Author Topic: New member - Emotional Pois  (Read 487 times)

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: New member - Emotional Pois
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 06:58:46 PM »
Hi fernhab,

Like HOD, I sure think tht you have POIS.  All of your symptoms are known POIS possible symptoms, but not all POIS sufferers have all the same symptoms, or no member has all possible symptoms.

About skin-prick test, a Chinese study has shown that it is not useful for diagnosing POIS, because they found that men in the control group ( with no POIS) have tested positive to the skin-prick test with their own semen.  So, for now, there is no test for POIS diagnostic, and we have to rely on the clinical presentation to recognize it ( triggered by ejaculation, standard duration of a few days to a week, spontaneous recovery after that, and so on....)

And you are right, it helps a lot to know you are not alone, and, on the forum, you will find useful information, and hopefully, a method for relieving your symptoms, among those that have been found by other members  ( see , for example, at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448  )

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

fernab

Re: New member - Emotional Pois
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 07:07:21 PM »
Thank you so  much Quantum for your answer. My mother tongue is not english, so please, let me know if i tell you something that have no sense in english. Will try to express it differently. In order you understand what I mean.

Regarding the time POIS symtoms should last. it seems weird for me that now they stay with me much longer than one week. I remember that long time ago they lasted for two or three days in the worst case. This was this way at the very beginning. And stayed like this around 7 months. More or less. After this 7 months, POIS symtoms disappeared. But only for one or two months (don't remember exactlly). Don't know now if they disappeared because I have been in abstinence during a certain amount of time. In any case, now, my POIS symtoms seem to be with me in a permanent way. Not for sure. But I already tried 3 months of continued abstinence. And they continued during the 3 months. Not with the same intensity. Maybe they were decreasing, but at a very slow pace. Don't know if with a larger abstinence time they would finally disappeared or not.

Something important that also happened to me recently is that after having been riding in sled, a few days later, I began to have testicular and pelvic pain. Many doctors have oscultated me without finding any evidence of perineum or testicular contusion. They did me an MRI to look for inflamed areas. They found inflammation in the periphery of my prostate. But they did not include the testicular area in the MRI.
Due to the fact that I knew precum is causing me POIS symtoms, I asked an urologist about the place in the body where precum is stored. He told me about bulbourethral glands just below the prostate. So it's possible that due to simple pressure some precum has caused me in any way this peripheral inflammation internally. And maybe another seminal liquid on testicles is also causing me this hypersensibilty and pain (but this is just an assumption, since the MRI, did not included testicles). Nothing makes doctors think it's due to a bruise. In fact, I don't remember any blow during the riding. They know now I am a POIS sufferer.  And I am also waiting for further medical studies. Because since this riding I feel pain on testicles or perineum after being seatted during some time.

Do you know if any other POIS sufferer haves these permanent symtoms without having any precum or eyaculation after a long time period?

And, do you know any other case where a POIS sufferer can not sit without feeling pain on the genital área?

Again, thank you so much, Quantum.