Author Topic: Tight phimotic ring and phimosis.  (Read 207 times)

god.forbid

Tight phimotic ring and phimosis.
« on: July 05, 2024, 04:58:58 PM »
I started practicing abstinence very intensely around 2 years ago when I realized my symptoms are tied to ejaculation.
Before that I had a very healthy foreskin but about a year ago I started noticing that pulling it back past the head during erection started becoming painful and difficult.
I consulted a urologist. He said I have a tight phimotic ring which can lead to phimosis. He also claims it cannot have been caused by abstinence (BS!) but rather by inflammation.
One of my symptoms is very poor blood flow to my groin (and other areas). Even in hot weather or when I feel relatively warm at home it tends to shrink up as if I have an icepack in my pants.
I don't know about inflammation and I don't have the means to get it tested but I think the poor blood flow and abstinence might've caused it.
The doctor wants me to get a trim but I will never allow that.
Has anyone else experienced tightening of the phimotic ring or phimosis from abstinence?
What could be a solution? if the only way to get it worked out is regularly inducing an erection and pulling it back that would heavily interfere with my abstinence.
Any advice?