Author Topic: Do you doubt that you have POIS?  (Read 3200 times)

zeynali900

• POISers of the world unite!
Do you doubt that you have POIS?
« on: December 31, 2015, 06:06:33 AM »
If you doubt that you have POIS or not, you can do these experiments:

Testing physical symptoms (testing muscle weakness):

Abstain for 10 to 14 days. Then go running and measure how long you can run until your muscles get really tired and you have to stop. Then give your muscles rest for a few days.
Now assume that you don't have POIS. Perform an ejaculation (make sure you do it in a relaxed way and you don't get nervous or worried). 1 day after that ejaculation, go for running along the same road that you did the past time. And again measure the distance that you are capable of running.

If the second time the distance was dramatically reduced, then you have POIS. Else you don't have it. You can enjoy your life.

Testing mental symptoms:
Perform an experiment like the above mentioned but with a mental activity like memorizing a text or poem.

I think this experiment is scientific enough to check if you have POIS or not. Any ideas?
fatigue - eye fatigue - muscle weakness - poor mental functioning - problem recalling words - mild pain in muscles, eyes, head, and neck - lightheadedness - depression - lethargy - red eyes - fever
26 single male suffering since teenage
symptoms occur immediately or up to 30 minutes

nofapper0

Re: Do you doubt that you have POIS?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 10:27:49 AM »
I really do notice my cognition and energy going down after ejaculation(cognition severe), but I remeber the first time I abstained for 30 days, my cognition went trough the roof, I was more intelligent than I have felt even before pois. Makes me wonder if all the mental clearity I obtain is also due to unnatural sexual energy in stead of getting ouf the pois/brainfog stage.

MirkoThiel0

• wenn du deutsch bist dann schreib mich an :)
Re: Do you doubt that you have POIS?
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 01:11:52 PM »
not everybody have muscle weakens i think.
i have but the german wiki say only around 20% have it.