Author Topic: My syndrome and my life  (Read 2680 times)

AleAleAle

My syndrome and my life
« on: April 17, 2018, 02:54:09 AM »
Hello, I have been suffering from POIS for over 10 years, but I do not find myself in the cases I read here, I have all the symptoms, but I personally remove 100% my symptoms exclusively with a hard physical training session, it is not necessary either long, the important thing is that it is intact and that it involves the whole body. I discovered that I was comfortable with training by chance, I tell you ... I started to ejaculate around the age of 12, I remember that the first heavy and debilitating exhaustion I had it around the age of 14, with a peak around 16 -18 years. what I did was to have an orgasm on Saturday night and stay in bed all Sunday, doing nothing except eating and going to the bathroom. one night, however, I had a nocturnal orgasm and since that day I have been ill for months, the symptoms did not go away, I made countless analyzes in which I seemed to be in good health. as a last alternative I tried intensive training and solved the problem until the next ejaculation. while obviously as other users report a simple light workout does not give me benefits, in practice I overcome the initial fatigue every time until magically I can not feel good. My idea is that during orgasm my body releases a substance in abundance that I can not assimilate or that my body reacts to a substance released by my body with an immune response or something similar. I also add that for me sleep helps to alleviate the symptoms, the hot shower is indifferent to me, the FANS are totally ineffective. I also add that the symptoms occur only after I receive the impulse of the orgasm, if I stop before I ejaculate I'm fine (if I could never ejaculate you will never do it and I would have solved). I also devised a technique that takes several hours to expel the same amount of sperm and liquid without actually having an orgasm, in this case I'm fine, but it is not a method that really helps me because it takes me several hours every time, and it's not workable with a partner. I am writing to you both to spread my case in case it could be used, or to ask you desperately for a remedy. Lately I was thinking of having many orgasms in order to get addictive from the substance that I probably can not metabolize released during orgasm (I do not know what it is or may be), the problem is that at this time I would be literally unfit for society, but for now it is my last hope. Of course, my relationship with the couple has ceased all because of this disease, and I have come to the point of not wanting to be with anybody because I already know how it will almost certainly end. I apologize if someone has already answered other posts that I have not read, but my English is bad, and I'm doing everything possible to read more. I do not deny that when I found this forum I also burst into tears from the hope of being better. In my country doctors do not even know the pathology, not even by name or by hearsay.

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: My syndrome and my life
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 06:40:52 AM »
Hi AieAieAie, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for sharing information about your case, the more information we share, the better.

Do you have other symptoms apart from physical exhaustion?  Do you have cognitive symptoms, like brain god, difficulty to concentrate, memory problem?  Do you nave emotional symptoms, like mood swings, anxiety, irritability?  Do you have allergy-like or flu-like symptoms?

It is interesting to hear that hard physical training seems to balance things out in your body.  In my case, hard exercise make my POIS worst, in particular in the first 24 hours.  Is there a timing for your training session, like within 34 hours, or only the day after, for it to be effective?

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 08:31:06 AM »
I also devised a technique that takes several hours to expel the same amount of sperm and liquid without actually having an orgasm, in this case I'm fine, but it is not a method that really helps me because it takes me several hours every time, and it's not workable with a partner.

Hello AleAleAle, where are you from?

I think this is highly interesting, since it would suggest that the problem in your case is not related to an allergy but to the Orgasm itself.

As you know, I have been an advocate of the impaired response of the ANS theory (Central Nervous System) in some cases, and this case could be another one.

You might surf in our forum; there are very interesting threads that cover a whole range of issues like food, sugars, B-Vitamins, Taurine, Niacin, breathing methods, etc that have been found to decrease symptoms. We always recommend to check them with your doctor to rule out any risk, though there are really natural treatments like garlic or fenugreek that seem to work well.

julius

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 10:26:10 AM »
Welcome AleAleAle. Thank you for sharing your story. I can tell you that each case of POIS has its own properties. It seems that the cases are spread over the whole spectrum. This also seems to hold for sensitivity to POIS. You will find few cases that state that POIS can even be triggered by sexual arousal (without orgasm/ejaculation). Some state that POIS only kicks in after each ejaculation or orgasm (which is the mainstream). You will find few state that POIS is more soft after NE (nocturnal emission) or do not get it all after NE.

You mentioned the following in your post which caught my attention also:

I also add that the symptoms occur only after I receive the impulse of the orgasm, if I stop before I ejaculate I'm fine (if I could never ejaculate you will never do it and I would have solved). I also devised a technique that takes several hours to expel the same amount of sperm and liquid without actually having an orgasm, in this case I'm fine, but it is not a method that really helps me because it takes me several hours every time, and it's not workable with a partner.

I have read somewhere that an ejaculation and an orgasm are not the same thing and can be separated. It basically means that you can achieve one without the other. I have no idea how any of this can be done.

However, I can remember that our friend Quantum here have stated in one of his posts that he gets POIS after an “anorgasmic” ejaculation, which is the exact opposite of your result. I am quite curious what your technique is and why it takes so long. Can you explain it? Maybe Quantum can explain what he tried also, so we can make sure that we are talking about the same thing.

I would also like to know how long your POIS lasts. From your post I can make up that it lasts one day, but I am not sure. If so, has it always been one day? How do you feel after multiple orgasms on the same day? Does POIS get worse because of that? Does the duration get longer because of it? The more you tell, the better.

Furthermore, you also stated:

Lately I was thinking of having many orgasms in order to get addictive from the substance that I probably can not metabolize released during orgasm (I do not know what it is or may be), the problem is that at this time I would be literally unfit for society, but for now it is my last hope.

I don’t know about this plan. One friend on the forum told us that he got rid of POIS by masturbating frequently. Over time his body got used to it somehow, but this is a rare case. You can read his story here:

http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2627.0

If you got POIS in the past that lasted for months, then maybe you should be more cautious. Of course, it’s up to you.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:33:51 AM by julius »