Author Topic: The Taurine laboratory  (Read 127893 times)

Going less Crazy

Re: The Taurine laboratory
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2018, 07:42:06 PM »
I've also restarted taking taurine, at microdoses (10mg or so).  I want to take it for inflammation (some form of IBD) and testosterone boosting effects.  Been taking microdoses for over a week and so far no really noticeable effects on sleep (take it in the morning).  Also a somewhat increase in energy levels.  I will continue taking and see if it is beneficial for me over the long term.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Going less Crazy

« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2018, 09:53:31 PM »
Update:. Not for me

Causes energetic and calm feeling, however, also insomnia (surprising).  I am now trying microdoses of quercetin.
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2018, 06:21:11 AM »
@Going less Crazy: Why do you bother with taurine when you can manage your POIS symptoms for 100% with diet?

Going less Crazy

« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2018, 07:11:30 PM »
@Going less Crazy: Why do you bother with taurine when you can manage your POIS symptoms for 100% with diet?

To boost testosterone resulting in hopefully less of a reaction to foods like corn chips, rice, nightshades, etc.  Also to have more energy.  Like I said, I constantly try new things on the diet, so I am constantly in Jeopardy.  Orgasm still has no effect on the symptoms that I get, unless I really stray away from the diet, if I do that than it seems like O will make the symptoms much worse.

I'm now trying microdoses of quercetin for energy and to help heal "leaky gut".
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 07:37:01 PM by Going less Crazy »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2018, 05:58:10 AM »
Ah ok fair enough.

Vandemolen

« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2018, 02:05:03 PM »
I tried taurine for a few weeks. With two times sexual activity. Both times it didn’t help.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

b_jim

« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2018, 06:24:07 AM »
I'm sorry it didn"t help. It only worked for 5-6 guys for now.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Vandemolen

« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2018, 07:09:14 AM »
I'm sorry it didn"t help. It only worked for 5-6 guys for now.
Don’t need to be sorry. I have a difficult form of POIS. Niacin also didn’t help me. The only thing that helped me was pure cbd oil. But I developped an allergy for the the things that’s mixed with the cbd oil. I have to wait for 100% pure cbd oil. In the meantime I will try Nanna’s stack.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2018, 12:26:28 AM »

[Taurine] only worked for 5-6 guys for now.

I think that’s a lot!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2018, 12:19:04 PM »

The only thing that helped me was pure cbd oil.

Interesting!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

mike_sweden

« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2018, 03:54:26 AM »
how do i try this without having to drink red bull or something that is full of crap?

certainlypois2

« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2018, 01:17:23 PM »
how do i try this without having to drink red bull or something that is full of crap?
you can but just taurine in pill form online

b_jim

« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2018, 07:18:38 AM »
Summary about taurine :

Four years after I start taking Taurine, I can say it's the most effective supplement i tred to counter POIS symptoms.
We are only 5 or 6 Pois sufferers having success with it.
i take 500mg 30 minutes before ejaculation, so it means 500mg a week. i don't know what is the best timing.

Symptoms improved :
- Pois episodes shorter
- less muscle fasciculation
- less muscular fatigue
- much better concentration/ less cognitive symptoms
- better sleep

How does it work ?

We don't know, we only make hypothesis.

-Does taurine improve dopamine in brain ?

-Does taurine increase testosterone ?

-Does taurine decrease inflammation ?

etc...

Taurine is present is semen. My personnal blood test (after several ejaculations) showed a normal taurine level in blood. Anyway, I made the bloodtest in 2015 and at this time, I use to take 500mg a day and not 500mg a week.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 07:33:25 AM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2018, 08:50:37 PM »

b_jim, thanks for the excellent summarization. My doctor doesn’t want me to take too much testosterone. So maybe I shouldn’t try too much taurine? I will discuss this with my doctor next time I see her.

b_jim

« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2018, 01:43:51 AM »
Yes, ask her to be sure. But for me it's very safe even with 2-3g. It might reduce your fingertips symptom.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2018, 07:08:52 PM »

b_jim, thanks for the excellent [Taurine] summarization. My doctor doesn’t want me to take too much testosterone. So maybe I shouldn’t try too much taurine? I will discuss this with my doctor next time I see her.

Yes, ask her to be sure. But for me it's very safe even with 2-3g. It might reduce your fingertips symptom.

Amazing! I will tell my doctor that I will try it.

Thanks, b_jim!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 07:54:35 PM by demografx »

b_jim

« Reply #136 on: July 04, 2018, 03:23:37 PM »
Important study :

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180511102357.htm

My Pois came gradualy when I was a teenager.
I really wonder if  my taurine levels decreased gradually with ejaculations. Simply.
And it explains why the symptom came later (low magnesium, anxiety, muscle weakness confusio...)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 03:32:29 PM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #137 on: July 04, 2018, 03:45:38 PM »
Hi b_jim,

Have you thought about testing your taurine levels?

Nas

« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2018, 09:25:42 PM »
Important study :

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180511102357.htm

My Pois came gradualy when I was a teenager.
I really wonder if  my taurine levels decreased gradually with ejaculations. Simply.
And it explains why the symptom came later (low magnesium, anxiety, muscle weakness confusio...)

Hi b_jim
Have you ever tried Magnesium supplementation?

b_jim

« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2018, 01:29:37 PM »
Muon, yes, I did it 3 years ago. At this time I used to take 500mg a day.
After several ejaculations, my bloodtest showed a normal level but close to the low limite dispite the 500mg a day.

I really wonder if i should take 500mg a day now instead of 500mg per orgasm.

Nas, yes it's my oldest remedy. I take 300mg a day since many years.

Can monosodium glutamate destroys taurine ?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:02:14 PM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois