wiped.
« on: August 06, 2011, 10:48:33 AM »
gone.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:48:38 AM by cornelius »

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: Going to see Dr. Goldmeier
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 05:02:36 PM »
Cornelius, when you go to see Dr. Goldmeier, can you inform him of the fairly good results we've had with Niacin? I'd like him to process "how it could be short circuiting the POIS reaction". Tell him that you are not trying to influence your own treatment, but that one of the administrators here was interested that an expert took the results into account and could perhaps give them a bit of a thought!!

Mention too that we will be creating a research project at NORD.

If you are not sure of the Niacin procedure, please have a look at the XN thread.

Two fairly important points, please try to get it in somehow. Thanks.
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 09:16:26 PM »
Please do Cornelius, I think they're really important for POIS.

Really important. It may be that there's nothing, but I would like that someone like him knows that this is happening.

Hopefully he'll see your EMail.

Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 10:14:31 AM »
I got an appointment with Dr Goldmeier about POIS of course, next 30 of august at 8 a.m !
Going to travel from Paris to London ...

I have a question regarding the office : What is exact Dr Goldmeier exact address in London ? St Mary Hospital I have seen ...

Cornelius, could you tell me how was your appointment with him finally? :)

Thank you !  :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:29:04 AM by Habibou »
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 01:04:11 PM »
The database just has Sexual Function Clinic, St. Mary's Campus, Norfolk Place, Norfolk.

Please mention to him the results of the Niacin testing. He could be in a good position to understand what it might mean. I think this is very importat to get this information to him.

Also mention that we hope to have a research program open for next year at NORD. So that he might look for it and apply.

I'll try to give you another reminder PLEASE, PLEASE!!

emi_b

• Lab1
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 01:45:18 PM »
Daveman,

I want to add a something to this discussion.

After the appointment I had to other doctors, I am very cautious, and respectfull to all doctors who really are interested to hear a case of POIS (even suspected by the patient). I might be wrong in the sense that he is open to all this things. Don't take me wrong.
I'm not pessimist only very careful.

Best whishes.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:59:03 AM by emi_b »
I have cognitive, psychological and physical symptoms.
I am apologizing for my English if it is unclear.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 02:59:06 PM »
I'm not sure I remember your experience, or maybe you didn't mention it, but by all means, I think that Habibou should do all of his stuff FIRST, and make sure the Dr. is in tune with his situation first.

But Dr. Goldmeier knows about us and shouldn;t be influenced negatively by what I am asking. Hopefully Habibou can present it as a thing apart, that one of the moderators thought it would be a interest to him, perhaps have more information of what seems to help and what not. Also, it's possible that Dr. Goldmeier will, at the right time, be aware of our research program and apply for it, but I would like to make SURE he knows of it, and is one of the ones who applies.

I don't think in this case that there is anything negative about mentioning these two things.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 05:18:51 AM »
Do not worry Daveman, I will let him know those news ! And thank you very much for the confirmation of his address !
Emi_b, did you get an appointment with Dr Goldmeier?  :)
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

emi_b

• Lab1
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 05:39:56 AM »
Do not worry Daveman, I will let him know those news ! And thank you very much for the confirmation of his address !
Emi_b, did you get an appointment with Dr Goldmeier?  :)

No I didn't get an appointement to him, I am sorry for the confussion, it was about dr. Nicolae Calomfirescu.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:59:41 AM by emi_b »
I have cognitive, psychological and physical symptoms.
I am apologizing for my English if it is unclear.

Green

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 12:12:03 PM »
The database just has Sexual Function Clinic, St. Mary's Campus, Norfolk Place, Norfolk.

My appointment was in St. Mary's hospital in Central London. I was sent good directions when I confirmed my appointment.

Have you seen his immunology collegues?

I'm quite skeptikal about the hyposensitisation therapy.