Author Topic: Has anyone tried herbal remedies to avoid NE?  (Read 4489 times)

ijustwanttofunction

Has anyone tried herbal remedies to avoid NE?
« on: August 18, 2017, 04:32:57 AM »
Hi there,

I have been a long time lurker on this forum and first of all I would like to thank everyone in here. If it weren't for you I would never have found out about niacin and anti histamines, and in all honesty I don't know if I would have the strength to make it without that. Although I am gaining tolerance to niacin little by little, I can sort of manage my symptoms with the combination of these two things.

My problem is with nocturnal emissions. I have been having them once a week for a couple of months now and it is destroying my life. I usually wake up when I have them, but by then it's too late for niacin and the anti-histamines on their own can only do so much. I don't know how normal it is to have NE this frequently. Before I discovered niacin I had them at least twice a week, but I would only masturbate once every two weeks or so. Now I masturbate twice a week but as of recently the frequency of NE increased substantially again. I need to put a stop to this ASAP since it is gravely affecting my professional and social life.

With this I wanted to ask if anyone in here has tried one of those so-called herbal medicines to prevent nocturnal emissions and premature ejaculations. I have seen some reviews online for stuff like the NF cure capsules, but can't really tell if it is a hoax or not. On amazon half of the reviews are positive and half negative, but I have also seen positive reviews on websites that I assume are not related to the manufacturer. I am quite desperate but at the same time don't want give 80$ to people who are maliciously trying to profit from desperate people like me. On the other hand if it works it can save my life.
Anyone have any experience on this?
Thank you

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Has anyone tried herbal remedies to avoid NE?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 01:32:33 PM »
Hi, Ijustwanttofunction, and thanks for registering to the forum and contributing to it by sharing your experience and questions.   The more we share together, the more ideas we express here, and the more we will know about POIS and how it control it.

I am glad you have found some control over your symptoms.

You say you have read a lot on the forum.  Did you read the 2 main threads on NE ?

http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2151.msg17197#msg17197

and

http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2495.msg21408#msg21408

you may find some useful ideas there.

Also, a recent link to an article on NE avoiding may be useful to you too : https://www.seedoc.co/why-nightfall-happen-when-i-eat-much-and-when-i-recovered-it-happen-every-week-it-makes-me-dull-any-treatment/ .

What herbs are part of the preparation you are referring to ?
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

ijustwanttofunction

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 01:22:27 AM »
Hi Quantum. Thank you for the links, turns out I had only read one of those threads. The article was also very useful. As of recently I have been trying a couple of things like eating less at dinner and sleeping on my back. Let's see if it helps.

Regarding the Herbal remedies, what I had in mind were these NF cure capsules or something like it. I mean, they seem to address exactly the problem I want to solve. I am talking about this thing http://www.nfcurecapsules.com/.
If it does what it claims it does it could solve my problem with NEs and I would basically get my life back, but as I said I am not sure whether it is a hoax.

Also, in one of those threads someone mentioned Prozac was very effective in getting rid of NE, is there anyone else who also experienced this?

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 07:19:14 AM »
Hi IJW,

I'm glad the links on NE have brought you some useful information.

I went to see what is in this preparation, and it is an Ayurvedic medicine preparation  ( the traditional medicine of India).   

It contains quite a lot of different herbs, at least 8 of them.  In the main components, there is aswaghandha, which has been tried and been of some help for some members.  There is also the dopamine agonist Mucuna pruriens, which naturally contains some L-dopa, which has been tried by a few members ( it goes by the name of Kavach beej on the NFcure page).   Like any other supplements, it helps some, and not others.

Overall, this preparation is a mix of plants that have a stimulant effect on the sexual organs and overall vitality.  In Western medecine, some of these herbs are called "adaptogens".

The problem is, there is so much ingredients in this formula that it is impossible to predict the results for a particular case.   I suppose someone has to give it a try, but this preparation is expensive. Also, I am not found to start several new ingredients all at once, I prefer to add them one by one, eliminating those that have side effects or are ineffective, keep those that works well, and then try new ones, one at a time, slowly building a custom formula.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

ijustwanttofunction

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 11:27:18 AM »
Hey Quantum, once again thank you for the useful information. I have decided to order them and see how they work, I will report back in a couple of months. While they don't get delivered I have also got aswaghandha and will see how it works on its own. Thanks again!

MirkoThiel0

• wenn du deutsch bist dann schreib mich an :)
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 01:19:18 PM »
I have decided to order them and see how they work, I will report back in a couple of months.

I hope to soon hear your results.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 09:46:42 AM »
Hi IJW,

Anything to report with the supplements you have ordered last August ?

Even if not successful, any feedback is useful for the POIS community.  But I do hope you have good results :)

ijustwanttofunction

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 03:15:37 PM »
Hey Quantum,

I can't really be sure. One week after I started taking them I had a NE and it was too much for me. A couple of days after that I went to the doctor and got some Prozac. Since I started taking prozac a month ago I haven't had a single NE, so it seems to be very effective. I kept taking the NF cure capsules since they claim it take weeks to a month to start working, but can't really tell if they had any effect since prozac stopped my NE's from day one, basically. This is all I got for now, hope it helps.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 10:21:58 PM »
Thanks for the update, IJW. 

At least, now, you have a way to lower the frequency of your NE, if not stopping them.