Author Topic: Positive results with Hidroxil (B1, B6, B12)  (Read 26343 times)

fsol

Positive results with Hidroxil (B1, B6, B12)
« on: July 10, 2012, 09:51:00 AM »
Dear fellow POIS'ers,

I'm writing this post to let you know that I'm seeing very positive results with the supplement called Hidroxil. Hidroxil was first introduced to this forum by Daniel in this thread: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=346.0 , and from Daniel's experiences I chose to try this drug as well. Here are my results:

After taking the drug for around 2 weeks I started to notice that the brain fog I usually suffer from was gone. I used to spend 1-2 days in a haze but I haven't had a single day with brain fog since I started this treatment.

I've now been taking Hidroxil for 2 months and my POIS symptoms are now very limited. I have no mental fatigue and my physical symptoms now only last 12 hours to one day (they used to last 2-3 days). And they are definitely much less than they used to be.

I take 1 tablet of Hidroxil and 2 capsules of Nature's Way fenugreek every morning. In addition to this I also take some ginseng pills, but to be honest I have no idea if either the fenugreek or the ginseng has any effect (I just took the ginseng because they were lying around anyway).

In addition to this I've also started taking something called Focus XT. It's a powder that should give you mental clarity and improve learning and basically it's mostly just full of caffeine. One scoop of this in the morning gives me a TON of energy for the whole day. Usually I would get tired a few hours after I woke up but not anymore. Use caution if you try Focus XT though, I'm pretty sure it's not very healthy to take too much of it.

I used to use Niacin (B3) before every O but I hated the smell of it, the flush, and it never took away all of my symptoms. Since I started taking Hidroxil I've been totally off Niacin. But recently I've also experiemented with taking Niacin again to see if that could clear away the last bits of my symptoms. First time I tried it, I had to take 1500mg to get the flush. I have a pretty high tolerance towards Niacin and I often had to use 900mg to get the flush, and it was late in the night and I had already eaten. But perhaps using Hidroxil also made it harder to get the flush. It's hard to say for sure though. Anyway, after an O and a 10 hours sleep I woke up, took some Focus XT and went for a run. And had pretty much no symptoms the rest of the day.

What remains is to find out whether long term use of Hidroxil has any damaging side effects. Hidroxil contains high amounts of B1, B6 and B12 vitamins and from what I've googled my way to, there are different opinions about this. Some websites say that it could be dangerous while other websites claim that an overdose of b-vitamins has never occured. This is of course important to find out.

Daveman

• Administrator
Re: Positive results with Hidroxil (B1, B6, B12)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 12:57:49 PM »

Very encouraging fsol.

What I worry about is that supposedly, some of the side effects not only could be dangerous, but could cause permanent damage.

I LOVE the idea of having a solution that you can take regularly and not worry about eating before or taking it before the orgasm or any strict rules for making it work.

I wonder if the fact that you have a high tolerance for niacin means that you may be less susceptible ot potential overdose of the B complex concoction.

If we do more testing, please everybody, with great care. Permanent damage is not the same as just having a "bad trip".

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

sameer7777

• pls send what ever working pls thankyou
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 06:45:56 AM »
GNC big 100 vitamin b complex , i am surprised its not helping me at all , its making me more sick so i should sleep only ...
pls guide me ....
pls don't expose me.
AFTER SEX/MASTERBATION (FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS)
1)BACK NECK PAIN GOES TO DOWN SPINE
2)NERVES LIKE SQUEEZED OUT
3)MORNING FEET NERVES PAIN
4)NASAL INFLAMMATION
5)BRAIN FOG
6)DEPRESSION
7)HIGH SUGAR LEVELS (TRIED INSULIN FOR 1 YEAR MAKE ME MORE SICK

vetrofragile79

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 09:46:02 AM »
probably the fenugreek taking effect and not the complex of b, have you tried just b complex without hay greek?
i tried a b complex and no effect, even 4 pills... no effect.
b6 3mg  ;
b1 1,4g  ;
b12 1,5mcg ; f
olic acid ,
nicotinnamide 18mg

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 10:02:45 AM »
It's definitely the b complex.

There's a thread here with a more detailed "recipe". I'll have to find it and post the link.

The b complex vitamins work slightly differently. It's a treatment that only works after 2 or 3 weeks of taking the vitamins. And the dosage needs to be right.

Once I get the "recipe" I'll post the link here.
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 10:38:59 AM »
Vetrofragile,

GO here for the exact formula. http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=468.msg5167#msg5167

There are posts above and below that on which also talk about it.

Nightingale says that as little as B complex can help, but it's not your every day B complex off the shelf. The combination
and strength are important.

For example Hidroxil has doses MUCH higher than normal complexes.

Also there are precautions mentioned on many sites about taking Hidroxil for too long, it has to be monitored.

We don't want enyone overdosing either, so it may be best to take any of these vitamins which are at higher than recommended doses with the support of a doctor.

I know it's a pain, but results have been very good in the few who have tried it.

0002ppdnuos

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 09:13:17 PM »
Dear fellow POIS'ers,
I'm writing this post to let you know that I'm seeing very positive results with the supplement called Hidroxil. Hidroxil was first introduced to this forum by Daniel in this thread: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=346.0 , and from Daniel's experiences I chose to try this drug as well. Here are my results:
After taking the drug for around 2 weeks I started to notice that the brain fog I usually suffer from was gone. I used to spend 1-2 days in a haze but I haven't had a single day with brain fog since I started this treatment.
I'm happy to hear the reaffirmation that hidroxil actually works.
I'd like to try it in near future.
It started ever since my first orgasm. It lasts exactly for 7 days. Symptoms mainly in the brain: extreme mental  fatigue, difficulty concentrating, inability to comprehend/retain what is read,shortened attention span, loss of speech fluency, cloudy mindedness, mild headache, and anxiousness

kurtosis

• Scientist, Engineer, INTJ type
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 05:04:05 AM »
Dear fellow POIS'ers,
I'm happy to hear the reaffirmation that hidroxil actually works.
I'd like to try it in near future.
Absolutely, but don't do it without supervision from your doctor. b12 treatment tends to have a cumulative effect, so long as it's being absorbed. This means that you don't have to take it all at once to get an effect and you shouldn't expect to instantly feel better. b6 treatment can cause neuropathy (effectively, nerve damage) when it's done at high doses for too great a time. That's the concern in taking hidroxil for more than a few weeks.

I'd rather take less and take less of the inactive P HCl and more of the active coenzyme p5p than pyroxidine HCl which is described as b6 in many supplements including hidroxil. Hidroxil has a massive 250mg of it.

0002ppdnuos

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 05:10:10 AM »
Absolutely, but don't do it without supervision from your doctor. b12 treatment tends to have a cumulative effect, so long as it's being absorbed. This means that you don't have to take it all at once to get an effect and you shouldn't expect to instantly feel better. b6 treatment can cause neuropathy (effectively, nerve damage) when it's done at high doses for too great a time. That's the concern in taking hidroxil for more than a few weeks.

I'd rather take less and take less of the inactive P HCl and more of the active coenzyme p5p than pyroxidine HCl which is described as b6 in many supplements including hidroxil. Hidroxil has a massive 250mg of it.

I see, I'll be more cautious about it.
It started ever since my first orgasm. It lasts exactly for 7 days. Symptoms mainly in the brain: extreme mental  fatigue, difficulty concentrating, inability to comprehend/retain what is read,shortened attention span, loss of speech fluency, cloudy mindedness, mild headache, and anxiousness

0002ppdnuos

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 10:10:06 AM »
Hi fsol,
Has the efficacy of Hidroxil been consistent on you so far?

fsol

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 10:14:02 AM »
Yes it has. I'm trying to step down the dose now and taking one tablet every second day to minimize any risks, and I'm in contact with my doctor about my usage as well. It's not a cure for POIS for me but it's made my quality of life so much better. Combined with abstinence for longer periods, it makes me feel great.

kurtosis

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 11:55:11 AM »
Dear fellow POIS'ers,

I've now been taking Hidroxil for 2 months and my POIS symptoms are now very limited. I have no mental fatigue and my physical symptoms now only last 12 hours to one day (they used to last 2-3 days). And they are definitely much less than they used to be.

I take 1 tablet of Hidroxil and 2 capsules of Nature's Way fenugreek every morning. In addition to this I also take some ginseng pills, but to be honest I have no idea if either the fenugreek or the ginseng has any effect (I just took the ginseng because they were lying around anyway).

In addition to this I've also started taking something called Focus XT. It's a powder that should give you mental clarity and improve learning and basically it's mostly just full of caffeine. One scoop of this in the morning gives me a TON of energy for the whole day. Usually I would get tired a few hours after I woke up but not anymore. Use caution if you try Focus XT though, I'm pretty sure it's not very healthy to take too much of it.

I used to use Niacin (B3) before every O but I hated the smell of it, the flush, and it never took away all of my symptoms. Since I started taking Hidroxil I've been totally off Niacin. But recently I've also experiemented with taking Niacin again to see if that could clear away the last bits of my symptoms. First time I tried it, I had to take 1500mg to get the flush. I have a pretty high tolerance towards Niacin and I often had to use 900mg to get the flush, and it was late in the night and I had already eaten. But perhaps using Hidroxil also made it harder to get the flush. It's hard to say for sure though. Anyway, after an O and a 10 hours sleep I woke up, took some Focus XT and went for a run. And had pretty much no symptoms the rest of the day.

What remains is to find out whether long term use of Hidroxil has any damaging side effects. Hidroxil contains high amounts of B1, B6 and B12 vitamins and from what I've googled my way to, there are different opinions about this. Some websites say that it could be dangerous while other websites claim that an overdose of b-vitamins has never occured. This is of course important to find out.

Focus XT is made by serious nutrition solutions. I bought their piracetam before they stopped making it. Sure it's got caffeine but that's only a small part of the ingredients which also include DMAE, Huperzine, Vinpocetine and Acetyl-Carnitine. In short, it's very similar to what I'm taking but with vinpocetine substituted for ginkgo.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 05:29:57 PM »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

vetrofragile79

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2012, 12:42:19 AM »
Someone can help me?
What do u think about this product : http://www.naturesway.com/Products/Vitamins/14929-Alive-Multi-Vitamin-No-Iron-Added.aspx

thank u

i can't find ginko biloba's brand show up in thread.. i can only find nature's way or this .. can u suggest me please :) thank u
http://www.ebay.it/sch/healthy24-7/m.html?_nkw=biloba&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

kurtosis

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2012, 03:07:00 AM »
I use Now Foods ginkgo 120mg. Works fine for me.

Vincent M

• Physical overshadows cognitive symptoms. 10yrs.
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013, 05:59:41 PM »

Do you still take fenugreek? Do you know if it has had any effect for you?
Taking ginger tea, no wheat, fenugreek+green tea/garlic, saw palmetto, niacin, boswellia, huperzine, B complex and nutmeg. See my treatment summary post for more info: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=81.msg3513#msg3513

fsol

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 07:56:24 PM »
I took it for a while, both before and after an O. It had some effect but nothing dramatic. But the drawback was that my armpits really started to stink so badly when I ate it. Even though I kept on washing them they still stunk. So I stopped using it.