Author Topic: POIS and endocrine system herbs??  (Read 7110 times)

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
POIS and endocrine system herbs??
« on: February 12, 2015, 08:15:40 PM »
Hi all. Recently, I have been taking Ashwaganda every day to help with my anxiety and to lower my cortisol levels. On the flip side, I noticed after taking it for a few weeks my orgasms have been less intense and my POIS has been cut by 80 percent. Now I'm experimenting with Holy Basil ( another adrenal/endocrin herb ). It seems to be helping POIS symptoms too. Something tells me that POIS is based in the endocrine system. From the pituitary, adrenals, and testes. Anyone got any input?
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
Re: POIS and endocrine system herbs??
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 04:09:45 AM »
That's great can you pls help me how to do cortisol test any preparation for this test
Yes I agree the intensity of orgasm is linked to symptoms
Pls guide Thankyou
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

VSmasher

• Kratom helps my POIS
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 11:56:35 PM »
That's great can you pls help me how to do cortisol test any preparation for this test
Yes I agree the intensity of orgasm is linked to symptoms
Pls guide Thankyou

My advise would be to start taking a good quality Ashwagandha Root supplement. Preferably organic. Take as prescribed on the bottle. I took one in the morning and one after lunch for around 23 days straight. After a couple days of taking it, my orgasms and POIS didn't change much. But around the three week mark I noticed my orgasms were not as intense, and my POIS was almost none existing. On average I usually orgasm 2 time a week. So maybe someone else out there can test as well. The only down side is that I didn't get as hard as usual. But arginine helped with that. I'm testing another endocrine/adrenal herb now called Holy Basil, but it doesn't seamm to be doing as good as ashwagahnda. Good Luck! Peace...
My POIS Symptoms:  Brain Fog, frustration, stuffed nose, anger, anxiety, intense hunger, low self esteem, swollen face, and feel zoned out.

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 05:31:54 AM »
Thankyou Soo much I will try to find it
Really appreciate
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK