Author Topic: Honey for POIS  (Read 3935 times)

Ali98

Honey for POIS
« on: May 05, 2018, 11:30:18 PM »
Ive never recoverd from POIS this fast, it feels great. A few nights ago i had a wet dream which brought about the usual POIS symptoms, i sleept in all day had brain fog, fatigue and other uncharistic features emerged etc.. I took niacin,zinc, maca and magnesium piils and nothing seemed to work.

I felt like giving up but then saw a bottle of honey and was like ill have a table spoon not expecting. It was almost instant, the energy gap i felt was missing almost instantly returned. So i decided to take a few more ( 4 table spoons in one go) and almost all my pois left. Day 2 of taking honey (4 tablespoons in the morning and 4 in the evening) and i feel alot better. I will have to test this again the next time i have pois but as of now almost all my pois symptoms have gone, its a pretty good feeling.

The honey i took was nothing special, just some manuka honey off the shelf of a super market. I hope this remedy does work for everyone as it has helped me and is way easier and more effective then taking all the different pills.

Let me know if this has helped you as im keen to hear if this remedy is a one off or a common fix.

Thanks for reading.

b_jim

Re: Honey for POIS
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 01:52:58 AM »
happy if you feel better  8)
Yes, I read this manuka honey is a miracle honey and it can cure a lot of things, especially helicobacter pylori which is my suspected enemy.

Problem : a good quality manuka honey is very expensive !!
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 11:16:23 AM »
Hi Ali,

Did you ever measure your glucose blood level when in POIS?   I would be curious to know if you have low blood glucose when you are in POIS ( hypoglycemia).  That may explain the good results you have with honey.

Or it may be something completely unrelated.   Would become interesting to investigate if some other members have relief, too, with honey.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Ali98

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 02:12:00 AM »
happy if you feel better  8)
Yes, I read this manuka honey is a miracle honey and it can cure a lot of things, especially helicobacter pylori which is my suspected enemy.

Problem : a good quality manuka honey is very expensive !!

Hi Jim

Unfortunately manuka honey can be pretty expensive depending on where you live, you can try buy manuka honey pills i havent tried them but they are a much cheaper altnernative to honey with hopefully the same effect.

Hi Ali,

Did you ever measure your glucose blood level when in POIS?   I would be curious to know if you have low blood glucose when you are in POIS ( hypoglycemia).  That may explain the good results you have with honey.

Or it may be something completely unrelated.   Would become interesting to investigate if some other members have relief, too, with honey.

Hi Quantuam

It is possible that my glucose levels are down during POIS as my family suffers from diabetes and blood pressure issues on my fathers side and it may have been passed down to me. I will have to find time off work next time i have POIS and get some blood tests done as it may help explain why i feel so drained after ejactulation.

Im keen to hear what other users have to say about it too, will just have to wait and see the results. Hopefully they are consistent for everyone and not just a one off fix, as it helped me recover from POIS alot faster then before. And if this doesnt work next time i have POIS, its back to taking pills for me lol.

Thanks

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 06:49:16 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Ali !

I am glad you have found significant relief !

As a side note, iron and magnesium are better absorbed when taken at least 2 hours apart form one another  ( Iron will be less absorbed in the presence of magnesium in the stomach at the same time)

Could you come back in a few months to report if your regimen is still effective ?  That would be great data for us !

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 06:51:55 AM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259