Author Topic: Waldinger Study  (Read 7351 times)

pois1

• Lab1
Waldinger Study
« on: July 13, 2015, 08:02:35 PM »
Does anyone here have Dr. Waldinger's latest study from 2011?  Can you please send it to me?  Thanks

FloppyBanana

Re: Waldinger Study
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 12:31:01 PM »
contact forum admin, Daveman or demografx.
FB
30 years of POIS. Mytelase after O with Iceman breathing technique.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 08:49:39 AM »
pois1, it's in PDF format so I need your email address.

Send me a PM (private message - click on "you have X messages..." above, top line -- or under my avatar-photo click "IM") with your email and I will email you back the papers.

And thanks, Floppy, for clarifying to pois1 how to obtain these 2 papers.

Demo

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:54:16 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 04:27:27 PM »
pois1, I sent it to your email under your username at your post above.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

pois1

• Lab1
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 08:44:15 PM »
Thanks demografx

Jerrie

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 04:02:51 AM »
demografx,

Can you send it also to me? I pm'd you.

Jerrie

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 07:20:13 AM »
Thanks !

FloppyBanana

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 01:01:12 PM »
Hello All,

I haven't seen this link posted on the forum yet. Perhaps it was a long time ago. Dr Waldinger must currently have another study which is being done now?!

2014-2015 ESSM RESEARCH GRANT WINNERS
Marcel Waldinger (The Netherlands):
Prospective observational study for the identification of immunological biomarkers and potential targets for treatment of post orgasmic illness syndrome

http://www.essm.org/grants-and-fellowships/research-grants/previously-funded-projects/

FloppyB
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 01:06:06 PM by FloppyBanana »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 02:27:26 PM »
It's been mentioned in passing, but thanks for posting it here clearly.

FloppyBanana

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 04:26:52 AM »
Hi All,

I manage to get a response for the European funding body that funded Waldinger's current study. Waldinger got back to me with the following message:

Dear Mr .......,

In reply to your question to the ESSM, I can inform you that probably at the end of 2017 we will have finished our study on POIS for which we got financial funding. But this study is not aimed at finding a definite treatment of POIS, only to get more information about the mechanism behind it.

Sincerely,

Prof. dr. M.D. Waldinger

I hope this update from the now reclusive Waldinger gives hope to you guys out there!
FB

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 11:14:17 AM »
Thanks FB!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2016, 12:24:47 PM »
Ditto!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2016, 01:36:56 PM »
FB, I just forwarded your post to Dr Komisaruk, thanks.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 08:00:45 AM »
Hi All,

I manage to get a response for the European funding body that funded Waldinger's current study. Waldinger got back to me with the following message:

Dear Mr .......,

In reply to your question to the ESSM, I can inform you that probably at the end of 2017 we will have finished our study on POIS for which we got financial funding. But this study is not aimed at finding a definite treatment of POIS, only to get more information about the mechanism behind it.

Sincerely,

Prof. dr. M.D. Waldinger

I hope this update from the now reclusive Waldinger gives hope to you guys out there!
FB

Many thanks FB !

It was a great move from your part to ask for information about this study.  And getting an answer by Dr Waldinger himself is great!

Even if his study is "only" about POiS mechanism and possible immune markers that could be used to identify and diagnose POIS, this would be a HUGE step !

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259