Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2017, 09:08:54 PM

:    
Welcome to POISCenter!
19083 1555 602
: Jarhead
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Discussion/Communication Research
| | |-+  Great News for our POIS study Grant - Possible application
« previous next »
: [1]
: Great News for our POIS study Grant - Possible application  ( 204 )
Quantum
Administrator
: 858

« : November 29, 2017, 11:01:22 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that, after contacting the Department of Urology, Tulane University, in New Orleans, they said they were very interested to apply for a POIS study to NORD.  So, it is possible that in the next few months, their project proposal will be ready and sent to NORD, applying for our research grant.

This urologists and medicine students team is the one behind the recent review article on POIS - see at http://www.smr.jsexmed.org/article/S2050-0521(17)30116-6/abstract .

This is great news !  They already know about POIS, and want to help in raising awareness about it in the medical community, and want to help understanding it and treat it :)

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259
codeguy
: 12

« #1 : November 29, 2017, 11:34:56 PM »

This news made my day :d
demografx
Administrator
: 3082

« #2 : November 30, 2017, 03:25:10 AM »

This news made my day :d

It made my year!

Congratulations,

Quantum!!!!!

« : November 30, 2017, 07:39:58 AM demografx »

Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
demografx
Administrator

« #3 : November 30, 2017, 08:16:16 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that, after contacting the Department of Urology, Tulane University, in New Orleans, they said they were very interested to apply for a POIS study to NORD.  So, it is possible that in the next few months, their project proposal will be ready and sent to NORD, applying for our research grant.

This urologists and medicine students team is the one behind the recent review article on POIS - see at http://www.smr.jsexmed.org/article/S2050-0521(17)30116-6/abstract .

This is great news !  They already know about POIS, and want to help in raising awareness about it in the medical community, and want to help understanding it and treat it :)

We now know what teriffic publicity a Tulane study can produce. POIS has already benefited from their influence on major media outlets such as Forbes & Newsweek. If Tulane maintains interest, every POISer’s doctor will be either reading their POIS study or getting it from you, the POISer!
:)

Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
Observer
NLGroup
: 246

« #4 : November 30, 2017, 11:07:21 AM »

Terrific.

Thanks for your efforts, Quantum and demo :)
certainlypois2
: 85

« #5 : November 30, 2017, 05:32:25 PM »

very nice
joelawerence
: 67

« #6 : December 04, 2017, 09:07:25 AM »

Great news :)

30 years old, POIS for around 9 years with increasing severity.
Major symptoms - Severe fatigue, back pain, unrefreshed even after 9+ hours sleep, pain behind eyes, very dry face, bald head with inflamed scalp, digestion issues and constipation. Very low testosterone and high glucose in blood tests.
demografx
Administrator

« #7 : December 04, 2017, 08:16:38 PM »

Nice Christmas/Chanukah present!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: