Author Topic: White tongue  (Read 4220 times)

Vandemolen

Re: White tongue
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2018, 06:39:56 PM »
Yeah van.  For me it is definitely correlated to if I eat foods I am sensitive to or not.  Just this past week I have been trying new foods and what do you know, white tongue and abdominal pain from a certain brand of chips.  This is the tongue where you wake up and have to take a layer of it off your tongue.  For me, candida theory does not work.  This is because it clearly goes away and only shows up when I eat sensitive foods.  For you though I am not totally sure.
What kind of food? Beside the chips.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 70% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2018, 11:48:05 PM »
Yeah van.  For me it is definitely correlated to if I eat foods I am sensitive to or not.  Just this past week I have been trying new foods and what do you know, white tongue and abdominal pain from a certain brand of chips.  This is the tongue where you wake up and have to take a layer of it off your tongue.  For me, candida theory does not work.  This is because it clearly goes away and only shows up when I eat sensitive foods.  For you though I am not totally sure.

I had white tongue and thought I had candida for years.  I adjusted my diet and no more white tongue.  I don't even get the white tongue from the bunch of carbs I eat throughout the day like beans and sweet potatoes.

I wonder if it was "candida", maybe eating sensitive foods causes an overgrowth? Or maybe it was my immune system reacting?

So my bodies proven to me it doesn't matter if I load up on carbs, if I'm not sensitive to it I won't get a white tongue.  So basically proves to me only eating sensitive foods and I'll get the white tongue.
My POIS 100% managed with modified Paleo Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O and stimulation = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut. Can O freely. Supplements: currently a gluten digesting enzyme, OLE to sleep after I take the GD enzyme.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 10:45:32 AM »
Me to hawe whte tongue , specialy in the morning big amoun of white mucus.
I bougt toungue cliner long time ago, and cleaning ewry day for fresh breath.
those mucus are bacteria owergowth and breath from that is not plesent.
As I resarch couses , white yelowish toungue is related to gut isues, body toksicity ,mouth breathing etc..
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:31:45 PM by Hopeoneday »

Vandemolen

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 12:57:37 PM »

I had white tongue and thought I had candida for years.  I adjusted my diet and no more white tongue.  I don't even get the white tongue from the bunch of carbs I eat throughout the day like beans and sweet potatoes.

I wonder if it was "candida", maybe eating sensitive foods causes an overgrowth? Or maybe it was my immune system reacting?

So my bodies proven to me it doesn't matter if I load up on carbs, if I'm not sensitive to it I won't get a white tongue.  So basically proves to me only eating sensitive foods and I'll get the white tongue.
Can you please give a few examples of food and drink that you are sensitive for?
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 70% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 08:55:32 PM »

Can you please give a few examples of food and drink that you are sensitive for?

Everything I say I "avoid" on the "diet that 100% manages my pois" post.
My POIS 100% managed with modified Paleo Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O and stimulation = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut. Can O freely. Supplements: currently a gluten digesting enzyme, OLE to sleep after I take the GD enzyme.

Vandemolen

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 09:07:16 AM »
Oh that’s a very long list. I can avoid a few things but not a list full.

Muon

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 11:23:33 AM »
I suspect mast cells releasing mediators as a reaction to foods/POIS which creates a temporary thriving environment for microorganism.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 08:42:11 PM »
Oh that’s a very long list. I can avoid a few things but not a list full.

Yes.  I'm very specific on what to avoid.  I avoid a lot, but there's also a lot I can eat.

Vandemolen

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2018, 06:33:31 PM »
Why didn’t thought about it before!  ??? I am going to use a tongue cleaner. I hope this will solve the problem.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2018, 04:08:22 PM »
No, it will not, but it will improve yours condition and you will hawe fresh breath, and that is wery important to me.
This wight tounge could be due to our bad digestion and reflux while we sleaping, and odher reason is mouth brething.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:11:43 PM by Hopeoneday »