Author Topic: Nocturnal emission with POIS!!  (Read 14638 times)

Raj

Nocturnal emission with POIS!!
« on: February 08, 2016, 06:55:41 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm from India, Asia. I'm 17 years old & I'm pretty sure that I'm a POIS victim. The most interesting part is that POIS is very popular disease in our country. The terminology differs but all the symptoms are exactly same as POIS. In our country, it's called 'dhat syndrome' and it's considered as culture-bound syndrome. In India, you'll see thousands and thousands of fraudulent doctors / quacks claiming to treat 'dhat syndrome'. But they actually lie & get paid for nothing. You can easily find their fake advertisements on the internet. And, real doctors here believe that dhat (POIS) doesn't exist. They will just ignore it (I think most doctors worldwide do so). Anyways, my story begins here. I started masturbating when I was 14 (or 15 maybe). Then, I started having severe acne, back pain, extreme physical weakness, premature ejaculation and so on. I used to get those symptoms immediately after ejaculation & they would last for about 1 week or so. I thought of quitting masturbation & died trying. Finally, I was able to reduce the frequency of masturbation. Hence, symptoms were becoming less intense. Unfortunately, I started having nocturnal emission & that almost changed my life. :'-( I hardly masturbate nowadays (I also joined reddit's nofap community but that doesn't make sense because I still ejaculate while sleeping). Regardless of how I ejaculate, I always get POIS symptoms. I used to have 2-3 wet dreams/week before but now it occurs everyday. After waking up, I feel extremely fatigued/exhausted. I probably have all symptoms that a POIS victim should have (like fatigue, acne, muscle pain, dizziness, lack of concentration, premature ejaculation etc). Nocturnal emissions are unstoppable & controlling them probably needs some superpower! I usually spend my whole day lying on the bed. I get no energy during the day (I get little energy at night & that lasts for around 2-3 hours). I have completely changed, have difficulties talking to people, became introverted, lazy & numb. Lost every enjoyable thing of my life. No motivation, no willpower, totally out of focus. I've become very poor in studies (actually, I get no energy to study during the day). Once, I had to seek help from a quack. I also tried homeopathy (hope, you know about it. It's popular worldwide). Everything was in vain. Since past 6 months, condition has actually been worsening. Sometimes, I get suicidal thoughts too (I'm half dead though :( ). I feel so envious seeing everyone around. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I feel so broken when my closest ones doesn't understand me. I'm done!!
Anyways, I'm glad enough to find this community. It drives my loneliness away a bit. At least, I got to know that I'm not alone.
Please guys, please help me out. I can confirm that I have POIS. I want to start my own research. Will do every possible experiment to find out the cure. Please help me regarding this. This community is my last hope.

Thanks.

less_fogged

Re: Nocturnal emission with POIS!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:45:18 AM »
Welcome Raj,
I'm 42 and you bringing me back many memories when I was once also your age. I basically was in the same situation as yourself, so I know how tough it is. You got to be careful to not allow this illness to dominate your life because it will take charge of your life in all aspects if you don't. It stopped me in progressing in my career it made me give up on living with a partner, it caused me to develop serious anxiety issues, etc. etc. etc... Think of yourself as being lucky to find this community and real POIS-research that has basically only finally and recently started off. I only discovered POIS in 2014. So all those years I thought I was the only one in the world with this. Through the forum I also discovered others were in the same situation.
All the members here have continuously searched solutions to combat this illness and not everything seems to work for everybody. But in the last year many have reported a positive change with a simple change in diet. Something I wish I knew when I was your age. I'm not saying that this will get rid of all your symptoms but it has seriously shifted away those difficult symptoms that were controlling my concentration and also mental symptoms with the pain in forehead, runny nose in the morning, foggy eyes, etc…to name a few. The answer for me was to stop eating GRAINS. So no flower in food (sauces), no bread, no pasta, no pitta or biscuits... Rather also try off stop eating rice and anything unhealthy or that contains sugar. Lots of vegetables, fruit, small portions of meat, fish, eggs, cheese, yogurt is ok.
Try to abstain for at least every 2 to 3 weeks at a time but if you can abstain longer the better. I know it's difficult especially at your age with emission's etc...
Tell us after a month or 2 how different you feel. This is a simple and easy to start off with no harm and no meds. I would also like to know if you have felt any difference to how your chest feels or a feeling like as if symptoms might have shifted away from your head and rather moved towards your chest with this diet trial.

There are many good understanding people on this forum that will more than likely give you some more tips as time passes,

Best of luck,
and add this handy link in your favourites to follow up: http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?action=recent

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 01:43:43 PM »
Hi Raj, and welcome on the forum.  Take your time to explore the wealth of information here, and you may find something efficient for relieving your POIS symptoms.  You can try some substance that have been helpful for others here, like niacin, taurine, green tea, magnesium, or antioxidants. You may increase turmeric/curcuma in your meals, as I think it is popular in India - this spice have shown some benefits for some menbers here, as other spices like rosemary.  Be sure to try only one natural product at a time, and always use safe doses.  Do not hesitate to ask any questions.

About NE ( nocturnal emissions), you can start by reading this thread:  http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2151.msg17220#msg17220

I am glad you have found this forum, you will be able to get understanding and support here !  :)

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 03:51:56 PM »
Welcome, Raj, to our forum! :)
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 09:28:56 PM »
After searching POISCenter, more posts are available going back to 2007.

Put this in your Google search box:
nocturnal emission POIS site:http://thenakedscientists.com/

Please keep spaces/no-spaces intact, as shown above.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 09:30:54 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Raj

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 03:49:04 AM »
Thanks everyone for your precious replies. I really really appreciate that.
less_fogged, oops, I should have mentioned before, my diet is already clean. Not exactly like you said.. But it's good enough.. I take a plenty of protein & carbs.. And, I eat fruits/veggies a lot.. I've been going to gym since past 2 years (Stopped recently as I lost interest in it, really!!). I'm well built too (not exaggerating!).. Anyways, I don't believe, change in diet works.. Well, I still take grains, as u said, as carb sources... Will try boycotting them.. And, my main concern is NE.. Is there any way to stop / reduce frequency of NE?? Thanks..
Quantum, it sounds interesting!! I never thought of taking any chemical substance like taurin / niacin... Will surely give them a try (only if they're budget friendly of course! :( ) And one thing, are they supposed to reduce the symptoms? My main concern is Fatigue / exhaustion... My energy levels are extremely low due to consistent "NE-POIS" (just learned this term :P).. It's actually screwing me up..!! All other symptoms are acceptable..
Demo, thanks for providing that link... I have a lot to learn.. NE is indeed a horrible thing... Especially when it's linked to freaking POIS!! Hope you understand, how messed up I am..! And it really hurts when someone says the only solution for NE is "aging".. That pretty much means I have nothing to do right now...!! :( Thanks by the way...

Any other suggestion, anyone?

joelawerence

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 05:15:35 AM »
Hi Raj,

Welcome to the forum!

The only solution for stopping nocturnal emission is abstinence. I got into puberty say at 13 or 14 years of age, but did not have one nocturnal emission till age 17. Only when I was 17 that I started masturbating and because I started enjoying it I did it daily once. I noticed that after I got into the habit of masturbating daily I started to have these nocturnal emission, this is because our body gets used to the high frequency of ejaculation and so gets itself into that cycle. I believe that if you stop masturbating or having sex the emission frequency will reduce in a few months and you will not have any emissions after a few months when the body readjusts to your new frequency of ejaculation. Personally for me it is very hard to do abstinence but if you have a the will power you can try it.

IMO this is the only natural way to mad your body stop Nocturnal Emissions.
33 years old, POIS for around 12 years with increasing severity.
Major symptoms - Severe fatigue, back pain, unrefreshed even after 9+ hours sleep, pain behind eyes, very dry face, bald head with inflamed scalp, digestion issues and constipation. Very low testosterone and high glucose in blood tests

Raj

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 06:01:04 AM »
It's been 3-4 months since I last masturbated. I still get Nocturnal Emissions daily. Better not to call it 'nocturnal' because it can occur anytime, for instance, while taking a nap during day.. :( Whenever I'm not awake, I ejaculate... Plus, POIS symptoms..!! :( Am I the only one? :(

stevenoc

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 07:01:23 AM »
Hey Raj,
You should go to your doctor and get prescribed Prozac. This helps with POIS depression but even better it STOPS nocturnal emission's. Just 20mg a day will do it. This is the best anti nocturnal emission remedy you can get. It also lowers you sex drive so you feel less like masturbating or having sex. Please see if you can get some.
I suffered from nocturnal emission's for years and its not nice at all if you have POIS.
To get it you don't have to mention POIS to the doctor if you don't want to. Just say you are depressed and Prozac is the first thing they give you.

Raj

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 07:16:00 AM »
Does Prozac really stop NE? How sure are you of that? Do you have any personal experience with it? Please elaborate.
Then I will definitely try it?
And, how intense are its side effects?

stevenoc

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 11:25:12 AM »
Yes it really does. I've not had a nocturnal emission for years since I started taking it. Takes about 2 weeks to start working. I don't get any side effects apart from a lower sex drive but I suppose that's a bonus for us! It's used by some to stop premature ejaculation (look it up).

FloppyBanana

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 11:44:30 AM »
Progesterone - Stopped nocturnal emissions for me. Since I started taking it I only had about three in three years. I hardly take any progesterone these days but still don't have nocturnal emissions. My sex drive is good (but not in overdrive like a few years back). Progesterone lowers testosterone for a few days.
FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

Raj

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 12:57:51 PM »
Steve, it sounds interesting. I will definitely try that.. Thanks buddy... :)

Raj

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 01:06:16 PM »
Another question, Steve.. Were your NE's sexual? I mean, did you see dreams while ejaculating? Just asking... Because most of times, I ejaculate without any dream.. Will Prozac still work in this case? O.o

stevenoc

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2016, 01:33:53 PM »
I was the same as you. About 80% of my NE's were dreamless. I'd have a NE 4 or 5 days a week and it really got me feeling really awful. Prozac saved me. So good luck trying it!

Raj

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 01:57:40 PM »
Okay buddy!! :D

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 02:09:23 PM »
Hey Raj,
You should go to your doctor and get prescribed Prozac.
Prozac saved me. So good luck trying it!
stevenoc, I know you mean well but please be careful in giving advice, "You should...get...Prozac".

From our Community Guidelines:

"Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice

POISCenter is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always consult your physician and do not rely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health. The content in POISCenter is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. Similarly, do not use POISCenter to give medical advice. You may share information about your experiences, but do not play the role of health professional."

Many thanks for your contributions, stevenoc!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:24:50 PM by demografx »

Stef

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 04:08:10 PM »
Hey Raj,
You should go to your doctor and get prescribed Prozac.
Prozac saved me. So good luck trying it!
stevenoc, I know you mean well but please be careful in giving advice, "You should...get...Prozac".

From our Community Guidelines:

"Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice

POISCenter is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always consult your physician and do not rely on the information in this site when making decisions about your health. The content in POISCenter is for information only and is not reviewed by medical professionals. Similarly, do not use POISCenter to give medical advice. You may share information about your experiences, but do not play the role of health professional."

Many thanks for your contributions, stevenoc!

I'm in agreement with demo on this.

Stevenoc, we know that you mean well and only want to help. It's great that Prozac has stopped your NEs!

But one man's food is another's poison. We all need to always keep that in mind. This is the main reason behind the forum rule re: no dispensing of medical advice.

Prozac is definitely not for everyone. Some people develop side-effects that make Prozac intolerable (anxiety, insomnia, agitation... to name just a few). 

Stef

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 04:22:58 PM »
Prozac even has suicide warnings.

Del Shannon-- oldies pop singer of "Runaway" fame-- supposedly, per the popular press, committed suicide ("because of...") during his first time taking...Prozac.

Other cases reported as well.

Which led to Prozac issuing suicide warnings.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 05:24:06 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 04:30:33 PM »
This is just one instance: me >>> Yes. Prozac "saved my life" in 1989.

But that doesn't give me the right or authority to proselytize Prozac to others :)

We are all different.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:24:18 PM by demografx »