Author Topic: This may seem like a familiar place.  (Read 394544 times)

fernab

Re: This may seem like a familiar place.
« Reply #2085 on: May 24, 2018, 05:55:34 AM »
Hi All,

Continuing with this I recently contacted with a biomedical research laboratory. And sent them the RFP. Initially they showed me to be very interested. We will see with some more time if they really are...

And I also gave it to an endocrine I visited two days ago.

Hoping one day we have a good surprise....

By the way... We are now on May 24. Is the candidacy to sign up still open? No deadline defined??
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 12:29:06 PM by fernab »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2086 on: May 24, 2018, 11:12:40 PM »
Thank you, fernab!

We hope to have information soon as to the search status.
Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

fernab

« Reply #2087 on: May 25, 2018, 05:46:22 AM »
Ok Demo. Thanks. And about the deadline? Any date is defined as deadline? They are asking me on the biomedical research Laboratory...

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2088 on: May 25, 2018, 02:24:37 PM »
June 8. Thank you!
Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

Pbear

« Reply #2089 on: May 30, 2018, 01:06:10 PM »
I'm a newbie here. You guys do a great job! I didn't know there was a name for what I have experienced for years, and grateful a group like this exists. I'm not really used to this format though, with disparate topics in a variety of folders. I'm wondering if you have more of an interactive chat hiding here somewhere, or if you know of any?

I also have had CFS for over thirty years, and CIRS, and other infections. My experience is that these different manifestations seem to be connected at some root level. I know people with serious mitochondrial disease who experience similar things. I have so many questions and thoughts, but I'm not sure where to share them. I also have some benefit as a lay researcher for years and have taken training with Dr. Ben Lynch and others.

There are no simple answers, but I'm happy to add what I can, of value to the dialogue. Thanks for reading!

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2090 on: May 30, 2018, 08:28:18 PM »
I'm a newbie here. You guys do a great job! I didn't know there was a name for what I have experienced for years, and grateful a group like this exists. I'm not really used to this format though, with disparate topics in a variety of folders. I'm wondering if you have more of an interactive chat hiding here somewhere, or if you know of any?

I also have had CFS for over thirty years, and CIRS, and other infections. My experience is that these different manifestations seem to be connected at some root level. I know people with serious mitochondrial disease who experience similar things. I have so many questions and thoughts, but I'm not sure where to share them. I also have some benefit as a lay researcher for years and have taken training with Dr. Ben Lynch and others.

There are no simple answers, but I'm happy to add what I can, of value to the dialogue. Thanks for reading!

Hi Pbear,

Thanks for your good words, and welcome to the forum!

There is no chat on the forum, but take the time to explore the different forum boards, and you will find plenty of good information.  On the forum front page, you will find a search box, on top right, so you can search for specific terms on the forum.

You can also use this link to create a RSS feed and track the 25 latest posts:  http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?action=.xml;type=rss;limit=25

For your questions and suggestions, I suggest you open your own thread, and ask there your questions, and share what you have found through your personal research ( If you do not know in which board to start it, put it in the alternative Causes and Treatment board, http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?board=7.0 )

Take your time and look around, it may take you weeks, if not months, to get familiar with all the information that is available here :)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 08:30:41 PM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2091 on: June 04, 2018, 09:52:26 AM »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2092 on: June 14, 2018, 07:03:54 PM »
Ok Demo. Thanks. And about the deadline? Any date is defined as deadline? They are asking me on the biomedical research Laboratory...

I mentioned June 8, but I can ask NORD for an extension if you wish!

Let me know. Post here or PM me.

Regards
Demo

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:06:42 PM by demografx »

Hopeoneday

« Reply #2093 on: June 20, 2018, 02:28:25 PM »
This lucky man got pois in 0.33sec video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOhyduxTOGo
Dr-pois.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2094 on: August 25, 2018, 02:09:59 PM »

Meshal

« Reply #2095 on: August 28, 2018, 10:19:14 PM »
for the past 2 days I tried VOLTAREN RETARD 100mg, Just had three O's in a row, had a light fatugie for a couple of minutes and now I'm jumping like a little baby with no symptoms at all, It's been 6 hours since my last O and I haven't slept yet. I have a feeling POIS will strike back after I sleep, but something fishy is happening, POIS always starts minutes after O but this time I don't know what happend. could be a placebo but we'll see in a couple of days

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2096 on: August 29, 2018, 06:55:37 AM »
for the past 2 days I tried VOLTAREN RETARD 100mg, Just had three O's in a row, had a light fatugie for a couple of minutes and now I'm jumping like a little baby with no symptoms at all, It's been 6 hours since my last O and I haven't slept yet. I have a feeling POIS will strike back after I sleep, but something fishy is happening, POIS always starts minutes after O but this time I don't know what happend. could be a placebo but we'll see in a couple of days

Hi Meshal,

I am glad you have found a way to relief your POIS symptoms. I hope you will make follow-ups about how it goes, not only for this time, but in the coming weeks and month, so we know if this will be for you a stable relief method in the long run.   If not, please give us some feedback anyway, but I wish you it will.  There are other case of members who have relief with anti-inflammatory drugs, and I would be glad to ass you to these in my chart :)
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259