Author Topic: How I solved all my problems  (Read 3121 times)

KalEl

How I solved all my problems
« on: January 08, 2018, 01:56:29 PM »
Hi everyone! I made a thread I believe 1 year ago or something.
I thought there were no ways out, I tried everything. Nothing worked, my brain was fucked up. My mood, my brain fog was terrible, I didn't want to do a thing.

What changed everything??? My diet.
Don't know if many of you have in common with me the difficulty of processing sugar (any kind of sugar).
A friend of mine told me: "why don't you try the paleo diet, but with an ecception for one month you can eat only meat, any kind of meat but only meat and water. No soda, no carbs, nothing. 
What to say, my life turned upside down for the better. Amazing.
Try it and thank me later.

Hopeoneday

Re: How I solved all my problems
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 04:04:45 PM »
I am traying to put pitcure by pitcure of posible solutions whos are helped people before.
Tayroid hormone teory hawe sense to me for some poisers.

"my opinion why this work?" : eating suger you get "inflamation", because "inflamation" T4 hormone cant be coverted in to active t3 in liver, kidneys, muscules...

"The reason for this coluld be geneticly, toksic pesticides..., constant relese of stres hormones, viral infections etc... "
Eating only meats doesnt support AA(arhadonic acid) teory.
But this diet isnt for ewerybody, tougth.

Thanks KalEl for report.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:19:14 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

b_jim

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:38:33 PM »
Diet improved my Pois too. Mainly when I reduced sugar.
Good job.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 10:27:11 AM »
Hi everyone! I made a thread I believe 1 year ago or something.
I thought there were no ways out, I tried everything. Nothing worked, my brain was fucked up. My mood, my brain fog was terrible, I didn't want to do a thing.

What changed everything??? My diet.
Don't know if many of you have in common with me the difficulty of processing sugar (any kind of sugar).
A friend of mine told me: "why don't you try the paleo diet, but with an ecception for one month you can eat only meat, any kind of meat but only meat and water. No soda, no carbs, nothing.
What to say, my life turned upside down for the better. Amazing.
Try it and thank me later.

Thanks for sharing, KalEl !

Just to get as much beneficial information as possible, could you give some more information, like:

- Are you 100% POIS-free now after an ejaculation ?

- How long did it take after the beginning of your new diet before seeing improvement of POIS ?

- For how long have you been POIS-free, now ?  More than 2 months ?

- Are you still only on meat and water, or you just stay away from all carbs as much as possible ?

Many members got significant improvement fro their POIS by turning to a more healthy diet, whcih usually imply eliminating all refined sugar, like you did.   Others had to eliminate gluten, or dairies, too.

Another testimony that may motivate more members still to turn to a more healthy diet and stay away from sugar and junk food.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259