Author Topic: A noticeable and important medication that had very good results for one week  (Read 13259 times)

Nas

I am hoping that the effectiveness grows with the contiuous use of Mestenon. Overall the symptoms are decreased about 30 %.

Good luck in refining your method.   30% is already much better than nothing, though.

Thank you Quantum and yes Mestenon is definitely the way forward but I feel like it's not enough. I feel like I need more medications to treat different things like inflammation or better way to keep the dosage high enough.

Nas

No scrub, I haven't but I'll probably try donepezil and see how effective it is.

emirnazim

• Science will be the only cure for every disorder .
Hello everyone

I saw all your replyes. Some of you had asked me some questions . Excuse me for my being late . I only want to make an update of my last situation .and will reply on every message ASAP.

Its 45 day  lasts from the time i have took mestioNon. After that day i wrote each days details in order to make sure if what is the main cause .  I tried so many experiments . The first sign may be is my 45 day invisible state on this pois forum . But dont know whether is it good nor not . During these 45 day . I took so many dietry supplemenet as below . I took mestinon then to make sure if was it really beneficial for me , i stoped taking mestionon for near 15 days then started to take again . In this period i took also    B6.- B12 -Fish oil -lecithin- C vit - egg daily one - garlic one glove per day - and cut out the whole cymbala or doluxetine .even i wrote the taking hour and details of these medication , i can not analyze the total information and come to result. But l will try to be more real and accur.

1- mestinon really is working to me ... I mean i can sense the effects of its existence in my body . Specially for cutting down the need for much sleep . Specially for being motivated automatically.specially for increasing the strangh of my muscles .and getting tired not as soon as past time . When i see that POTS syndrome sufferes can not stand in their feet more then one minute , because of their increasing heart rates, i can not say that i had pots syndrom .because when i stand up i dont get faint or much heart rates like 140 130 120 .but i do know that when i stand up my heart is suffering from falling into hard situation .by taking mestinon many signs of that situation weared off. I can now run or walk at fast rates and get not asthma like state as hard as before . One of the other i portant symptoms of pois is high irritability . I think mestinon couldnt help with this but B6 or B12 does . I mean i can feel that after taking b6 and b12 my irritability will wear off . Go off. I think taking one egg and garlic and fish oil have positive effects too . So 7 days ago i stoped mestioNon again and took lecithin two time .1200 mg per each time . I cAn say that taking two of lecithine made me feel good too .like mestinon ' lecithin can help me in the same way .i m of the opinion that i have cholin related problem . But i need taking it every time every day not only after orgasm or befor orgasm . I have not tested for anti ach receptor blood test . I had not droped eye like MG sufferes have .i think the test will come back negative .but dont know why mestinon can help me positively. I ordered hupersine A too .not take yet .but will report the results . I am not familiar with anticholinerase drugs . It will be good if someone helpme to find out the best chois

Very important note :my orgasm rate has increased very much related to the past . I have 3 to 4 time per week Orgasm in average and have no flu like symptom s. Irritability and change in sound or voice of me is the biggest ana noticable symptoms after O

For example we have ;

Mestinon -mytelase-huperzine a -cholin suppliment -lecithin-alpha gpc - ..alpha cbg or so on ...

But dont know which will be good for me .

I saw that someones have tried mestinon with good results .please keep us update of the effects of cholin related medications .

Thank you very much
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:50:09 PM by emirnazim »
symptoms:extreme faique-over sleeping-High Blood Pressure-extreme irritability esp day two of O-poor memory and concentration-slow in(going-eating-reaction-driving-task doing)-week muscle-Mood changing-feel better in second O-high saliva-tired and asthma after heavy action or taking hot shower

Nas

Irritability and change in sound or voice of me is the biggest ana noticable symptoms after O

When I tried to orgasm with Mestenon, these were my biggest symptoms and add to that growing difficulty in speaking.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 04:12:05 PM by Nas »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!

...mestinon really is working to me ...

Thank you for reporting, emirnazim!

Do you know if this is Rx only (prescription)...or over-the-counter?

Thanks!
Demo
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

emirnazim

Hello demografx

What do you mean by over-the -counter

As you know , i m not native english speaker . But if you mean if this is a legal medication , i will say , yes in my country , every body can go to drug store and buy even one box of 150 of that without having a prescription from any doctor . But on the other hand doctors belive that we should take it with prescription . And i agree with that we should be aware of all effects and side effects of that in order to having a healthy treatment . I deeply do not suggest this medication for anyone here .but if anyone is worried about it , he can do it under the control of professional doctors . We should know about all the possible dangers from taking any medication . But i should say that im not a usa or european progressed citizen . I really do know that my country s doctors do not care about life and health .they are o the opinion like this : the more patient ...the more money .
For example one can have a not serious inflammation but doctors may request a ct scann test  >:(. You will find that doctor and ct scanner center manager is good friends  ;D. And they have a not appear relationship beside theire carrier . So in this situation , i suppose that getting the information through the internet may be is the healthiest way than taking tons of x-rays  .but finally i believe that the nature the world the body is working only under the rules .we call it Facts . I think the truth is one.not more . Its possible from my point of view that one can be more near the truth than professionals .the nature do not know and care about the person who prescirebed this medication it is only care about what medication injected through the body . Sorry about long text .i only wanted carry my senses . Finally these are my believes .not suggestion or encouraging others to do some things.  :)
symptoms:extreme faique-over sleeping-High Blood Pressure-extreme irritability esp day two of O-poor memory and concentration-slow in(going-eating-reaction-driving-task doing)-week muscle-Mood changing-feel better in second O-high saliva-tired and asthma after heavy action or taking hot shower

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Thank you, emirnazim!

over-the-counter means that a doctor’s prescription is not necessary.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 12:55:04 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

emirnazim

Thank you for your reply Demografi

Would you please tell me if is it over-counter in your country too ??

emirnazim

Irritability and change in sound or voice of me is the biggest ana noticable symptoms after O

When I tried to orgasm with Mestenon, these were my biggest symptoms and add to that growing difficulty in speaking.

Hello nas .i have too this problem . Difficulty in finding words

Quantum

• Administrator
Thank you for your reply Demografi

Would you please tell me if is it over-counter in your country too ??

Hi emirnazim,

Mestinon is a prescription only drug, here, in North America, and is usually given for myasthena gravis.  It is a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.

The most readily available and well-known natural product that is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor is huperzine A.

Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors raise the level of acetylcholine by inhibiting the enzyme that is responsible for acetylcholine elimination  ( this enzyme is named acetylcholinesterase).  So,
acetylcholinesterase inhibitors bring cholinergic support, as more acetylcholine is available at active receptors sites.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:04:17 AM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Nas

Hello nas .i have too this problem . Difficulty in finding words
Hi emir
So how do you deal with these symptoms? Mestenon for me doesn't seem to alleviate these problem.

emirnazim

Hello NAS

I can say that I don't know what the treatment for irritability and changING in voice is.but I suppose that , when I take B12 and B6 tablets , the day after , will have less irritability, and I should add that when I do two time of O (not once) , I will have less irritability .second O is very different thing for me .have much more pleasure (I worried if anyone have same sense about second O?  The other thing , and question is , do MG (mynestia Gravis ) experience irritability after taking mestinon ??? Any view

Nas

Hello NAS

I can say that I don't know what the treatment for irritability and changING in voice is.but I suppose that , when I take B12 and B6 tablets , the day after , will have less irritability, and I should add that when I do two time of O (not once) , I will have less irritability .second O is very different thing for me .have much more pleasure (I worried if anyone have same sense about second O?  The other thing , and question is , do MG (mynestia Gravis ) experience irritability after taking mestinon ??? Any view

When it comes to the second orgasm part, I'm very much like you emir. The irritability with the first orgasm was so strong I felt I was going to pass out. But later when I did the second orgasm I felt much better ( and yes it is much more pleasurable than the first orgasm ). 

emirnazim

Hi, I tried Pyridostigmine after reading your post, because I'm after the idea that ACh or AChE are somehow involved in POIS, went to the drug store and bought some,  took 1 tablet (60mg) waited 45 minutes (time of absortion) and then I fapped. I felt ZERO cognitive affectation after it, I was feeling like a normal person should feel after an orgasm, I don't remember the last time I felt this way before, then I went to sleep.

Next day in the morning, I woke up WITHOUT any physical or cognitive symptom. I couldn't explain how or why this worked, since I'm not a medical or chemical sciences professional, maybe we can't recapture acetylcholine after ejaculation due to AChE, dunno but many of the low ACh symptoms match exactly with POIS symptoms.

Hello scrub

Very very interesting , it was big and good news ... Please keep us uapdate of your views

Are you using now any medication yet.like mestinon or other related medication ?

emirnazim

Hi Emir,

Just sharing an idea. There are also some indications that there is something wrong with vascular sheer stress/NO responses to acetylcholine (injections) or local heating in POTS patients. The results show a vascular endothelial dysfunction in these patients. Just look up papers with keywords: Endothelial dysfunction, POTS, acetylcholine, NO.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4511496/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4511487/

''Prolongation of ACh‐induced vasodilatation is suggestive of a disturbance to cholinergic pathways'':
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1046/j.1475-097X.2003.00511.x

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/avd/7/2/7_ra.14-00048/_article/-char/ja/
http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/46/5/1103

https://mybiohack.com/blog/postural-orthostatic-tachycardia-syndrome-pots-intolerance

I have also read somewhere on the internet that IL-8 released by endothelial cells could make neutrophils and/or lymphocytes migrate through some layers and alter barrier functions, but can't find that specific paper.

Hello moun

Thank you very much for your very important information

This is a new topic for me .i ll search and read your papers.

Tank you again for giving the clues . :)

emirnazim

I want to add some

I forgot to say that one of noticable and measurable effects of mestinon or lecithine taking is , before taking mestinon and lecithin, i used to could swin the one thirds or half of swim pool length . Because my heart dident let me try more , breath were not enough . But now with taking mestinon , i can swim the whole lenght of same pool without stopping .muscular power has increased  to. I can get to rest in less time than before . After running ,my heart can get recover or rest mood in less time ,

Quantum

• Administrator
Hi emirnazim,

It has been 6 months since you shared about your success with Mestinon.  Any update ? Did it stop to work?
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259