Author Topic: Free Flow Discussion about POIS  (Read 920615 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #500 on: January 08, 2013, 08:49:36 PM »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #501 on: January 08, 2013, 09:02:25 PM »
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:20:04 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #502 on: January 08, 2013, 11:11:37 PM »

Individual efforts are (variably) valuable for alleviating [POIS] symptoms but I have no doubt a more methodical research is invariably better if the goal is to identify/confirm the causes and develop "truer" cures.

I'm sure all of us have financial obligations, most of which seem more important than this research fund. It's not my place to ask you to re-evaluate those obligations, but I highly recommend that you perhaps commit to a recurring, automatic donation of small payments, an option NORD offers. Otherwise, I suggest you set up a recurring reminder in your calendars or smartphones (weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, etc.) to manually make a small donation.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #503 on: January 08, 2013, 11:20:19 PM »
Who's gonna match me if i donate 100? or perhaps raise?

What did you decide? :)

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #504 on: January 09, 2013, 12:01:36 AM »

We need the $6,700 before this March 22.

We cannot afford to wait another year!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:20:47 PM by demografx »

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #505 on: January 09, 2013, 04:39:17 AM »

I'll duplicate all donations that come in from now until the end of Jan. (limit $1000) not including present recurring donations.
The idea is to get new donors in. They should be announced here for the Daveman Promo.

Amijgoro, yours is the first in this promo.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:42:25 AM by Daveman »
WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #506 on: January 09, 2013, 05:12:07 AM »
There are those over there at NSF, that think this is all a fun game!  I suppose we need some short of humor or diversion to help us make it through day by day, but it's another thing when the pursuit of real solution becomes a game.

Are we anal, perhaps a little. Are we fun? Sorry! We could play and dance all night, promise false or un corroborated hopes so that you think we are cool! Sorry!

Others MIGHT find a temporary solution for some of you. I hope so, and all the best to those who try.

Our vision is to find a positive and proven solution that the world of POISers outside these forums can use, simply by going to their
Doctors.

So far nothing works for everybody, and most new treatments are unstable...work for awhile on some, then loss effectivity.Face it WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS.

We want to know what this is! We'll find the treatment from there. It's not fun my friends. It's serious.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of going around in circles..for almost 7 yrs now...
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.

amijgoro

« Reply #507 on: January 09, 2013, 12:42:38 PM »
I donated 100 dollars moments ago. That has been the best life investment i have ever made. All i want is to live my life to the fullest, like i was meant to.

(this isn't my last donation. i hope everyone will do the same)

PBO

« Reply #508 on: January 09, 2013, 01:36:21 PM »
I donated 100 dollars moments ago. That has been the best life investment i have ever made. All i want is to live my life to the fullest, like i was meant to.

Amijgoro,

I cannot do other than agree with you! Thank you very much!
Come on guys, we need everyone?s collaboration!!

PBO

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #509 on: January 09, 2013, 02:41:36 PM »

I'll duplicate all donations that come in from now until the end of Jan. (limit $1000) not including present recurring donations.
The idea is to get new donors in. They should be announced here for the Daveman Promo.

Amijgoro, yours is the first in this promo.

WOW, DAVEMAN!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:37:21 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #510 on: January 09, 2013, 02:54:31 PM »
There are those over there at NSF, that think this is all a fun game!  I suppose we need some sort of humor or diversion to help us make it through day by day, but it's another thing when the pursuit of a real solution becomes a game.

Are we anal, perhaps a little. Are we fun? Sorry! We could play and dance all night, promise false or un corroborated hopes so that you think we are cool! Sorry!

Others MIGHT find a temporary solution for some of you. I hope so, and all the best to those who try.

Our vision is to find a positive and proven solution that the world of POISers outside these forums can use, simply by going to their
Doctors.

So far nothing works for everybody, and most new treatments are unstable...work for awhile on some, then loss effectivity.Face it WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS.

We want to know what this is! We'll find the treatment from there. It's not fun my friends. It's serious.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of going around in circles..for almost 7 yrs now...

SOMEONE IS BRAVE ENOUGH TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS! Thank you, Daveman!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:47:35 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
Re: This may seem like a familar place.
« Reply #511 on: January 09, 2013, 03:15:42 PM »

demografx

• Administrator

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #513 on: January 09, 2013, 03:18:53 PM »
Thanks, Amijgoro, for the $100 donation today!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:44:37 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #514 on: January 09, 2013, 03:21:47 PM »
We need $100 a day - on average - to make the March 22 deadline!

And we're on track!!!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #515 on: January 09, 2013, 03:50:31 PM »

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #516 on: January 09, 2013, 03:53:27 PM »
Thanks amijgoro, added to the "Daveman Promo" calculations as well.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #517 on: January 09, 2013, 03:56:06 PM »

Amijgoro,

I cannot do other than agree with you! Thank you very much!
Come on guys, we need everyone?s collaboration!!

PBO

It's difficult to know how good it feels until you've actually done it!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #518 on: January 09, 2013, 04:03:34 PM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #519 on: January 09, 2013, 04:11:58 PM »
Thanks amijgoro, added to the "Daveman Promo" calculations as well.

See Daveman's post at top of this page.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:17:02 PM by demografx »