Author Topic: This may seem like a familiar place.  (Read 322430 times)

demografx

• Administrator
Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #1980 on: December 06, 2017, 01:25:10 PM »
Posted this one for interesting headline

Google POIS Alert
Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome POIS
As-it-happens update December 6, 2017
NEWS   
“Mysterious 'post-orgasmic' illness which leaves men
unable to talk after sex

Metro

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/06/mysterious-post-orgasmic-illness-leaves-men-unable-talk-sex-7136184/

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 11:25:19 AM by demografx »
Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #1981 on: December 07, 2017, 08:33:07 AM »
We have hit the 600 members mark today !
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1982 on: December 07, 2017, 11:15:27 AM »
We have hit the 600 members mark today !
:) :)
Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1983 on: December 07, 2017, 01:49:47 PM »
If we represent 1% of POISers that would make us 60,000 strong worldwide. I think that’s a reasonable (conservative) number.

Anyone else care to take a stab at the # of possible POISers worldwide?

Please post your thoughts.

Best early holiday wishes,
Demo

« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 02:50:40 PM by demografx »

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1984 on: December 07, 2017, 02:55:18 PM »
If we represent 1% of POISers that would make us 60,000 strong worldwide. I think that’s a reasonable number.

Someone here in the forum said like a ratio of 1/100.000 men - that would put the number around 35,000-40,000 POISers. In my opinion, this is a conservative estimate.

b_jim

« Reply #1985 on: December 15, 2017, 03:04:17 PM »
I don't know if I will have enough time to post here during the next days.
So I wish you a merry christmas and I hope you will spend good time with the persons you love. As I get older, realize these moments are precious.

Less seriously, here a small  gift, saucy but cute something made me smile :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtKJ7_WvHBE

Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1986 on: December 15, 2017, 09:47:41 PM »
So I wish you a merry christmas and I hope you will spend good time with the persons you love. As I get older, realize these moments are precious.

Best wishes & Happy Holidays, to b_jim and all forum members, fellow Administrators, Moderators, NORD & all other friends of POISCenter!

Yours,
Demo

« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:04:31 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1987 on: December 15, 2017, 09:58:50 PM »
I see what you mean demo with inaccurate information:

''Men who experience flu-like symptoms after having an orgasm are allergic to sex, researchers have found''

Not true. Researchers haven't found proof of allergy yet.

''Complaints of POIS symptoms were reported in their head, eyes, nose, throat, and muscles once their semen came in contact with their skin

Also not true. Patients don't react to their semen when it comes into contact with their skin.

''They didn't feel ill when they masturbated without ejaculating...''

I get sick from the release of pre-ejaculate without ejaculation, I even told Waldinger that myself. This must be an old quote.

''...meaning the more they ejaculated the lesser their symptoms became''.

That is not what hyposensitization is. Oh and go check out the toxic comments in that article, it really brings some POIS awareness to society for sure, these guys should experience pois for a few months before crawling back on their knees crying and begging for relieve.
Excellent :)

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1988 on: December 15, 2017, 10:15:29 PM »

Best wishes & Happy Holidays, to b_jim and all forum members, fellow Administrators, Moderators, NORD & all other friends of POISCenter!

Yours,
Demo
Feel free to share above with any friend of POIS...they are “few and far beteeen”!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 10:17:42 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1989 on: December 22, 2017, 01:17:09 PM »
If we represent 1% of POISers that would make us 60,000 strong worldwide. I think that’s a reasonable number.

Someone here in the forum said like a ratio of 1/100.000 men - that would put the number around 35,000-40,000 POISers. In my opinion, this is a conservative estimate.

T H A N K S,  O B S E R V E R!

b_jim

« Reply #1990 on: January 01, 2018, 01:05:52 AM »
Happy  new year !
I wish you the best for 2018 !
We are more and more on this forum. And there are more and more brillant members here with theories, with new ideas to fight Pois.
2017 wasn't a very good year for me but I feel 2018 will be a great year !

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 01:09:20 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1991 on: January 01, 2018, 12:52:32 PM »
Happy  new year !
I wish you the best for 2018 !
We are more and more on this forum. And there are more and more brillant members here with theories, with new ideas to fight Pois.
2017 wasn't a very good year for me but I feel 2018 will be a great year !

Bonne Année!!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 09:05:25 PM by demografx »

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #1992 on: January 01, 2018, 07:35:37 PM »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1993 on: January 03, 2018, 05:43:42 PM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #1994 on: January 05, 2018, 02:57:25 PM »
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 04:00:26 PM by demografx »