Author Topic: White tongue  (Read 19347 times)

Vandemolen

Re: White tongue
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 09:07:16 AM »
Oh that’s a very long list. I can avoid a few things but not a list full.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 11:23:33 AM »
I suspect mast cells releasing mediators as a reaction to foods/POIS which creates a temporary thriving environment for microorganism.

Going less Crazy

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 08:42:11 PM »
Oh that’s a very long list. I can avoid a few things but not a list full.

Yes.  I'm very specific on what to avoid.  I avoid a lot, but there's also a lot I can eat.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Vandemolen

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2018, 06:33:31 PM »
Why didn’t thought about it before!  ??? I am going to use a tongue cleaner. I hope this will solve the problem.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2018, 04:08:22 PM »
No, it will not, but it will improve yours condition and you will hawe fresh breath, and that is wery important to me.
This wight tounge could be due to our bad digestion and reflux while we sleaping, and odher reason is mouth brething.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:11:43 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Vandemolen

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2018, 10:37:02 PM »
Why didn’t thought about it before!  ??? I am going to use a tongue cleaner. I hope this will solve the problem.
The tongue cleaner doesn’t help a lot. But I still use it. Since a gew days I have a white tongue again. I am on miconazole (Monistat) again. A few months ago it didn’t help, but now I am on probiotics and VSL#3. So I hope it will help this time. I still have two weeks to go with antibiotics.

Vandemolen

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2018, 09:08:04 AM »
The tongue cleaner doesn’t help a lot. But I still use it. Since a gew days I have a white tongue again. I am on miconazole (Monistat) again. A few months ago it didn’t help, but now I am on probiotics and VSL#3. So I hope it will help this time. I still have two weeks to go with antibiotics.
Miconazole (Monistat) does not help me again. I will ask my doctor for Fluconazole. Or does anyone recommend another anti fungal medicine?

I read that avoiding sugar will not help. Because the candida does not nee that sugar to stay alive. They stay alive with the slime in the bowels. And that anti candida diets do not help. They say to get rid of fruits, but you need fruits to be healthy. A healthy diet works because your immune system becomes stronger.

I really hope that the Fluconazole will help me. Because I a sick for almost two months.  :-\
Even after antibiotics (cefuroxim) I have problems in the bladder and prostate area. I think I have Fungal Prostatitis.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 09:34:40 AM by Vandemolen »

FernandoPOIS

• 40 year old. POIS Since I was 28. Dopamine heals.
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2018, 11:32:10 AM »
Perhaps the white tongue occurs because it is having little saliva due to stress.
Several situations make us have a dry mouth, including the use of some medications as antidepressants.
My POIS only happens with masturbation. Normal sex does not generate POIS symptoms. My POIS is related to me mood and the health of my cervical spine. Dopamine/Inflammation/Body constitution (genetics) are factors that contribute to POIS.

Vandemolen

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2018, 01:27:01 PM »
Perhaps the white tongue occurs because it is having little saliva due to stress.
Several situations make us have a dry mouth, including the use of some medications as antidepressants.
Maybe for others, but in my case it is candida. I also have a white palate, white gums, white lips and white cheeks on the inside.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2018, 03:25:32 PM »
It is quite common for normal people to have a white tongue. Check also if you have a white tinge inside your urethal opening (pee hole) shine a light from you phone and twist your penis slightly upwards you should see it also. I have this and maybe its linked to pois. I also get bright red rashes on the glans on my penis when i need to pee and sometimes I have white dots which are a loss of pigment on the glans also.

Vandemolen

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2018, 06:14:38 PM »
It is quite common for normal people to have a white tongue. Check also if you have a white tinge inside your urethal opening (pee hole) shine a light from you phone and twist your penis slightly upwards you should see it also. I have this and maybe its linked to pois. I also get bright red rashes on the glans on my penis when i need to pee and sometimes I have white dots which are a loss of pigment on the glans also.
I know that it is normal to have a few white spots on the tongue. But there is a differene betwee a red tongue with a bit white and a candida tongue with white chunks and big dots.

Yes at the urethal opening it is also white. I think that is also candida. Since a few days I use Miconaol balm on the glans. I hope it will help.

joelawerence

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2018, 06:48:37 AM »
Maybe for others, but in my case it is candida. I also have a white palate, white gums, white lips and white cheeks on the inside.

I also have the same.
33 years old, POIS for around 12 years with increasing severity.
Major symptoms - Severe fatigue, back pain, unrefreshed even after 9+ hours sleep, pain behind eyes, very dry face, bald head with inflamed scalp, digestion issues and constipation. Very low testosterone and high glucose in blood tests

Vandemolen

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2018, 08:13:32 AM »

I also have the same.
Then you have candida. You should see a doctor. Candida makes you feel bad without POIS. But candida also makes the POIS worse.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2018, 11:07:31 AM »

Then you have candida.

PLEASE! NO DIAGNOSIS HERE!

Against the rules!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:14:58 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2018, 11:10:15 AM »
Attn: Vandemolen warning.

Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice

POISCenter is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always consult your physician and do not rely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health. The content in POISCenter is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. Similarly, do not use POISCenter to give medical advice. You may share information about your experiences, but do not play the role of health professional.

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg25961#msg25961

« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:16:37 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Vandemolen

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2018, 12:25:01 PM »
I said he should go to a doctor.... But ok, next time I will say he might have candida and let a doctor do a check.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:36:43 PM by Vandemolen »

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2018, 02:26:37 PM »
Not here to promote leaky gut cures but research shows a leaky gut diet may reduce or eliminate candida overgrowth. Check it out online.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2018, 04:46:16 PM »
I said he should go to a doctor.... But ok, next time I will say he might have candida and let a doctor do a check.

No! Read the rules again. Talk about YOUR experience only, not what someone else could/should do...or what condition he might have; that is the role of a medical professional!

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg25961#msg25961
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 04:53:17 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2018, 05:09:29 PM »
Not here to promote leaky gut cures but research shows a leaky gut diet may reduce or eliminate candida overgrowth. Check it out online.

Thanks, Limejuice! This is an excellent example of giving some general forum advice without playing doctor to someone!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2018, 09:31:32 AM »
The hazards of self-diagnosis on the Internet

https://tinyurl.com/y9h3lmjw