Author Topic: Phage Therapy  (Read 2872 times)

Vandemolen

Phage Therapy
« on: February 28, 2018, 06:34:53 PM »
Did someone did this Phage Therapy? It’s in a clinic in Tblisi, Georgia. Maybe Russian POIS-patients here because it’s near to them? It’s not for POIs, but for Prostitis.

Phage therapy or viral phage therapy is the therapeutic use of bacteriophages to treat pathogenic bacterial infections.[1] Phage therapy has many potential applications in human medicine as well as dentistry, veterinary science, and agriculture.[2] If the target host of a phage therapy treatment is not an animal, the term "biocontrol" (as in phage-mediated biocontrol of bacteria) is usually employed, rather than "phage therapy".

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 08:08:24 PM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Vandemolen

Re: Phage Therapy
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 12:27:14 PM »
Did someone did this Phage Therapy? It’s in a clinic in Tblisi, Georgia. Maybe Russian POIS-patients here because it’s near to them? It’s not for POIs, but for Prostitis.

Phage therapy or viral phage therapy is the therapeutic use of bacteriophages to treat pathogenic bacterial infections.[1] Phage therapy has many potential applications in human medicine as well as dentistry, veterinary science, and agriculture.[2] If the target host of a phage therapy treatment is not an animal, the term "biocontrol" (as in phage-mediated biocontrol of bacteria) is usually employed, rather than "phage therapy".
If this was near The Netherlands in London or Berlin I would go today. Georgia is far away and flight tickets are expensive.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 03:04:17 PM »
Yes very interesting therapy I've read about it in a newspaper once. You will need to go there multiple times, not feasible for me. I'm wondering as well if there are some Russian POIS patients who have done this type of therapy.

Vandemolen

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 08:19:33 PM »
Yes very interesting therapy I've read about it in a newspaper once. You will need to go there multiple times, not feasible for me. I'm wondering as well if there are some Russian POIS patients who have done this type of therapy.
Yes you have to at least 1 week in Tblisi (Georgia). Because there are a few treatments. I thought only the medical costs are 4000€. And beside that you have to book flight tickets and a hotel room.