Author Topic: On Cholinesetrase and the vagus nerve  (Read 3708 times)

Nas

On Cholinesetrase and the vagus nerve
« on: March 31, 2016, 07:52:33 PM »
Ok, so if indeed there is something wrong with the vagus nerve then an acetylcholinesetrase inhabitor like the donepezile should stimulate the vagus nerve right ?
On a personal experiment this is my answer:
So first of all my symptoms are usually the seance of being out-zoned, disconnected, socially isolated, lack of self-esteem, brain fog, loss of concentration and memory, depression, anxiety inability to use words, anhedonia and probably other symptoms that I can't even notice because of all of this clustered symptoms in my brain happening all in a one annoying state of mind, after two to three days out of orgasm sometimes even a whole weak I start to get rid of them gradually but then I get attacked by OCD which kinda brings back all of the the symptoms I stated above. Basically my life is a social hell...
So experimenting with Donepezil 5mg at night and some libroxide to ease the anxiety, I noticed the next day a bit of lack of motivation and some sort of lack of concentration but I also noticed a huge stability psychologically, I normally become really weird socially because one time you see me ok and hyped and the other you see me depressed, anxious and careless. But with the donepezil I felt a huge stability and ocd attacks weren't that effective.
All though after orgasm all the symptoms got right back like there were no effect at all. Now that doesn't necessarily means that the donepezil is not effective it's just that it means that the medication needs much more time to work and I don't think that it is capable to compete with the effectiveness of orgasm on the vagus nerve, hell the donepezil might even take a full week to show any effects.
I always wondered what's the connection between orgasm and the vagus nerve and why they effect each other so much.
So what I'm going to do is I am going to take donepezil 10mg for a week and see what happens. And this is with my psychiatrist full awareness of what I'm doing.
So what do you think ? Are the cholinesetrase inhabitors full effective medications againt POIS ?   
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:00:14 PM by Nas »

emirnazim

• Science will be the only cure for every disorder .
Re: On Cholinesetrase and the vagus nerve
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 01:00:43 PM »
HELLO Nas

so i wondered what happened then ? had it improvement more?
symptoms:extreme faique-over sleeping-High Blood Pressure-extreme irritability esp day two of O-poor memory and concentration-slow in(going-eating-reaction-driving-task doing)-week muscle-Mood changing-feel better in second O-high saliva-tired and asthma after heavy action or taking hot shower

Nas

Re: On Cholinesetrase and the vagus nerve
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 01:21:07 PM »
HELLO Nas

so i wondered what happened then ? had it improvement more?

Well to give you an idea on how that went:
I had no idea that I even took donzepil before reading this article lol
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 04:56:56 PM by Nas »