Author Topic: White tongue  (Read 3632 times)

Vandemolen

Re: White tongue
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2018, 06:39:56 PM »
Yeah van.  For me it is definitely correlated to if I eat foods I am sensitive to or not.  Just this past week I have been trying new foods and what do you know, white tongue and abdominal pain from a certain brand of chips.  This is the tongue where you wake up and have to take a layer of it off your tongue.  For me, candida theory does not work.  This is because it clearly goes away and only shows up when I eat sensitive foods.  For you though I am not totally sure.
What kind of food? Beside the chips.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 70% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2018, 11:48:05 PM »
Yeah van.  For me it is definitely correlated to if I eat foods I am sensitive to or not.  Just this past week I have been trying new foods and what do you know, white tongue and abdominal pain from a certain brand of chips.  This is the tongue where you wake up and have to take a layer of it off your tongue.  For me, candida theory does not work.  This is because it clearly goes away and only shows up when I eat sensitive foods.  For you though I am not totally sure.

I had white tongue and thought I had candida for years.  I adjusted my diet and no more white tongue.  I don't even get the white tongue from the bunch of carbs I eat throughout the day like beans and sweet potatoes.

I wonder if it was "candida", maybe eating sensitive foods causes an overgrowth? Or maybe it was my immune system reacting?

So my bodies proven to me it doesn't matter if I load up on carbs, if I'm not sensitive to it I won't get a white tongue.  So basically proves to me only eating sensitive foods and I'll get the white tongue.
My POIS 100% managed with modified Paleo Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O and stimulation = neuro POIS from diverted inflammation from the gut. Can O freely. Supplements: (varies) currently none.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 10:45:32 AM »
Me to hawe whte tongue , specialy in the morning big amoun of white mucus.
I bougt toungue cliner long time ago, and cleaning ewry day for fresh breath.
those mucus are bacteria owergowth and breath from that is not plesent.
As I resarch couses , white yelowish toungue is related to gut isues, body toksicity ,mouth breathing etc..
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:31:45 PM by Hopeoneday »

Vandemolen

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 12:57:37 PM »

I had white tongue and thought I had candida for years.  I adjusted my diet and no more white tongue.  I don't even get the white tongue from the bunch of carbs I eat throughout the day like beans and sweet potatoes.

I wonder if it was "candida", maybe eating sensitive foods causes an overgrowth? Or maybe it was my immune system reacting?

So my bodies proven to me it doesn't matter if I load up on carbs, if I'm not sensitive to it I won't get a white tongue.  So basically proves to me only eating sensitive foods and I'll get the white tongue.
Can you please give a few examples of food and drink that you are sensitive for?
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 70% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 08:55:32 PM »

Can you please give a few examples of food and drink that you are sensitive for?

Everything I say I "avoid" on the "diet that 100% manages my pois" post.
My POIS 100% managed with modified Paleo Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O and stimulation = neuro POIS from diverted inflammation from the gut. Can O freely. Supplements: (varies) currently none.

Vandemolen

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 09:07:16 AM »
Oh that’s a very long list. I can avoid a few things but not a list full.

Muon

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 11:23:33 AM »
I suspect mast cells releasing mediators as a reaction to foods/POIS which creates a temporary thriving environment for microorganism.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 08:42:11 PM »
Oh that’s a very long list. I can avoid a few things but not a list full.

Yes.  I'm very specific on what to avoid.  I avoid a lot, but there's also a lot I can eat.

Vandemolen

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2018, 06:33:31 PM »
Why didn’t thought about it before!  ??? I am going to use a tongue cleaner. I hope this will solve the problem.