POIS Life Style > Relationships

Orgasm without ejaculation

(1/4) > >>

Unvers:
What do you think of orgasm without ejaculation using the pelvic muscles to hold back sperm, it can cause POIS even so?

This practice is used in tantric sex but I fear it will cause severe vasocongestion and prostatic pain, in this days is very difficult for me not to masturbate and sometimes I have erections and I avoid masturbation because of POIS and after that I have pelvic pain.

Unvers:
https://www.reuniting.info/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coitus_reservatus

Do you think it will cause POIS anyway? I don't think so.

Quantum:

--- Quote from: Unvers on July 27, 2017, 03:06:13 PM ---What do you think of orgasm without ejaculation using the pelvic muscles to hold back sperm, it can cause POIS even so?

This practice is used in tantric sex but I fear it will cause severe vasocongestion and prostatic pain, in this days is very difficult for me not to masturbate and sometimes I have erections and I avoid masturbation because of POIS and after that I have pelvic pain.

--- End quote ---

It is hard to achieve, for sure.  I tried this a while ago, but it was quite complicated to control this process, meaning much "accidental" releases before succeeding, so many unwanted POIS episodes.  Also, it didn't feel very natural, I felt like the contraction reatained was not good for the prostate region, so I stopped this practice, because the few times I have succeeded, I had some POIS symptoms anyway, maybe just a little less than usual.  Others can post their experience, that'S only my point of view.

Defsync:

--- Quote from: Unvers on July 27, 2017, 03:06:13 PM ---What do you think of orgasm without ejaculation using the pelvic muscles to hold back sperm, it can cause POIS even so?

--- End quote ---

Old thread but I need to let people know.

Using your muscles to hold back an orgasm is possible, I did it many times in my hey day, but you must be forewarned, doing so can rupture tissue from the pressure of the seminal fluid as the prostate tries to eject it. It is quite possible you will see a bit of blood come out your wiener. And if the theory is true, you'd end up mixing more semen into your bloodstream, causing POIS symptoms anyways.

If you decide you want to do this anyways, you can practice working the muscle out that are use by clenching the same muscles you clench when you try to stop peeing. You can sit in your chair and do 50 reps of this at a time, and the muscle will quickly grow strong enough to effectively stop ejaculation.

demografx:
Patricia Garfield, author of the book Creative Dreaming, describes an interesting concept during REM sleep called “Brain orgasm”.

I’ve experienced it.

No POIS!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version