Author Topic: Who has tachycardia or unregular heartbeat ?  (Read 5209 times)

LAPOISSE

Who has tachycardia or unregular heartbeat ?
« on: February 26, 2013, 01:54:20 PM »
I noticed my heartbeat was pretty high sometimes especialy in POIS period ; I started monitoring it

This morning, 90% POIS, i had an heart beat rate of 70 BPM seated ; 110 standing and about 130 under an hot shower ; I noticed the more i'm in POIS, the more the deviation is high

Anyone experience the same ? have you tried to monitor it ?

Habibou

• Lab1
Re: Who has tachycardia or unregular heartbeat ?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 05:11:25 PM »
I have the same but I am in constant POIS actually !
When I am playing football or running, my heartbeat is over 180/190...
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Ccconfucius

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 09:31:08 PM »
I have always suspected it but never really more than couple of times.

PBO

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:22:53 PM »
Hi guys,

My Doc wanted to dismiss I had hypertension and I had this ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM) done on me. Every time I went to see him and he measured my blood pressure it came out very high and that is the reason why he ended ordering the ABPM. The results of the ABPM came out fine: no hypertension/high blood pressure. Probably, when I get to visit my Doc I get very nervous and that is the reason why the measurements of my blood pressure where high, but the 24 hour monitoring showed I don?t have hypertension. I?m 22 years old and my weight is normal (1.84m, 79kg).

That said?I?m ALWAYS very anxious (I have generalized anxiety disorder). Sometimes I get horrible panic attack and my heart beat speeds up to the point I sometimes think I?m going to faint. But I suppose this is different from tachycardia.

Lately I?ve been able to calm myself down a little bit and when I?m out of POIS I?ve been able to go back to running. My pace Isn?t as good as it used to be but I still feel a lot of pleasure and satisfaction after doing some running. I have to say that I don?t feel like my heart beat rises too much (having in mind I?m practicing sport). But in POIS, my performance is so much worse. I feel mentally and physically exhausted, although I don?t remember experimenting tachycardia. And like I?ve said before, I?m 22 years old. It is so sad.

Thanks,

PBO.

LAPOISSE

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 01:56:48 PM »
The problem is POIS is an evil leprechaun witch hide and shows up continually; a 24 hours monitoring is not suficient has we have state variation over period of 4-10 days

Good luck

aalkaff

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 05:52:44 PM »
I think my heart rate is faster than normal. My gym trainer thinks so, too. I also get SVT from time to time.

Andy451

• Connect & Fight :)
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 02:39:40 PM »
I noticed my heartbeat was pretty high sometimes especialy in POIS period ; I started monitoring it

This morning, 90% POIS, i had an heart beat rate of 70 BPM seated ; 110 standing and about 130 under an hot shower ; I noticed the more i'm in POIS, the more the deviation is high

Anyone experience the same ? have you tried to monitor it ?

My #s are almost identical LAPOISSE. My heart rate stays elevated for the first wk after abstaining. Sometimes it drops to 40bpm when my POIS is very bad and I am laying down. Physically doctors have found nothing wrong with the heart or electrical impulses. It is all clearly regulatory and the new theory may explain such things. Also, upon running or exercise my heart-rate shoots through the roof 190 or so.
37 yo M- POIS for 25yrs (since age 12). Chronic POIS- always there

Tried desensitization for 1.5yrs & was unsuccessful (POIS worse at 1/1000)

Exercising- (running/weights/situps) Low sugar diet. Supplements- limited success.Meds- Oxcarbazepine/Buspar (past-Depakote10yrs)