Author Topic: Orgasmic Stress  (Read 4365 times)

Jimmy

Orgasmic Stress
« on: August 21, 2014, 06:00:56 PM »
The following I read about Orgasmic Stress and want to share it with you guys:

This is called orgasmic stress (OS) induced by excessive conversion of dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine in the brain and adrenal glands under the sympathetic nervous function for you to achieve orgasm.
Action of Norepinephrine and Epinephrine on the sympathetic alpha receptor causes constriction of blood vessels upon orgasm. Excessive norepinephrine and epinephrine (excessive stress and anxiety) will eliminate the relaxation hormone prostaglandin E-1, resulting in tension in the rear brain, neck and shoulders where the norepinephrine and epinephrine neurons are very dense. Neck and shoulders have the densest neuro-hormone epinephrine and norepinephrine receptors in the body, followed by the urogenital areas (uterus, ovaries, vagina, clitoris, penis, testicles, and prostate), digestive tract and head skin. That is why stress, anxiety and panic can cause neck and shoulder pains and face cramp, urinary incontinence, infertility, prostate/uterine/ovarian tumors/cancers, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction (impotence and frigidity), digestive dysfunction, stomach cramps, and even hair loss(yes! Stress causes hair loss!). Excessive orgasm can produce Orgasmic Stress, resulting in these problems too. If you have a good blood circulation, excessive neurohormones Norepinephrine and Epinephrine can be dispersed out of the local tissues, then metabolized by the liver and expelled by the kidneys to the bladder. The un-metabolized neurohormones can also stimulate the bladder and urethral sympathetic nerves.
A low level of DHEA and androstenedione / estrogen will also cause excessive sympathetic nervous functions. Nausea is due to excessive epinephrine (sympathetic nervous functions) in the digestive systems - digestive stress.
Your body's responses to orgasmic stress out are the same as your work stress out. The difference is that the orgasmic stress occurs instantaneously upon orgasm and during sexual tension (extreme arousal), but both orgasmic and work stresses can last very long. To solve the orgasmic headache and nausea Orgasmic Stress), you have to
1. reduce the dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion in the brain and adrenal medulla, and the epinephrine level in the bloodstream (who can do those? 5-HTP and Kava Kava!);
2. partially block the sympathetic alpha receptors;
3. increase the DHEA/androstenedione (for balancing testosterone and estrogen!) levels;
4. increase the acetylcholine and serotonin levels to modulate the sympathetic function for orgasm - de-stress the body for orgasm;
5. partially inhibit the acetylcholine re-uptaking in the synapses and power the parasympathetic nervous functions to balance the sympathetic functions that induce stress against the cardiovascular, digestive, liver, kidney and adrenal functions;
6. increase the prostaglandin E-1 (PGE-1) production in the local tissues by increasing the DHEA, acetylcholine (and its neurochemicals), and androstenedione levels;
7. Improve the local blood circulation by massage to quickly remove epinephrine and norepinephrine from the local tissues and to quickly replenish the local tissues with the nutrients, oxygen, DHEA/androstenedione and neurochemicals for the synthesis of PGE-1. Heating the local tissues can also promote the PGE-1 production to release the pulling or constriction pain. Massaging and heating on the neck and shoulders can extensively affect the PGE-1 concentration in the brain stem.
Note that Massaging and Heating the low abdomen, low back and tail bone can do the same effects on the PGE-1 production for release of the PMS or orgasmic/post-orgasmic pains or cramps in the low abdomen, low back/tailbone, and pelvic floor

FloppyBanana

Re: Orgasmic Stress
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 04:18:38 AM »
Thanks for sharing this.

I went to See Dr Goldmeier (who wrote a POIS paper) and he asked me if I had a headache after orgasam. I said no. He did not discuss orgasm stress though which seems odd as they look to be related conditions (from the text below).

So who's going to try this course of action. It seems a bit complicated to me. I'll try the hot water bottle on the tummy but thats about it. I don't want to lose even more hair through taking DHEA and I would not want to mix with progesterone.

Surely there must be be some plain speaking story's of how OS has been treated out there...

FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.