Author Topic: POIS cure: theory & supplement stack  (Read 28517 times)

Nas

Re: POIS cure: theory & supplement stack
« Reply #300 on: July 11, 2018, 10:19:19 AM »
Thank you for your valuable suggestions Nanna!
I will personally be trying a vasoconstrictor stack: Indomethacin, Propanolol, Paracetol and Aspirin before orgasm, if the Endothelial theory holds true, then perhaps increasing vascular walls' integrity can decrease the level of permiability in the Endothelium and the Epithelium.   

Nas

Re: POIS cure: theory & supplement stack
« Reply #301 on: July 12, 2018, 05:40:06 AM »
Ok so I did try the Vasoconstrictor stack and here is the result:
I took 10mg Propanolol, 25mg Indomethacin, 100mg Aspirin and 250mg Paracetamol.
I waited ~45min and then I orgasmed, during this 45min I felt a little bit of flush effect where my skin was tingling and got a little bit high body temperature, added to that slight dizziness.
After Orgasm many of the symptoms I experience usually after Orgasm were reduced, I didn't feel as much fatigue, brain fog, dissconnection, etc. I am writing this currently after about an hour from O and I do feel slight cognitive symptoms like brain fog, speech problems and social anxiety but they are noticably reduced. To be honest I was a bit skeptic on the effectiveness of this stack given that I tried many NSAID's like Aspirin but they didn't do much.
But now I think there is a definitely a positive effect from this stack, and I'm probably going to increase the dose slightly next in hope of increasing its effectiveness.
Thank you again for your valuable suggestion Nanna! And I hope other members try this very simple stack to prove its effect.