Author Topic: New approach to snag researchers  (Read 3241 times)

Defsync

New approach to snag researchers
« on: November 21, 2012, 12:48:09 AM »
maybe cause im working third shift and late night is when i brainstorm the most....

okay so, i was thinking about lawyers who take on risky cases trying to make a name for themselves

what about research students? or depts that want huge grant moneys?

say we post up / advertise something like this:

"How would you like to be the first to break out with research on an unknown disease that could destroy all conventional thinking on healthy relationships?"

what does defsync mean by this?

well i have a sneaking suspicion, that POIS is not a all or nothing condition. as in, WHAT IF anyone could have POIS to a certain extent?

Say the "healthy" person only gets maybe 5% symptoms, as such its not considered "noticeable"?

what if the majority of the population gets 6-30%? what if all this need for "sex psychotherapy" could instead be attributed to POIS symptoms that no one has been paying attention to?

So here we come in advertising to some up and coming grad student about the possibility that HIS/HER research could bring the house of psychology cards down? maybe they see it as the chance to make a name for themselves, and thus throw their weight/resources/money/institutions into POIS?

"im a devil in disguise
im an eagle in the skies
to new heights i soar
with my eye still on the prize

we suffer not alone
this pain that burns the bone
and keep on praying still
for a cure to call our own"

lol i was feeling poetic for a minute

MirkoThiel0

• wenn du deutsch bist dann schreib mich an :)
Re: New approach to snag researchers
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 02:02:40 PM »
i was thinking the exactly same thing.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 11:07:51 AM »

...what about research students? or depts that want huge grant moneys?

say we post up / advertise something like this:

"How would you like to be the first to break out with research on an unknown disease that could destroy all conventional thinking on healthy relationships?"...

4 years later, still sounds good, Defsync, wanna take a stab at it? :)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:09:51 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Benforesj

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 04:09:00 AM »
I expect that there will be someone who can help me, and I know what I want.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 09:35:48 AM »
Benforesj, welcome to our forum!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business