Author Topic: A day for orgasms  (Read 7009 times)

Unvers

A day for orgasms
« on: August 27, 2017, 06:19:36 AM »
Hi all, I am currently taking nothing for POIS because I am relatively new in discovering of having this disease so my only solution for now in limitating POIS is abstinence but I have choosed a day in week where I can have unlimited orgasms, my POIS is strange, after some orgasms tend to worsen but not proportionately, after first orgasm I feel much worse than in abstinence but after the second symptoms worsen very little and I can have many orgasms without having to suffer much more.

I noted that the symptom who worsen after every orgasm is brain fog, depression is a bit strange, after the first tend to be present but after the second decrease, sickness of the eyes tend also to worsen after every orgasm but a little, luckily I don't have noticeable physical symptoms, only sometimes pain in the back but I don't think is triggered by orgasm, now I had four orgasms in a day and feel very foggy, work in this condition is very difficult so I choosed Sunday to be the day of releasing, I suspect however that the symptoms are tricky, depression hits usually if not immediately after orgasm many hours later or even days later, I will post some updates.

I think that this thing of having only a day for sex could be challenging for a partner to accept even if that day we can have sex many times, POIS oblige you to plan your sexual life.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 06:26:42 AM by Unvers »

MirkoThiel0

• wenn du deutsch bist dann schreib mich an :)
Re: A day for orgasms
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 12:41:29 AM »
Hey Unvers, I have to agree, the 1 orgasm is the worst the second can also make huge POIS symptoms but after that it gets only little worse.

Unvers

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 03:28:13 AM »
Guys I managed to have 7 orgasms in the arch of 24 hours, every orgasm I felt more foggy but to an extent that permitted me to continute, after sixth I was so bad that I needed caffeine to recover a little, after seventh I was nearly drunk, problems in speech, performing simple tasks and also of equilibrium, also the tone of voice was a little different as I was drunk.

I think that I made a fool thing and that is very unsafe for a poiser to have so many orgasms but I support the thing of having only a day for orgasms, it permits of having the time to recover, in the moment I am writing this I am full in POIS, other than brain fog I notice more depression and exausthion, also social anxiety seems to have received a boost.

I was thinking another thing, I noted that POIS symptoms in my case are very similar to that of alcohol, alcohol is toxic to neurons in high quantity and can accellerate some diseases as Alzheimer, I was wondering if also orgasms can be dangerous in high quantity if you are a POIS sufferer for the same reason, this is creepy.

Now I am thinking of organizing better my orgasm schedule, concentrate in one day is good for recovery completely from POIS but can cause abuse like mine, I was thinking of splitting the schedule in two days per week spaced by 3-4 days but I fear that this will make me in POIS all the week considering that I need 2-3 days to recover, I think I will maintain the one day thing.

The real cure for POIS is medication however, this is like avoiding sugars if you are diabetic but having a binge eating in the weekend. ;D

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 01:54:34 PM »
7 in 24 hours ? You have a lot of energy :D
Not easy to say what is the influence of the number of ejaculations on my symptoms. I would says the more is the worst but it's not clear.
One thing I can say is the amount of semen decreases quickly and it could be a factor.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

certainlypois2

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 02:42:33 PM »
Guys I managed to have 7 orgasms in the arch of 24 hours, every orgasm I felt more foggy but to an extent that permitted me to continute, after sixth I was so bad that I needed caffeine to recover a little, after seventh I was nearly drunk, problems in speech, performing simple tasks and also of equilibrium, also the tone of voice was a little different as I was drunk.

I think that I made a fool thing and that is very unsafe for a poiser to have so many orgasms but I support the thing of having only a day for orgasms, it permits of having the time to recover, in the moment I am writing this I am full in POIS, other than brain fog I notice more depression and exausthion, also social anxiety seems to have received a boost.

I was thinking another thing, I noted that POIS symptoms in my case are very similar to that of alcohol, alcohol is toxic to neurons in high quantity and can accellerate some diseases as Alzheimer, I was wondering if also orgasms can be dangerous in high quantity if you are a POIS sufferer for the same reason, this is creepy.

Now I am thinking of organizing better my orgasm schedule, concentrate in one day is good for recovery completely from POIS but can cause abuse like mine, I was thinking of splitting the schedule in two days per week spaced by 3-4 days but I fear that this will make me in POIS all the week considering that I need 2-3 days to recover, I think I will maintain the one day thing.

The real cure for POIS is medication however, this is like avoiding sugars if you are diabetic but having a binge eating in the weekend. ;D

If pois is inflammattion or toxic in another way I am very worried about long term/permanent damage to the brain. I have pretty much being a chronic masturbator since 14.   I don't recover as quickly and I have constant pois now. I have done a noemal brain mri and it was good. I am thinking of doing an mri with  contrast.
From someonewho  orgasms a large amount a week I advise you limit it to once a week and keep trying to find a remedy that will make NE symptoms weaker.

Unvers

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 02:58:25 PM »
7 in 24 hours ? You have a lot of energy :D
Not easy to say what is the influence of the number of ejaculations on my symptoms. I would says the more is the worst but it's not clear.
One thing I can say is the amount of semen decreases quickly and it could be a factor.

I am 23. ;D

Yes, I think the less duration of later orgasms make them less powerful and so less POISonous but it's not clear.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 03:00:03 PM by Unvers »

Unvers

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 04:52:25 PM »
I think that another reason for avoiding this binge behavior is that is extremely difficult to return in abstinence after such an abuse, but I fear that repressing the libido too much could do worse than POIS.

Unvers

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 02:55:43 AM »
Yesterday I had 3 orgasms, brain fog and depression are the principal symptoms with brain fog that tend to be shorter in duration, depression can hit for many days, a good news is that anxiety was less stronger than usual.

However POIS remains quite debilitating for me and unsafe for health because I have to smoke more to fight the symptoms, legal psychoactive drugs like caffeine and nicotine are very helpful but also eating eggs helped me.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:57:37 AM by Unvers »

Unvers

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 07:36:21 AM »
A day for week maybe is too often for my recovery speed..

Unvers

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 06:52:27 PM »
I am continuing this thing of having a day for orgasms to release accumulated sexual tension, the day is obviously the one in which I don't work, the problem is that in that day I tend to have 3+ orgasms and live in a limbo state where concentration is greatly reduced, lack of energy is the norm and brain fog persist for two or three days, I am tempted to limit also the number of orgasms but I fear I will face sexual repression which in turn causes depression, I am between two problems, I am taking niacin but the effect is too shortlived.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:54:07 PM by Unvers »

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 08:49:52 AM »
Hi Unvers,

Have you tried 2 O in your "O day" ?  It may be the best compromise for you.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Unvers

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 06:17:03 PM »
Hi Unvers,

Have you tried 2 O in your "O day" ?  It may be the best compromise for you.

As I said I fear to force sexual repression also in O day by limiting the number of orgasms, after three or four the body is exhausted but after two is capable of having another O and I would have to repress, I don't know if this can be a good idea, maybe I can try, my symptoms are cognitive and after a week of abstinence I am so refreshed that I can go multiple times in a day, POIS is present but the effects are not so strong until third or four O, I think sometimes to change the schedule of orgasms to a more balanced one because in this I pass from six days of abstinence to abuse, I tried every 14 days in the past but is burdensome, 1 O for days is very dangerous either because I have not the time necessary to recover from POIS, I read that abstinence of a week from O cause in men a rise in testosterone between seventh and tenth day before returning to normal levels, this can be a good thing because testosterone is a hormone that generally is good to have.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 06:21:07 PM by Unvers »

paradoxx

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2017, 09:20:05 PM »
Hi Unvers, you say you fear sexual repression / lowered libido could do worse than POIS. Can you explain the reasons behind this? From what I learned so far there is nothing to fear, but of course I don't have all information and don't know how it affects you.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:22:28 PM by paradoxx »

Unvers

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 05:08:49 PM »
Hi Unvers, you say you fear sexual repression / lowered libido could do worse than POIS. Can you explain the reasons behind this? From what I learned so far there is nothing to fear, but of course I don't have all information and don't know how it affects you.

I tried sexual abstinence for life many years ago because of POIS but made me severely depressed so I fear it like I fear POIS and don't know what to do, the compromise of a day for orgasms seems the best compromise that I found apart taking SSRI medication to lower libido but I became desensitized to it and libido is back.

paradoxx

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2017, 01:20:23 PM »
I tried sexual abstinence for life many years ago because of POIS but made me severely depressed so I fear it like I fear POIS and don't know what to do, the compromise of a day for orgasms seems the best compromise that I found apart taking SSRI medication to lower libido but I became desensitized to it and libido is back.

Seems like a reasonable compromise, I was experimenting with a similar concept but for now abstinence is the best option because even only once a week would cause symtoms for the whole week and I'm in a critical phase (getting my shit together after a bad year). Abstinence for life is not an option for me either.

Unvers

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 11:49:00 AM »
I changed the thing, one day per week with unlimited orgasms is too POISoning, now I changed to three orgasms per week in fixed days.

Unvers

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 05:10:03 AM »
I changed the thing, one day per week with unlimited orgasms is too POISoning, now I changed to three orgasms per week in fixed days.

Now two.

Yesterday happened a very strange thing, normally I am aroused during masturbation and a little depressed immediately after orgasm, yesterday I was very little aroused during masturbation but the orgasm felt very good, very strange indeed, maybe is the effect of increased dosage of paroxetine, POIS came anyway after a while.

Unvers

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 10:38:45 AM »
I have changed many times the schedule because repression caused me harm more than POIS itself, now I am doing freely till Sunday to verify if this choice is better, I am using niacine for brain fog, pregabalin for anxiety and fluoxetine for depression and another integrator for the mood, I also use triazolam for insomnia, I noted that POIS also worsen my insomnia.