Author Topic: Are those allergy from sperm stain persistent ?  (Read 3260 times)

Alpha_Beta

Are those allergy from sperm stain persistent ?
« on: October 23, 2017, 04:28:19 PM »
Hello everyone ! Im introduce myself my name is alpha beta, im from indonesia, and im newbie for first time on this forum. (sorry for bad english)
first of all, i had semen allergy since i was senior high school. when i ejaculate with masturbation, suddenly i've got flu like allergy or pois syndrome started with runny nose, watery eyes, coughing, brain fog etc. my semen is like messes up on my room especially floors, bed, and my clothes. but then when every laying to that bed, wearing that clothes (even after it had washes before) or entering that room (even it has cleaned before) without any orgasm or ejaculate, suddenly allergy pois effect were occured, are those allergy effect from sperm stain persistent on my room, bed or clothes?. besides, another people has allergic reaction too to my semen on my plastic that i throw it to garbage can after i had it experiment to test my sperm allergy
thanks.

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Are those allergy from sperm stain persistent ?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 08:51:34 AM »
Hi Alpha_Beta, and welcome to the forum!

Unfortunatey, you are the first member I am aware of that shares about allergic reaction to sperm stains, even when clothes or sheets have been washed.  What is common to all member is reaction after ejaculation, which may be allergic, neurologic, immunologic, or a mix of these factors and others.

Maybe by reading your post, other members will share a common experience.

In the mean time, you could do some testing, like when you have a piece of clothing that is stained, you could try washing it in very warm water, with soap, and then see after if it still causes you allergic reaction.  Very hot water will break molecular structures of organic compounds in the sperm stains, so after they are reduced to simpler elements, and that proteins and fats have been degraded, the potential for allergy is greatly reduced.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Thanpanut

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 11:55:40 PM »
Are you allergic to semen? I pity you, I am encouraging you Let's recover from illness.

Alpha_Beta

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 04:24:02 AM »
hi quantum thanks for your help and your warm welcome ! (sorry for long time no reply i was busy anyway)

yes i was trying to wash my clothes with warm water and a soap too but its not significantly reducing that allergy.

another thing that baffles me  ... i found that my bedroom may contain a sperm stain (maybe its on bed or something else on that room but sure that causes my sickness) .. i can't even sleep or enter that room because it makes my allergic reaction worsened ! (the symptoms are suddenly caught a fever, pain on a cheek near eye or facial pain, slightly headache on my forehead, itchiness, etc) Well ... my temporary solution besides abstinence is changing a room with my younger brother so its could minimize my allergic reaction.. but still .. my interior small house still got me or other people allergy reaction because of that

my economic was not too much for moving out to another house in same town

and sadly i must separate or avoid my items that may potentially have sperm stain on it due to my severe allergy reaction to that thing are close to me (including my old laptop that was used for masturbate and now i'm only use it when i get my old file back for short time :'( because in the past my stained hand may a cause of that :-[ ).

+thanpanut yes, my semen are trigger allergies including their stain too and thanks for encouraging me, i hope i get well soon :)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 09:01:36 PM »
Thanpanut & Alpha_Beta, welcome to POISCenter!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business