!

Regards

« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 05:46:29 AM by Steve »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Steve

Re: POIS SOLVED
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2022, 05:36:47 AM »

Similar books:  (I haven't read them.)

- The Multi-Orgasmic Couple

- The Multi-Orgasmic Woman

- Exercises To Become a MultiOrgasmic Man

- How to Make Love All Night: Male Multiple Orgasm and Other Secrets for Prolonged Lovemaking

- How to Make Love All Night (and Drive a Woman Wild)

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Steve

Re: POIS SOLVED
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 09:38:41 AM »
What I'm writing now only applies to me, but it may help others. The text was prepared with a translator.

I accomplished my goal of not ejaculating for weeks, months, with the goal of avoiding POIS. To do this, I need to do the following:

1. Prevention of wet dream / nocturnal emission:
- I exercise every day for 10-20 minutes (365/year).
- I walk every day for 10-20 minutes (365/year).
- I eat often because an empty stomach enhances sexual function (e.g. sperm production). This is probably unhealthy from other points of view, but it is good against POIS. I also eat at night. (I'am not snacking.) (I'm not overweight.)

- to be continued -

(Thanks if someone sends a better wording in a private message.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 11:02:52 AM by Steve »